• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Just for the record...

I would cull all humans on this planet, to be insured, that I am alone...

The only humans, I found who kept their word, are those humans who said, "I am about to die"...

I do not really give a damn about stupid people and stupid people are everywhere...

Stupid people need to be culled...

As Henny Youngman used to say, "take my planet's population, please"...

You only know you are alone, when others watch you, and don't recognize your existence...

You are at peace, when no one can perceive your existence, but you know where the others are buried...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on June 28, 2016, 10:11:15 PM

Charity begins at home.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 28, 2016, 10:12:18 PM
Charity begins at home.

And culling begins at popular gatherings as large sports stadiums or large entertainment venues...

Leave the transportation mediums alone, go for the minimal mental activity enjoyment centers...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on June 28, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Just for the record...

I would cull all humans on this planet, to be insured, that I am alone...

The only humans, I found who kept their word, are those humans who said, "I am about to die"...

I do not really give a damn about stupid people and stupid people are everywhere...

As Henny Youngman used to say, "take my planet's population, please"...

You only know you are alone, when others watch you, and don't recognize your existence...

You are at peace, when no one can perceive your existence, but you know where the others are buried...

Bomar

Did your bull kick you this evening?

Bomar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 28, 2016, 11:13:22 PM
Did your bull kick you this evening?

No, I was lied to again...

People wanted work, I offered farm work, and as usual no one shows up...

Culling people seems to be the only option...

Bomar

Lilith

What the heck!!  It's 5AM here on the East Coast, and Wells doesn't have yesterdays video posted yet.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2016, 03:05:02 AM
What the heck!!  It's 5AM here on the East Coast, and Wells doesn't have yesterdays video posted yet.

And it's 8:30 am in TX and video is still not up.  JBW must have "tied one on last night".
However, Episode 562 â€" Hugh Sprunt interview was excellent.  I saw his face in Guest media section.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on June 29, 2016, 07:38:54 AM
And it's 8:30 am in TX and video is still not up.  JBW must have "tied one on last night".

Well it is 9:30 and no video, but I really don't care...

I am still waiting for the Horn Video (#539) from 5/25/16, along with those books...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on June 29, 2016, 08:42:14 AM
Well it is 9:30 and no video, but I really don't care...

I am still waiting for the Horn Video (#539) from 5/25/16, along with those books...

Bomar

That was the show where Tom Horn made an incredible "book giveaway" worth several hundred$ to those who purchased his latest book for $19.95.  Wow!  That was last month. Tom Horn used to make that offer when he was on Coast to Coast show as well. He's great researcher and author.

Last night's episode 562? was a good one. Well worth a listen. by the way, one change I've noticed is the download speeds from the website have increased dramatically. I almost never watch the video, so that doesn't bother me.
All I care about is that the program be posted at the appointed time, if not before.
I believe it is stated on the website that video will be posted as it becomes available,
whatever that means.

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on June 28, 2016, 10:21:22 PM
And culling begins at popular gatherings as large sports stadiums or large entertainment venues...

Leave the transportation mediums alone, go for the minimal mental activity enjoyment centers...

Bomar

It's shit like this that makes you an embarrassment to every conscious being. Suck my fat one, you cheap thug.

Episode 563: in this episode we discuss stem cell therapies that are banned in the U.S.A. with Dr. William Rader.
mp3 is posted now, however I had to download the whole episode, the first segment could not be downloaded at this time for whatever reason. Maybe one of you techies can figure out a workaround.

Quote from: Original Larry on June 29, 2016, 07:05:18 PM
Episode 563: in this episode we discuss stem cell therapies that are banned in the U.S.A. with Dr. William Rader.
mp3 is posted now, however I had to download the whole episode, the first segment could not be downloaded at this time for whatever reason. Maybe one of you techies can figure out a workaround.

Web guy misnamed the file, adding an extra extension.

C2M-563-Rader_(Seg_1).mp3 will work. Ad naseum, but open the MP3 in a new tab, substitute the incorrect MP3 with the name in bold, right-click/save as, go forth.

Quote from: Original Larry on June 29, 2016, 03:01:29 PM
Last night's episode 562? was a good one. Well worth a listen. by the way, one change I've noticed is the download speeds from the website have increased dramatically. I almost never watch the video, so that doesn't bother me.
All I care about is that the program be posted at the appointed time, if not before.
I believe it is stated on the website that video will be posted as it becomes available,
whatever that means.

I don't bother with the video myself, C2M isn't even uploading HD videos, but using Vimeo for hosting, so I don't know.

Lilith

Watching 563 now, just past Wells updates and starting the StemCell guest now.

Elane237

ARE THE CLINTONS BEING PLAYED?
Will We See Their House of Cards Collapse Very Soon?
An interesting fictional story ... and food for thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCMEZK1I9nQ

Elane237

Quote from: Jackstar on June 30, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+b.+wells+heather+wade+midnight+in+the+desert

The above search term is so hot right now.

Wow!! Heather Wade admits on her show that she is a witch!  So is Art Bell a "warlock"??  Geeezzz!

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on June 30, 2016, 03:23:46 PM
I have to admit I never thought JB would have on a guest of that nature. I called
Dr. Rader's office as I had a couple of questions I wished John had asked, such as why umbilical cord cells could not be used for stem cell research. I expect a contact soon.

You Gotta let us know when you hear back!!

I_Speculate

Quote from: Original Larry on June 30, 2016, 03:23:46 PM
I have to admit I never thought JB would have on a guest of that nature. I called
Dr. Rader's office as I had a couple of questions I wished John had asked, such as why umbilical cord cells could not be used for stem cell research. I expect a contact soon.

Cord blood is collected from newborns and the stem cells used. ( Haematopoietic stem cells )

Quote from: I_Speculate on June 30, 2016, 03:32:07 PM
Cord blood is collected from newborns and the stem cells used. ( Haematopoietic stem cells )
Yes, but for what are they used? Are they still undifferentiated? I have personally thrown away gallons of cord blood. My question is, why can't the cord blood cells be used for stem cell research rather than blood from aborted fetuses. Also, in some past research, I found that indeed fetal stem cells CAN be used for research, but they must be from "approved" cell lines, and those lines only. They are grown in cell culture, but I can see how that would decrease their effectiveness. These are the questions I would like answered.
Thank you for your contribution, Doc.

Before I went off on a tangent, what I noticed was John seemed conflicted, upset? or something, he was unusually vitriolic in his "rant", and toward the end, seemed very somber. I don't like that he's going back to four shows a week, but that's what I signed up for, and the radio show is a waste of time for me, I can't listen live, or call in, only listen to the replay. I wonder how long he is going to be able to continue, I'm sure it is tough on him.

Ep. #564 -In this edition Pepe Escobar explains the missing letters in “BRICS”. And we receive an update from Dr. Bill Warner on the attempted Islamization of the U.S.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on June 30, 2016, 07:13:08 PM
Before I went off on a tangent, what I noticed was John seemed conflicted, upset? or something, he was unusually vitriolic in his "rant", and toward the end, seemed very somber. I don't like that he's going back to four shows a week, but that's what I signed up for, and the radio show is a waste of time for me, I can't listen live, or call in, only listen to the replay. I wonder how long he is going to be able to continue, I'm sure it is tough on him.
What episode were you listening to?  When did he say he's doing 4 days a week?

Elane237

Ep. #564 -The first guest, Pepe Escobar, explains the missing letters in “BRICS” which is now "RCI" i.e Russia, China and Iran.   I completely agreed when John B commented that if America has to go up against China and Russia, we are going to suffer some pain. Both countries are ahead of America militarily.

Russia wants to do business with other countries while America and NATO just wants wars. Thus the West is experiencing "BLOWBACK"  being invaded by the millions of refugees forced to leave their homelands because of the planned wars of aggression.  The "planned" cultural invasion of America by all the illegal and legal immigrants is the death of our America as we know it.

John B's analysis of Donald Trump's strategy to bring jobs back, do business with Russia, China instead of war is spot on. And that a Hillary Presidency is guaranteed war with Russia and complete disarmament of America's guns.

Good interview!

Elane237

Ep. #564 -The second guest we received an update from Dr. Bill Warner on the attempted "Islamization" of the U.S.  Dr. Warner's discussion was quite informative, however, I was left wondering why he didn't mention America's role in all these wars of aggression as the root cause of the problems we are now experiencing.

The United States government had already decided before September 11, 2001 to start wars of aggression against the oil rich Middle East countries under the guise of a global war on terror "GWOT".  After the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, General Wesley Clark was shown ... " a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

Quote from: Original Larry on June 30, 2016, 07:13:08 PM

I'm not going to resubscribe this next time.. The prime time for election season hasn't started and I've listened lo enough to see where John will go with it. This new wonder website still hasn't shown and truth be told, he's downgrading and subtracting features instead of enhancing. He's running his operation like its 2006.

Amy Martin and End of Days are way less vitriolic and less of an echo chamber anyway.

Quote from: Elane237 on June 30, 2016, 09:46:35 PM
What episode were you listening to?  When did he say he's doing 4 days a week?
that was at the end of Ep. 563

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 01, 2016, 04:08:09 AM
I'm not going to resubscribe this next time.. The prime time for election season hasn't started and I've listened lo enough to see where John will go with it. This new wonder website still hasn't shown and truth be told, he's downgrading and subtracting features instead of enhancing. He's running his operation like its 2006.

Amy Martin and End of Days are way less vitriolic and less of an echo chamber anyway.
I find the more you get to know John, the less likeable he becomes.
However I still find value in the programs. Some of them anyway.

Misty says

Hence, the amazingly astute avatar to your left  ;)