• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TYT (The Young Turks)

Started by Richard Groyper, November 27, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

Quote from: the_Stranger on December 08, 2015, 08:15:56 AM
I'll form my opinion once Alex Jones replies to my e-mail.

Has the water filter salesman replied to you yet?

the_Stranger

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

He can't use the keyboard while giving Roger Stone the old rusty trombone.

Quote from: the_Stranger on October 24, 2016, 01:05:19 PM
He can't use the keyboard while giving Roger Stone the old rusty trombone.

I bet he enjoys a good Cleveland steamer, too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

i have to say, i gave alex jones a second look after the altercation with chunk booger at the RNC.  while i don't agree with everything jones says on some of the conspiracy stuff, he's quite entertaining and his operation does cover a lot of information the corporate media ignore.

his inclination to sell his own products is really quite brilliant, because it allows him to generate revenue without charging for access to content and without being beholden to advertisers (99% of whom would run for the hills when presented with his content, anyway).

speaking of alex's pills and such:

https://twitter.com/mvandeven/status/788074162422153216

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 01:14:55 PM
i have to say, i gave alex jones a second look after the altercation with chunk booger at the RNC.  while i don't agree with everything jones says on some of the conspiracy stuff, he's quite entertaining and his operation does cover a lot of information the corporate media ignore.

his inclination to sell his own products is really quite brilliant, because it allows him to generate revenue without charging for access to content and without being beholden to advertisers (99% of whom would run for the hills when presented with his content, anyway).

Perhaps BellGab could "copy" a bit revenue generating done by AlexJones in order to fill the BellGabs coffers so BG can expand /or/ assure
continues existence and having finances so MV can redirect money from buying diapers to buying designer cloths for his girls :)

Line of useful /and not so useful but fun and odd/ merchandise and consumable items could be very good addition to e-cigarettes 

I'm sure there is enough marketing and graphic geniuses here that can help propel this project forward if MV decides to go for it.
Would be fun to have various items with cool BellGab logo /or even different versions for Special Edition & TURBO EDITION logos/
design and printed on them {not excluding condoms and pregnancy test kits}

So many ideas & possibilities...

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 01:14:55 PM

I don't dislike Alex Jones, in fact, I very much enjoyed when he crashed the TYT tv set. However, I don't take him seriously. He's entertaining though, I'll give you that. And a humble salesman.

I hope your brother recovers from his ailments.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 01:35:21 PM
I'm sure there is enough marketing and graphic geniuses here that can help propel this project forward if MV decides to go for it.

you'd think, but i've attempted to crowd source this a couple of times, and neither time have i received anything compelling.  i even offered to share 50% of the revenues for a year the last time.

theONE

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 01:42:12 PM
I don't dislike Alex Jones, in fact, I very much enjoyed when he crashed the TYT tv set. However, I don't take him seriously. He's entertaining though, I'll give you that. And a humble salesman.

I hope your brother recovers from his ailments.

..sometimes /or very often/ AlexJones has too much energy and is too intense to watch for me -and that's too bad because very often he has
important stuff that he is exposing- I'm glad that he has now other presenters {more relaxed and not as hipper},
but I don't watch InfoWar that much any more...

chefist

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 01:45:17 PM
you'd think, but i've attempted to crowd source this a couple of times, and neither time have i received anything compelling.  i even offered to share 50% of the revenues for a year the last time.

with an 84% unemployment rate, most BellGabbers could not afford a $9.99 coffee mug.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2016, 01:54:43 PM
with an 84% unemployment rate, most BellGabbers could not afford a $9.99 coffee mug.

our research actually concluded the bellgab unemployment rate to be 92% once jackstar was added to the sample.

onan

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 01:58:53 PM
our research actually concluded the bellgab unemployment rate to be 92% once jackstar was added to the sample.

I hope entitlements are in place, and electric scooters.

theONE

But did you include TURBO MODE for life with your 50/50 offer :)

also maybe more tempting offer would be not 50/50 for a year, but let's say 25/75 for 3 years, or 10/90 for 5 years
I'm just guessing here,..thinking that maybe 1 year is not that tempting.

What about offering some 'bad ass' loaded computer as a partial payment plus some % for year or two
or to co-operate with those who have already established business of manufacturing and marketing of merchandise and base that
co-operation so they receive ongoing small /standard industry accepted/ % from each item sold, that gives them much more incentive
and for BellGab easier operation.

If cost of doing graphics for BellGab is the only thing that is preventing this project to start, -and not much response from here
perhaps dedicate budget and source it out, or offer a lump sum of money here for winning design but no %...
or lump sum and small % for 3 or 5 years.

Ask Art how he did it, haha , with his Art's parts...

get "Ignore" function button (must be candy apple red) with BellGab logo on it -I'm sure Jackstar will buy dozen or more of them, lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Submitting design for "BellGab IGNORE" button ,lol ;)

MV if Jackstar approves this design and places an order you have your first item that will propel BellGab into uncontrollable financial erection
MR.Buffet get ready Mr.BellGab is on it's way , haha 

theONE

I'm not a computer graphic designer, and don't have fancy software 
but I'm just fooling around with ideas so maybe others here who are masters at this craft are willing
to work on it ...

I think MV could have several BellGab logo designs to circulate around and make things/merchandise released
with different designs as a: Regular Edition / Limited Edition / SPECIAL Edition / TURBO EDITION , etc-etc

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

P.S. my designs might suck ass big time in your opinions, and they are too conservative -to proper- for BG crowd.
I'm of opinion that more funky, more crazy designs are perhaps much more apropos for this crowd
or maybe there is a room for both styles of designs since BellGab crowd varies from "normal" to "abnormal" , lol
and there is the third crowd "the fucked-up ones"  :)

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 03:40:35 PM
P.S. my designs might suck ass big time in your opinions, and they are too conservative -to proper- for BG crowd.
I'm of opinion that more funky, more crazy designs are perhaps much more apropos for this crowd
or maybe there is a room for both styles of designs since BellGab crowd varies from "normal" to "abnormal" , lol
and there is the third crowd "the fucked-up ones"  :)

Hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side.

theONE

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 03:42:29 PM
Hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side.

hmmm,
I'm not in the grove to understand what that line means, sorry ...??
/my first impression is that it means "fuck you -or- fuck off" ,but I might be wrong  :o ::)

mikuthing01

And the colored girls go "din du du du du din du du du du dindu"

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

hmmm,
/my first impression is that it means "fuck you -or- fuck off" ,but I might be wrong  :o ::)

It doesn't mean anything. I was just being silly, friend.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 24, 2016, 03:59:03 PM
And the colored girls go "din du du du du din du du du du dindu"

God damn it!

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

hmmm,

I think he is hitting on you

https://youtu.be/5moxuVZ-9LI

theONE

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 04:00:32 PM
It doesn't mean anything. I was just being silly, friend.

:) ufff , lol
I was franticly googling and even read the lirycs to it looking for clues, haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc

"Walk On The Wild Side" LyricsHolly came from Miami F.L.A.

Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She sayes, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
And the colored girls go,

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City is the place where they said:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side

Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should have seen him go, go, go
They said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, alright, huh

Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
And the colored girls say

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2016, 04:08:03 PM
I think he is hitting on you

https://youtu.be/5moxuVZ-9LI

And all the Ghostlers go double dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip

K_Dubb

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2016, 07:06:24 PM

Oooo, now we talking some serious designs ,cool & chilling
Very nice concept - I can imagine different versions coming from that "K_Dubb House of Designs"

theONE

I hope MV had a chance to look at this master piece BellGab logo design.

How proper image for tomorrows Gabcast that MV just announced
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4969.new.html#new

MV/Liberace!

this is quite nice.  however, what i'm really looking for is a compact logo that can be placed on a wide array of items.  the logo needs to encapsulate the bellgab experience.  the problem with something like this is it's based on an image i don't have rights to use.