• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TYT (The Young Turks)

Started by Richard Groyper, November 27, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:51:33 PM
this is quite nice.  however, what i'm really looking for is a compact logo that can be placed on a wide array of items.  the logo needs to encapsulate the bellgab experience.  the problem with something like this is it's based on an image i don't have rights to use.

1. If I may share my take on it,...as to the rights to this image -I think this image was 'doctored' so much that it would not be under copy right protection
any more, but lets real lawyers here to share their opinion on it.

2. What better image to encapsulate the BellGab experience that this image /that's why the name was changed to BellGab from George theSuck.
And you can use /assuming that legally you can use it/ this image to run some very cool Limited Edition merchandise project.

3. And have bit more 'relaxed' logo design to use as every day run.

That's my take on it, I will try now to stay away from posting about it /so is not too much of me/
and maybe others will chime in, ...I was just wan't it to inspire "the action" so to say , lol ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:51:33 PM
this is quite nice.  however, what i'm really looking for is a compact logo that can be placed on a wide array of items.  the logo needs to encapsulate the bellgab experience.  the problem with something like this is it's based on an image i don't have rights to use.

Oh Art would never sue you hahaha

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2016, 10:59:33 PM
Oh Art would never sue you hahaha

Maybe in order to get the release forms sign by Art, MV should offer Art "Life Long TURBO MODE" and share with him some diapers in case if colitis returns ,lol

K_Dubb

I made his hand creepier and finished off the smoke so it wasn't cut off.

For a compact summary of the user experience, maybe some variation of one of these might work.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 25, 2016, 01:12:46 PM

For a compact summary of the user experience, maybe some variation of one of these might work.

Akwilly gets a shout out!

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 01:14:05 PM
Akwilly gets a shout out!

Haha the poo thread can represent the whole site as far as I am concerned.

theONE

Funny you did that design, haha,..as yesterday I almost posted that idea but hold it on it thinking it might be inappropriate..LOL

Talking about logo describing-reflecting our experience with this forum how about doing a design where
Art Bell smashes the pinata that looks like George Noory and text bellow: "...George get's it"   ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 01:37:09 PM
Funny you did that design, haha,..as yesterday I almost posted that idea but hold it on it thinking it might be inappropriate..LOL

Talking about logo describing-reflecting our experience with this forum how about doing a design where
Art Bell smashes the pinata that looks like George Noory and text bellow: "...George get's it"   ;)

K_Dubb if you are so bored sometime and have nothin but I mean absolutely nothin to do would you consider to take on this small project :P

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 26, 2016, 06:45:53 PM
this is on the right track.

now akwilly might sue you :) unless he sends a sign document that he will not pull shit like that

akwilly

Quote from: theONE on October 26, 2016, 11:08:26 PM
now akwilly might sue you :) unless he sends a sign document that he will not pull shit like that
hahaha I love the design!!!! Consider this my written consent lol

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on October 26, 2016, 11:16:43 PM
hahaha I love the design!!!! Consider this my written consent lol

send a poo box {unused of course} to MV with your signature(in ink of course) ;)

akwilly

Quote from: theONE on October 26, 2016, 11:20:41 PM
send a poo box {unused of course} to MV with your signature(in ink of course) ;)
Ok will have to look around for one that isn't already loaded and waiting for a break in the rain

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on October 26, 2016, 11:21:49 PM
Ok will have to look around for one that isn't already loaded and waiting for a break in the rain

just buy a case of MV's fav beer, sign it /it becomes a release form/ and send it the whole thing to him so he can celebrate your generosity ,lol

The General

Needs more Douglas Stingley

henge0stone

Quote from: mv on November 28, 2015, 07:55:44 AM
there's no independent thought in TYT whatsoever.  straight down the liberal democrat party line, all the way.  it's leftist zombie propaganda disseminated by incredibly punchable people.  i find it as annoying as infowars/prison planet, perhaps more.

Haven't watched it in a while but they had a lot of negative clinton stories. I wouldn't say they are party line unless you want to say they are lock step with the Green party. Jimmy Dore show is a better progressive show TYT focus on stupid shit like how harambe jokes are racist. Cenk is pretty dumb. I don't know if they have became hill shills since she won but I give them credit for criticizing her non stop during the primaries.

Their stance on guns is pure retardation

theONE

Any new graphic designs for BellGab hoodies ??

the_Stranger

Some great coverage of election night on TYT.
Democrats getting an earful.

comaphobe

I could never stand these anus holes or their commentary/opinions..... But I do like the Rod Stewart song. The lyrics to the song define what the term means, and these indoctrinated self-hating tv-educated liberal goofballz who call themselves TYT don't deserve such a title like that for their propaganda channel of uneducated panel banter on YouTube.  It's very misleading and insincere of them to title their show that. They should be ashamed of themselves.

They just talk about trendy bullshit. Whatever is making the wires or viral video circuit at that moment is what these spacehomos talk about. I always found them to be dumber than a bag of shit. I don't mean to be nasty but there are better types of mentally-ill liberals with media outlets to listen to than these silly meatballs who have (1) no brains, and (B) no skills to produce entertaining commentary of value.

No offense to anyone but these jerkholes are a serious case of douchebaggery and remind me of local cable access filler of the late 80s or early 90s.

TYT. Dumber than rocks.

Pointless show.

Sux shit.

Die.

Quote from: comaphobe on December 01, 2016, 03:49:10 AM
I could never stand these anus holes or their commentary/opinions..... But I do like the Rod Stewart song. The lyrics to the song define what the term means, and these indoctrinated self-hating tv-educated liberal goofballz who call themselves TYT don't deserve such a title like that for their propaganda channel of uneducated panel banter on YouTube.  It's very misleading and insincere of them to title their show that. They should be ashamed of themselves.

They just talk about trendy bullshit. Whatever is making the wires or viral video circuit at that moment is what these spacehomos talk about. I always found them to be dumber than a bag of shit. I don't mean to be nasty but there are better types of mentally-ill liberals with media outlets to listen to than these silly meatballs who have (1) no brains, and (B) no skills to produce entertaining commentary of value.

No offense to anyone but these jerkholes are a serious case of douchebaggery and remind me of local cable access filler of the late 80s or early 90s.

TYT. Dumber than rocks.

Pointless show.

Sux shit.

Die.

Well said.  I like Ben Mankiewicz when he is on TCM.  It is unfortunate to see him on this shit program though.

***Late Update***

TYT officially hired media legend Shaun "Talcum X" King a few weeks back. Hopefully, King's hiring will add many unintended keks and lulz, my dudes! I'm not sure how visible his roll will be. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye out for comedy gold.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 03, 2017, 03:11:51 PM
And the hits keep on coming.... LOL!

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/827544916687351809

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Armenian Genocide deniers!