• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 01, 2016, 08:18:14 AM
I find the more you get to know John, the less likeable he becomes.
However I still find value in the programs. Some of them anyway.

Exactly my experience as well.  I stay for some of the guests, and mostly to keep in touch with my old and new friends on this thread.

And I agree with this post by BelgianCarbonFibre as well:

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 01, 2016, 04:08:09 AM
This new wonder website still hasn't shown and truth be told, he's downgrading and subtracting features instead of enhancing. He's running his operation like its 2006.

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2016, 03:30:14 PM
You Gotta let us know when you hear back!!
Brig, I got that call today, of course I was "occupied" at the time, but the caller was a very nice man named Ken Hardword, and he explained to me that cord blood cells can and are being used for research, however they do not have the neural components that are needed for seizure treatment, he also explained to me that fetal stem cells ARE being used for research, but government regulations and restrictions make it almost impossible to do serious research, to paraphrase, as I said, I was occupied, had no writing implements, however he promised to send me out a DVD, free, which I thought was pretty nice. Dr. Rader's website looks like a "miracle cure" come-on, but maybe it isn't.

Bomar

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 01, 2016, 01:16:05 PM
... cord blood cells ...

Who really cares; look everywhere for the "Stem Cells", in every possible place ...

Otherwise the little guy, (or actually organic matter), is just fertilizer ...

Bomar

"The United States government had already decided before September 11, 2001 to start wars of aggression against the oil rich Middle East countries under the guise of a global war on terror "GWOT".  After the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, General Wesley Clark was shown ... " a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

How true! A "War on Terror" or a "War on Drugs", all the same thing. "Terrorism" is a tactic, Drugs, translate to a war on the competition.

Quote from: Misty says on July 01, 2016, 09:03:13 AM
Hence, the amazingly astute avatar to your left  ;)

I wouldn't put this image too close to bomar's avatar. Who knows what may happen?

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 01, 2016, 03:56:28 PM
I wouldn't put this image too close to bomar's avatar... Who knows what may happen?

Free Energy...

Bomar

Elane237

I think that Bomar's main bull "Buckeroo" is so cute and he looks so healthy!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on July 01, 2016, 05:37:27 PM
I think that Bomar's main bull "Buckeroo" is so cute and he looks so healthy!

I agree!  And Bomars' Photography skills are pretty wonderfull as well!

I missed seeing his avatar pics of his new cows with their Mommas.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2016, 05:48:06 PM
I missed seeing his avatar pics of his new cows with their Mommas.

FYI:  Miss Dotty had a little girl, "Darlene", 3 days ago...

Been to busy, to get a picture, I will list tomorrow...

Bomar

Now I am wondering if John is starting his 4 days a week tonight. He never said anything about it, but he also did not say there would be no program Monday, which I am sure there won't, I guess I will find out at 03:00 when I get up to go to work.
Have a nice weekend, all.

Misty says

Quote from: Bomar on July 01, 2016, 06:47:19 PM
FYI:  Miss Dotty had a little girl, "Darlene", 3 days ago...
Been to busy, to get a picture, I will list tomorrow...

albrecht

Quote from: Misty says on July 01, 2016, 07:26:58 PM

and oddly, in Norway the word for child is 'barn' and in Scotland 'bairn.'

Misty says

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2016, 07:42:32 PM
and oddly, in Norway the word for child is 'barn' and in Scotland 'bairn.'
Huh....yeaah, odd

weedeater

[attachment id=1 msg=851560]

Misty says

Lol... ;D For Sure, I was starting to think this was troll training 101 or something.  My Bad! anyway, apologies 'miss Darlene' I just want to say, "Happy Birthday"

OK, Sweetie, Kisses

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You want to know about the life on a farm, I have done this behavior for 18 years...

Buck-R-Roo, my main bull, he saw that I allowed a few other cows to eat the grass around the main house...

Buck-R-Roo, pressed his nose against the gate, the gate bent, the gate was now opened...

Buck-R-Roo, is now eating the grass in the backyard, around the main house...

I bent the gate to lock again, but why, Buck-R-Roo needs to witness a new gate to be installed...

Otherwise, he will walk through the old gate as he did before...

Animals are not intelligent, Animal just learn and adapt, refer to Maslow's hierarchy of needs ...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on July 01, 2016, 10:33:33 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

You want to know about the life on a farm, I have done this behavior for 18 years...

Buck-R-Roo, my main bull, he saw that I allowed a few other cows to eat the grass around the main house...

Buck-R-Roo, pressed his nose against the gate, the gate bent, the gate was now opened...

Buck-R-Roo, is now eating the grass in the backyard, around the main house...

I bent the gate to lock again, but why, Buck-R-Roo needs to witness a new gate to be installed...

Otherwise, he will walk through the old gate as he did before...

Animals are not intelligent, Animal just learn and adapt, refer to Maslow's hierarchy of needs ...

Bomar

Ah, so the American farmer having livestock run off isn't so different. In Belgium, when I was a kid, we had villages and hamlets, not really spread out farming communities like in the US Midwest. Not as many cows either, but importing a bull from America was a big thing. Big bull, too. He'd be pissed and ornery and sometimes escape the first few weeks. Sometimes if a local mayor was hosting a bicycle race, they'd conduct the race whilst the bull was running in and out of the roads.

Quote from: Original Larry on July 01, 2016, 01:16:05 PM
Brig, I got that call today, of course I was "occupied" at the time, but the caller was a very nice man named Ken Hardword, and he explained to me that cord blood cells can and are being used for research, however they do not have the neural components that are needed for seizure treatment, he also explained to me that fetal stem cells ARE being used for research, but government regulations and restrictions make it almost impossible to do serious research, to paraphrase, as I said, I was occupied, had no writing implements, however he promised to send me out a DVD, free, which I thought was pretty nice. Dr. Rader's website looks like a "miracle cure" come-on, but maybe it isn't.

Please give impressions when you watch it, Larry.

Elane237

CTM site is down.  Message reads " Error establishing a database connection" 

Heh, maybe the new site is getting launched. Actually a pretty good interview a couple of people who run the "Eagle Forum", one of which is Phyllis Schlafly's son. Phyllis used to be a pillar of conservative thought, and I can even remember when I first entered college she was on some leftist polisci profs required reading lists (long, long time ago and American college wasn't for everyone).

If their website is still crapping out over the weekend I'll post it to YouTube and see how long it goes before the C2M security services get it taken down, but w/e it needs to be heard.

cweb

Quote from: Original Larry on June 30, 2016, 07:13:08 PM
Before I went off on a tangent, what I noticed was John seemed conflicted, upset? or something, he was unusually vitriolic in his "rant", and toward the end, seemed very somber. I don't like that he's going back to four shows a week, but that's what I signed up for, and the radio show is a waste of time for me, I can't listen live, or call in, only listen to the replay. I wonder how long he is going to be able to continue, I'm sure it is tough on him.
It sounds like John could have done better managing expectations instead of letting ambition run wild.

I'm not sure why he experimented with the video thing anyway. Aside from showing some guest visuals, it's pretty pointless. When people "watch" radio show video, it's usually just background noise to whatever they're doing anyway. The only person who's been able to do it interestingly is Howard Stern because, well, boobies.

I wonder what kind of ratings his weekly terrestrial show is doing. He sounds much happier to be back on the air. Maybe he'll parlay this into a syndication gig at some point.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

About Johnny B's radio program...

Not bad...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2cDvENbCis

The only question I have is, "Why does everybody forget about the 1814 Armistice"...

President Madison did surrender to the Canadian British Bankers in 1814...

There appears to be 5 premises to the surrender agreement, no one wants to talk about...

1. US Military to give up fighting to the invading forces from the north and British Military from the eastern seaboard, who will impose the Admiralty Justice System upon the US Citizens ...

2. British troops are allowed to return home with free passage...

(General Jackson, ordered to shot and kill the British soliders, who were loading the boats and preparing to leave from New Orleans, ... 6 days after the 1814 Armistice was signed, General Jackson was notified of the 1814 Armistice ...  also known as the "Battle of New Orleans")

3. Voiding of the actual 13th,  (1810 RATIFIED), amendment...

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

3a. .... Also, No future amendments are to be added to the US Constitution for 50 years... (No new amendments until 1862)

4. Establishment of a "Federal" bank... (Which President Jackson destroyed in 1832, only to be impeached)

5. Requirements for all future US Lawyers to be "BAR" approved...

(Bar â€" British Accreditation Registry)

Why does no one speak of these facts of that time?...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on July 03, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

The only question I have is, "Why does everybody forget about the 1814 Armistice"...

President Madison did surrender to the Canadian British Bankers in 1814...

There appears to be 5 premises to the surrender agreement, no one wants to talk about...

1. US Military to give up fighting to the invading forces from the north and British Military from the eastern seaboard, who will impose the Admiralty Justice System upon the US Citizens ...

2. British troops are allowed to return home with free passage...

(General Jackson, ordered to shot and kill the British soliders, who were loading the boats and preparing to leave from New Orleans, ... 6 days after the 1814 Armistice was signed, General Jackson was notified of the 1814 Armistice ...  also known as the "Battle of New Orleans")

3. Voiding of the actual 13th,  (1810 RATIFIED), amendment...

3a. .... Also, No future amendments are to be added to the US Constitution for 50 years... (No new amendments until 1862)

4. Establishment of a "Federal" bank... (Which President Jackson destroyed in 1832, only to be impeached)

5. Requirements for all future US Lawyers to be "BAR" approved...

(Bar â€" British Accreditation Registry)

Why does no one speak of these facts of that time?...

Bomar

OK.  I give up.  Why does no one speak of these facts?

weedeater

Thanks Bomar, most interesting.  Called the Treaty of Ghent, here is the whole document.  I'm still ploughing through it.   http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/ghent.asp

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 03, 2016, 04:06:07 PM
OK.  I give up.  Why does no one speak of these facts?

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Why,...

Americans ... (they), (in general), are greedy and stupid...

When you, (they), accept a bribe you, (they), accept all the under spoken mentions, without grievance...

Bomar

Lilith

I have to say I like the intro music for ArcMidnight, MUCH better than I like the intro music for CTM.  To be honest, I think the intro for CTM sucks, music and all.  Just my worthless opinion.

Elane237

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-hospital-update/ Apparently, Art Bell is in the hospital with complications from COPD or pneumonia.  I sure hope he gets better; he has a young wife and child.  I remember when his previous wife, Ramona, died from asthma (I think).  Ramona was also a heavy smoker.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 08:11:19 AM
I have to say I like the intro music for ArcMidnight, MUCH better than I like the intro music for CTM.  To be honest, I think the intro for CTM sucks, music and all.  Just my worthless opinion.
I agree about the music for CTM 100%, but that ArcMidnight isn't much better. Sounds like he's got flying airplanes on his mind.

The interview with John T Wayne was rather interesting.  His perspective about the Civil War is a little lopsided in my opinion.  He would do well to read Edward E. Baptist new book "The Half Has Never Been Told:  Slavery and the making of American Capitalism".  He would then gain a better understanding of how Americans have slowly but surely lost all their freedom after hundreds of years investing in the institution of slavery, slaughter of indigenous peoples of the planet and humnan greed.