• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Good Lord!! You guys are NOT going to believe this...

Started by Dego, January 13, 2009, 01:34:53 AM

Dego

I have not viewed this as I have eaten recently and didn't want to puke on my computer.

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=20091

Hint- RCH

Caruthers612

QuoteI have not viewed this as I have eaten recently and didn't want to puke on my computer.

When the page first loaded I laughed out loud, thinking for sure it was a joke. Then the echoes of my laughter faded, my smile turned to a look of disbelief, giving way to one of horror, as I realzed that--yes--this being RCH, Supreme and Cosmic Douche Bag Commander...this thing was REAL!!!
     I did stomach a minute or two of his opening remarks. I always keep an air sickness bag handy, you see.
     If C2Cam ever needs ratings badly, just put RCH and Ed Dames in a pit, much like the one that poor girl was lowered into in Silence of the Lambs, tell them that only the one who kills the other will be released, then drop a single Marine Corps close quarters combat knife into the pit and broadcast the ensuing mayhem on pay-per-view. I'd buy that for a dollar!

M

EvB

Quote from: Mordred478 on January 13, 2009, 07:14:29 AM

If C2Cam ever needs ratings badly, just put RCH and Ed Dames in a pit, much like the one that poor girl was lowered into in Silence of the Lambs, tell them that only the one who kills the other will be released, then drop a single Marine Corps close quarters combat knife into the pit and broadcast the ensuing mayhem on pay-per-view. I'd buy that for a dollar!

M

Now THAT is a concept. 

I only watched a bit of the opening too.  Know what I noticed?  Hoagie's got a Mullet!!!!

He's also got a firm command of the obvious, and a penchant for trying to make it sound like insight. (that is, when he's not just blowing smoke out his ass)