• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PChirp

For Fuck's Sake, she has to be screening the calls.  >:( >:( >:(

Doomed

Quote from: Bobot on May 15, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
I felt bad for her when I heard that static. Then I thought, shouldn't they have tested the setup? Then I thought maybe she's really doing her best and made some bad decisions influenced by grief and personality. Then I thought, who decides that butterflies are better than moths? Then I thought I shouldn't have eaten a chicken leg before drinking those beers. Then I thought I like Good Dave's bumper music. Then I thought I like that Heather played Art's bumper music. Then I thought again about the chicken and beer. And then I remembered Bellgab, and how I could share these thoughts, and how people would read them and dismiss them as I perhaps should have, and I was at peace.
Frankly, I think you are over thinking this. Ya think?

The Big Foot

Quote from: LadyFish on May 15, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
So in the middle of the Art tribute, we are switching it up to asteroid near misses?

And making it sound like there is one coming to hit us.

teknoslag

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 15, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
For Fuck's Sake, she has to be screening the calls.  >:( >:( >:(

She is. She's reading off their name/location.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
Who claimed that ?

You expect me to learn the names of all Heather fanatics? Is this a meet n greet? I forget my own name sometimes.

zeebo

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 01:11:46 AM
... I'll make sure that Heather is properly paying the musicians, songwriters, publishers and labels for the use of their work in a for-profit program offering downloads of said material.

Thanks for doing your part to protect the law, sir!

HappyMeal

This is turning into a slow talking competition between Wade and Whitley

teknoslag

"We're gonna have unscreened open lines to mourn the loss of Art as soon as I get back on the air, so we can heal."

Bluejay

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 14, 2018, 11:20:10 PM
This Heather feed is starting to turn my stomach, talking about the little baby playing with Art's ghost.

Bobot

Quote from: Doomed on May 15, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
Frankly, I think you are over thinking this. Ya think?
Most definitely.

TigerLily

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Wait a minute.  Are you gonna seriously call us your 'children of the night?'

You're a howling wolf, aren't you?

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Wait a minute.  Are you gonna seriously call us your 'children of the night?'

You tell him gunny. One more crack like that and we cut him.

SciFiAuthor

Jesus. Listening to Heater "take calls". Two, both sounding like they were set up, in almost an hour with her and Whitley doing their best to produce filler. Very sad.

dsz

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
This is turning into a slow talking competition between Wade and Whitley

Yep, she definitely hasn't had that Heather spark tonight (not to be confused with a spark). Disappointed.

#TeamWho?

SredniVashtar

Dave has 11 kids? Fucking hell. Even Radin was temporarily jerked out of his detached monotone by that revelation. He must be the most fertile man in radio. It makes me worried to listen now, in case he penetrates my eardrums and gets me pregnant.

zeebo

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
Who claimed that ?

Posted somewhere earlier, some chat claims that bg is doing a DDOS attack lol.

warsau

Quote from: Zenman on May 15, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
I can't believe I tuned back in. I could've sworn I'd sworn off it. At least it seems to be dropping out each time she starts crying again.

Yes the crying has got to stop.

HappyMeal

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
Yep, she definitely hasn't had that Heather spark tonight (not to be confused with a spark). Disappointed.

#TeamWho?
They must only recognize a few of the callers so they’re just wasting time

Doomed

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 15, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
Its just what happens when we die inside a room.  Our soul/spirit gets stuck in the cieling when we try to rise up to heaven.  Due to an innerdimensional shift these departed souls can appear in any building, but only in the ceiling.  Its complicated and i cant explain any more at this time.
Well, there's that and cheap ceiling tiles.

DaveScottSOR

Anyone got any extra popcorn for hour three here?

Turned it back on hoping for Bellgab callers.

dsz

We're talking about grains of sand now... Is this a paranormal talk show or the Home Depot?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 01:19:45 AM
Jesus. Listening to Heater "take calls". Two, both sounding like they were set up, in almost an hour with her and Whitley doing their best to produce filler. Very sad.

In a few days all she'll have listening  will be Ella and Paul, the pissing Belgian sheepdog, and a few perverts jerkin' their gherkins.

Taco Bell

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 15, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Ya gotta dig to the bottom of the bucket.

DarKPenguiN

You're going to need something stronger than popcorn, my friend.

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
Dave has 11 kids? Fucking hell. Even Radin was temporarily jerked out of his detached monotone by that revelation. He must be the most fertile man in radio. It makes me worried to listen now, in case he penetrates my eardrums and gets me pregnant.

Or most ignorant of birth control. He must be making lots of cash just to keep insurance on all those children, much less feed and clothe them. Unless the state is keeping his kids up...

WOTR

So far I have not required popcorn.  Cocaine?  Yes... And even that has hardly been potent enough to keep my eyes open.