• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
I just now woke up after staying awake for the entire show into the wee small hours.

Morning coffee is brewing now.  :)
No show yet on the time travelers feed. Website is still down.  :( Mornin' Brig! And thanks for your compliment on my idea. Dave won't go for it, unless it happens naturally, as in unplanned. He's too nice for that. LOL. Which isn't a bad thing...

Dyna-X

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 09, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
She has gone quiet - we need more ammo I spose. Her website has some insipid new additions and some badly worded copy now if that helps?
Its almost like watching North Korea build a website. "Dear Leader didn't approve of the spaniel banner and its creator has been sent to Lasha's camp #6. We've used 3 months budget on the banner and this broke the budget for creating links. The linkable button committee has approved the buttons, but links are on the horizon, perhaps by July. The HTML Special Purpose Wrangler Committee has procured a copy of HTML 2.0 for Dummies, but those who can read it have not been fully vetted to be non-Bellgabbers and one admitted he watched Alex Jones. In the meanwhile, a splinter group has proposed a Wordpress page and  we are continuing to watch Bart Ells site for code to reverse engineer."


Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
No show yet on the time travelers feed. Website is still down.  :( Mornin' Brig! And thanks for your compliment on my idea. Dave won't go for it, unless it happens naturally, as in unplanned. He's too nice for that. LOL. Which isn't a bad thing...

I hope after things settle down, and Keef can relax into everything, that he plans to get the shows up in the archive in time for morning coffee...

I'm listening to Sendas last live stream while I wait, just to catch the important stuff I might have missed while waiting for Dave to start.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
I hope after things settle down, and Keef can relax into everything, that he plans to get the shows up in the archive in time for morning coffee...
Me too brig.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 09, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
Its almost like watching North Korea build a website. "Dear Leader didn't approve of the spaniel banner and its creator has been sent to Lasha's camp #6. We've used 3 months budget on the banner and this broke the budget for creating links. The linkable button committee has approved the buttons, but links are on the horizon, perhaps by July. The HTML Special Purpose Wrangler Committee has procured a copy of HTML 2.0 for Dummies, but those who can read it have not been fully vetted to be non-Bellgabbers and one admitted he watched Alex Jones. In the meanwhile, a splinter group has proposed a Wordpress page and  we are continuing to watch Bart Ells site for code to reverse engineer."

Maybe the pdf for the headstone design is so huge it is taking an age to upload.

cweb

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
I have work to do to keep up!
I am at a cuck in the road - do I make it look as 1996 as hers or make it look 1999 like Keith would?
Whatever you do- make sure you design it in Microsoft Word.

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 09, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
Its almost like watching North Korea build a website. "Dear Leader didn't approve of the spaniel banner and its creator has been sent to Lasha's camp #6. We've used 3 months budget on the banner and this broke the budget for creating links. The linkable button committee has approved the buttons, but links are on the horizon, perhaps by July. The HTML Special Purpose Wrangler Committee has procured a copy of HTML 2.0 for Dummies, but those who can read it have not been fully vetted to be non-Bellgabbers and one admitted he watched Alex Jones. In the meanwhile, a splinter group has proposed a Wordpress page and  we are continuing to watch Bart Ells site for code to reverse engineer."

Just looks like someones doing a very bad job of trying to copy Keef.

weeberwubber

I'm skipping tonight's show because I can't stand the subject matter. Just personal preference. I'd skip it if it was Art. The first two shows were pretty good though! Still have to listen to the last hour of each of them. Saving it for a long drive on Friday. Had to laugh at this from tonight's blurb: http://midnightinthedesert.com/william-f-bengston/

QuoteHis memoir, The Energy Cure, is published by Sounds True.

What a horrible name for a publishing company for woo-woo books, especially for a book about a guy who is essentially trying to rename reiki because science.  :o

Loaded

MITD archive website is back up.  The Tuesday night show isn't yet posted.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Loaded on May 09, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
MITD archive website is back up.  The Tuesday night show isn't yet posted.
I'm starting think they don't have it as in it didn't record. Keef might want to tell people this.  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 09, 2018, 07:37:55 AM
I'm skipping tonight's show because I can't stand the subject matter. Just personal preference. I'd skip it if it was Art. The first two shows were pretty good though! Still have to listen to the last hour of each of them. Saving it for a long drive on Friday. Had to laugh at this from tonight's blurb: http://midnightinthedesert.com/william-f-bengston/

What a horrible name for a publishing company for woo-woo books, especially for a book about a guy who is essentially trying to rename reiki because science.  :o

I am totally with you on the subject.  Yuck!  But I will be listening (as long as I'm still awake) to see if Dave can make even that topic seem interesting.


ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on May 09, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
... I just see some of the people that were hurling such innovative vitriol at Heather have quietened down and I miss reading it.
Spoken like a true BellGab rat eater.  Don't be shy, though.  To maintain or gain full turbo mode blessings, it always helps to start flinging your own poo on MV's hallowed grounds.


Sean92008

Imagine the possibility that, right now after listening to the first to Midnight in the Desert shows starring Dave Schrader, that Heather is taking voice and elocution lessons with the Columbia School of Broadcasting. Her return to podcast hosting will be delayed by one year, 11 months and two weeks.

Nah.  She'll probably just keep delaying because she's recovering from her psychotic meltdown over the loss of her lover father mentor idol sugar daddy Arthur Bell.



Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 09, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
Imagine the possibility that, right now after listening to the first to Midnight in the Desert shows starring Dave Schrader, that Heather is taking voice and elocution lessons with the Columbia School of Broadcasting. Her return to podcast hosting will be delayed by one year, 11 months and two weeks.

Nah.  She'll probably just keep delaying because she's recovering from her psychotic meltdown over the loss of her lover father mentor idol sugar daddy Arthur Bell.

I often wonder if she's even brave enough to attempt a "come back" now.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
Now with updated news section!

http://bartelllegacy.com

PERFECT!!

Are you going to give Senda a time slot on your new network when you get it all set up?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
I often wonder if she's even brave enough to attempt a "come back" now.
Oh she'll be back. Count on it. She thinks she is Art Bell's legacy. It's going to be a glorious flame out when it happens. With no one bank rolling the show I don't suspect it will last more than a year or so. But time will tell.

Edit: Unless Lasha is rich and then it could limp on for years and years and years...

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
Thanks. Don't worry the Heater Wad haters are coming back in full force once she gets started again. I think they are bored. And there are some good Dave haters already too...
Yes, absolutely.  MV runs an equal opportunity forum, as long as one keeps the horse porn under control.

Topic: Dave Schrader sucks!
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12139.0

Bart Ell

Quote from: cweb on May 09, 2018, 07:33:42 AM
Whatever you do- make sure you design it in Microsoft Word.

CRAP! I blew it!
I copied the code into Notepad++ to edit it.


Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
Just looks like someones doing a very bad job of trying to copy Keef.
Yes! What's funny is that to Keith he probably made his site in about an hour or two sitting in his boxer shorts while watching TV reruns. No big deal.

Loaded

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 07:43:11 AM
I'm starting think they don't have it as in it didn't record. Keef might want to tell people this.  >:(
Tuesday night's show is now posted.

weeberwubber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Oh she'll be back. Count on it. She thinks she is Art Bell's legacy. It's going to be a glorious flame out when it happens. With no one bank rolling the show I don't suspect it will last more than a year or so. But time will tell.

Edit: Unless Lasha is rich and then it could limp on for years and years and years...

Does that year include the time spent cuddling cats and yelling at tech service guys on a livestream while saying there will be NO MORE livestreams without DONATIONS TODAY DONT MESS WITH ME, or does that come after?

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on May 09, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
looks like dmdn webpage is down again


"I've just picked up a fault in the AE-35 unit."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 09, 2018, 07:55:52 AM
Does that year include the time spent cuddling cats and yelling at tech service guys on a livestream while saying there will be NO MORE livestreams without DONATIONS TODAY DONT MESS WITH ME, or does that come after?
She's got to get a lot older and I am guessing a lot fatter but given we have exactly 1 photo of her who knows.

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
PERFECT!!

Are you going to give Senda a time slot on your new network when you get it all set up?

I would put a pin in him but, you know...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Loaded on May 09, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Tuesday night's show is now posted.
Thank you kindly. After lunch listening party! Woot! And by party I mean me! LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: Mastodonkey on May 09, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
I like Dave a lot. Just hope he has some interesting guests and not the same old boring lot.
That was one of the issues I had with Art's restarts.  I would have enjoyed seeing more guests that weren't from the old C2C fraternity.  The chirping frog guy in Hawaii was fun.  At least Art didn't decide to turn his shows into Doc Wallet infomercials and number nuts.  I prefer the typical paranut and eccentric oddball for midnight madness.




Just an FYI to everyone last night's show is posted now.

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
I just now woke up after staying awake for the entire show into the wee small hours.

Morning coffee is brewing now.  :)

I am still drinking some, so good morning. Shows up now.


Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
I would put a pin in him but, you know...


Well, He does have a large following of friends and suscribers on YouTube...  over 1000 currently.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod