• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
Thanks to those ingesting various psychotropic substances.

You're welcome. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
Guess Hamm's doesn't count, eh?


Ha, earlier I was swilling some Hamm's tallboys grilling burgers and watching the hockey game! Coincidence?

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
Ha, earlier I was swilling some Hamm's tallboys grilling burgers and watching the hockey game! Coincidence?

Nah.  Cheap bastards all drink a like.................

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
Ha, earlier I was swilling some Hamm's tallboys grilling burgers and watching the hockey game! Coincidence?

Thars no switch think as coinshedences

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
Ha, earlier I was swilling some Hamm's tallboys grilling burgers and watching the hockey game! Coincidence?

I've never had a Hamms...just remember the cartoon bear commercials...I don't think we have that here in AZ...what part of the country are you in?

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
I'll call in!
I hope Federal Prisoner# 73055-112 calls in to mention how much Art meant to him and his wife (#73056-112, I think.) Apparently he was unable to call in to the official C2C Art tribute show or others.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
Ha, earlier I was swilling some Hamm's tallboys grilling burgers and watching the hockey game! Coincidence?
Speaking of coincidence, I was just drinking some water.  Booze for you, all the water I can drink, for me. 



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
I hope Federal Prisoner# 73055-112 calls in to mention how much Art meant to him and his wife (#73056-112, I think.) Apparently he was unable to call in to the official C2C Art tribute show or others.

And you know this because? ???

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
I've never had a Hamms...just remember the cartoon bear commercials...I don't think we have that here in AZ...what part of the country are you in?
TX, I think traditionally it was marketed more up north? But has always "been around" , periodically pops back up, here but only in a few stores and not that popular, but cheap. And comparing to other cheap beers I've always liked it. Hamm's like other traditional brands suffer from constant buy-outs and brewery consolidation etc. So you might get a Hamm's etc but in name branding only- brewed somewhere else, new company, even new brew formula.

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
I've never had a Hamms...just remember the cartoon bear commercials...I don't think we have that here in AZ...what part of the country are you in?

Seems as if the QuikTrip is the place you need to be in your neck of the woods to get your Hamm's 
Use the locator my friend.  Use the locator -> https://shop.hamms.com/locator

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 06:58:55 PM
And you know this because? ???
I think without Art the scam would've never gotten so big. I could be wrong  but the Art shows was great advertising for them.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 06:58:55 PM
And you know this because? ???

Because he listened to the hilarious audio of Sean David Morton giving more predictions on a podcast while in prison and the prison phone kept interrupting the call saying "this call is from a federal prison" or some such.

paladin1991

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
I like this exchange here were the guy threatens to cancel his MITD subscription yet has not been a subscriber since December 2016 hahahah
This back and forth is still ongoing currently on his facebook  ;D










Is it just me or, oh hell, fuck Bill Garner.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
I think without Art the scam would've never gotten so big. I could be wrong  but the Art shows was great advertising for them.

What scam? Or should I say which scam?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
Thars no switch think as coinshedences
I could see Norry in a skit in which, due to some brain malfunction, he starts speaking more and more clearly as he is swilling his red wine and gets drunker.

Hamm's Belt Buckle.  Now that would totally rule...............


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
Because he listened to the hilarious audio of Morton giving more predictions while in prison and that audio kept interrupting saying "this call is from a federal prison" or some such.

Oh, that guy! My understanding of this situation is sketchy at best.


ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 28, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
Is it just me or, oh hell, fuck Bill Garner.
The supposed HW fans are making C2C Insiders look like Ivy League grads. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
Hamm's Belt Buckle.  Now that would totally rule...............


Nice. I got an old "Pearl" one. The brewery is now a hipster restaurant/bar place or something now but the beer is brewed under contract from some other company at another location.

Ye Gods.   They are out of their minds.  Checked out the Hamm's Retro Bag as possibly a new lunch bad.   $8.95 ok.   Almost $90 - they'll never sell any.

Bart Ell

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
I like this exchange here were the guy threatens to cancel his MITD subscription yet has not been a subscriber since December 2016 hahahah
This back and forth is still ongoing currently on his facebook  ;D










Bill Garner made me like Keith.
Any manhood Bill has left after his divorce was just taxed by Keith.
Bill Garner is having high school flashbacks after Keith administered an atomic wedgie.
Nothing-to-lose Keith is my favorite Keith!

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 28, 2018, 07:10:38 PM
Bill Garner made me like Keith.
Any manhood Bill has left after his divorce was just taxed by Keith.
Bill Garner is having high school flashbacks after Keith administered an atomic wedgie.
Nothing-to-lose Keith is my favorite Keith!

Keith is on fire.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
I could see Norry in a skit in which, due to some brain malfunction, he starts speaking more and more clearly as he is swilling his red wine and gets drunker.
Like the "WKRP in Cincinnati" episode, when Johnny Fever does better doing an on-air State Patrol sobriety test, the drunker he gets.  ;) ;D




albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
Ye Gods.   They are out of their minds.  Checked out the Hamm's Retro Bag as possibly a new lunch bad.   $8.95 ok.   Almost $90 - they'll never sell any.
$90? Someone had one-too-many Hamm's and accidentally typed a zero? (I knew a gal whose dad worked at Pearl and they were allowed a certain numbers of beers during the day and also take-home beers.)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Like the "WKRP in Cincinnati" episode, when Johnny Fever does better doing an on-air State Patrol sobriety test, the drunker he gets.  ;) ;D


Yes! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Like the "WKRP in Cincinnati" episode, when Johnny Fever does better doing an on-air State Patrol sobriety test, the drunker he gets.  ;) ;D



We had a lot of training.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
Yes! ;)
Ha!  Another "Classhic."  I just set the on-line MeTV reminder to let me know when that WKRP episode next airs.  ;D


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod