• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

Hells Mole

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 06, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
Listen to the quality of this radio station. This is what Heather is going to be on.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/unitedpublicradio/united-public-radio-ufo-paranormal-radio

The stream on their site is dead air.

What I get when I follow that link is an audio clip of completely borked, mangled "quality" which is Heather saying something about enjoying the time that we do have followed by endless silence.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 07, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
You haven’t listened to his latest Conspiracy podcast shows.

Syrett?  Yeah I've actually never listened to his own show.  I think he's only on like once a week?  I'll check it out sometime.  I'm trying to remember, I don't think I've heard him go off the rails more than once or twice on C2C.

Quote from: zeebo on May 06, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
Swapping a Schrader for a Punnett is kind of a non-change for me.  I like them both well enough, but they both often have topics I don't care about.  I guess I'd give the tilt towards Ian though - hoping he comes with some fresh ideas.

You do not remember Ian very well. You will get Jason the guy who thinks he was re-incarnated or something from a horse. Ian will have him on until your ears bleed.

Tim Dennis is also possibility as the new host.

LadyFish

Holy shit! I have been blocked on Twitter by BellGab.com!!

Who is running the account & what have I ever done to you?

At least I can still enjoy BartEll’s desserts!


Taco Bell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 07, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
You do not remember Ian very well. You will get Jason the guy who thinks he was re-incarnated or something from a horse. Ian will have him on until your ears bleed.

Better to listen to a horse's ass than a lady ramble on about her cats.

Bart Ell

Quote from: LadyFish on May 07, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
At least I can still enjoy BartEll’s desserts!

There will be a major announcement on Twitter regarding said desserts at midnight!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
There will be a major announcement on Twitter regarding said desserts at midnight!
Awesome! I followed you today sir! Kudos to your new show!

ItsOver

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 06, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
Listen to the quality of this radio station. This is what Heather is going to be on.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/unitedpublicradio/united-public-radio-ufo-paranormal-radio

The stream on their site is dead air.
Ha!  And Art used SiriusXM streaming as an excuse for quitting.  Nice legacy, HW.


zeebo

Quote from: figitsutitor on May 07, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
Its wierd to see this thread getting all the recent post.

Before all this, it was common for this thread to only see a few posts in a week, and half of those were random youtube videos.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
Ha!  And Art used SiriusXM streaming as an excuse for quitting.  Nice legacy, HW.

Damn, that audio does suck. WTF

bellNwhistle

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Before all this, it was common for this thread to only see a few posts in a week, and half of those were random youtube videos.
by BO BO? Lol

Lord Grantham

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Before all this, it was common for this thread to only see a few posts in a week, and half of those were random youtube videos.

So MD used to post in here a lot, is what you're trying to say.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 07, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
You have to fill out an application of essay questions to join her fan group?

I mean.. Seriously!?

What more evidence does anyone need that she has now formed a cult.

A group of people being emotionally manipulated by dishonesty out of their money by an individual.

This is a typical modus operandi of a sociopath as well.  Build walls around people and groups
to prevent access to differing opinions or objective truth which creates a fertile ground for weaving
the necessary them-against-us fantasy world.

As I said yesterday. Heather Wade is fucking demented. It wouldn't surprise me if she, in her fevered delusion believes she's absorbed the soul of Art Bell into her. It would only take Lasha to tell her that (She's a psychic donchaknow) and she'll run with it for evermore. But like all cults, it won't end well. I very much doubt that Airyn, Asia and the newborn will be anywhere near the top ten of Ms Wade's concerns, and probably never were. Will the cult members be branded or tattooed with a sign on their foreheads?

Bart Ell

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
Ha!  And Art used SiriusXM streaming as an excuse for quitting.  Nice legacy, HW.


Pizzapunch

I'm guessing she'll be lucky if the Joe Montaldo provided Cuckshed is a cardboard refrigerator box.


sydtron

New thread name suggestion.
"Footnote on Bellgab Epic Ass"

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 08:43:35 AM
Syrett?  Yeah I've actually never listened to his own show.  I think he's only on like once a week?  I'll check it out sometime.  I'm trying to remember, I don't think I've heard him go off the rails more than once or twice on C2C.

He started a new podcast called “Conspiracy Unlimited” that is very Jackstaresque.

Bluejay

Quote from: Kolchak on May 07, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
Honestly, it doesn't matter who it is. In the words of the immortal PBS, all of them are...
Damn straight!


Sean92008

Quote from: sydtron on May 07, 2018, 01:20:47 AM
No. My girlfriend's great Aunt was Bills step mother.
Crystal would give her a few tickets when passing through. That's about it.
She was born in Kentucky. Raised in Wabash IN. (Crystal)

I'd say she has songwriting credits and through her husbands publishing co. Full rights to the song.

But she did give it to Art to use. She drove to his house personally to give him the CD.
Darn! Free tickets? Only free tickets? I'd be asking for guitars and stuff 😁

Giving permission to use and giving free use has never been clarified. Something to keep in mind, I will use the Rush Limbaugh example...

Rush Limbaugh chose The Pretenders My City Was Gone as a way to attract attention and piss off holier than thou conservatives. Chrissie is quite the opposite from conservative... Well, years later, after he has paid tens of thousands of dollars into performance and publishing clearances to use the song, Chrissie Hynde decided to publicly state she was unhappy about that use.

Limbaugh pulled the song from his show somewhere between 2000 and 2005, I can't remember when. The effect on Chrissy Hynde's pocketbook was daunting. So much so that her publishing company even sent her a nastygram. In the end, she made an effort to say she didn't mind its use. My idol is a sell-out!

Getting back to Crystal Gayle, she obviously gave permission to Art to use it as the theme song.  In all actuality, Art could have gone and paid the fees and gotten the same results, it's just that he was being cool with somebody he liked very much (read into it "hair fetish").  Now, after the permission to use her recording of the song that she helped write, there are performance fees involved. We don't know if art was paying, through his music license, for the use of that recording as his theme.  There are actually rules about how much of a song can be used as bumper music before it turns into a full performance fee. I haven't gotten any checks from BMI or publishing houses in over 15 years, I forget how it worked... Maybe 15 seconds was the time limit for a bumper, I don't remember.

I hope the entertainment lawyers that Heather has hired has explained to her that, if she uses the song as her theme, she has to pay unless specifically granted a waiver by the responsible parties. That could even mean the record label.  In the current state of Music royalties, I don't see too many real companies waving fees.

Sorry, I'm long-winded, again. 

WOTR

Quote from: morgana213 on May 07, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
I keep hoping science catches up and can someday give me an answer.  And if not, I will continue to believe in magic.    :)
Pft.  You say that now... But just wait until your mentor of three years dies.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 07, 2018, 08:55:37 AM


I don't know what side I'm on.
That's ok Tyrion switches sides all the time. Be cool, be like Tyrion.

zeebo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 07, 2018, 07:51:29 AM
"Divided a nation". Get real.

Split %0.000000001 of the country into %0.0000000005 vs. %0.0000000005

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
Split %0.000000001 of the country into %0.0000000005 vs. %0.0000000005

Those is big numbers mister.

Taco Bell

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
Split %0.000000001 of the country into %0.0000000005 vs. %0.0000000005

Yeah, but which side of that is dishing out $600 money orders? I think we know the real winner.


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod