• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MITD BLITZ!

Started by chefist, June 26, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

chefist

Hi MV and Red....

MV...thanks for putting this up here...I think it can be a good tool for us to document our efforts in the Blitz!

Heather Wade

<insert evil laugh here>

chefist

Ok Awesomeness....

First idea I had was that we need to have folks post to every Twitter and FB page of the major paranormal players:

1. Ghost Adventures (Zak Bagins)
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Sci Fi Channel
4. X-Files on Netflix
5. Every guest like Dr. Steven Greer, Hoagland, LMH, etc has to re-tweet or FB respond for Art's sake....

chefist

MV and RED

Who else do you trust to be on this <EYES ONLY> thread that has NEED TO KNOW?

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 02:34:41 PM
Ok Awesomeness....

First idea I had was that we need to have folks post to every Twitter and FB page of the major paranormal players:

1. Ghost Adventures (Zak Bagins)
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Sci Fi Channel
4. X-Files on Netflix
5. Every guest like Dr. Steven Greer, Hoagland, LMH, etc has to re-tweet or FB respond for Art's sake....

Do we have to associate with Zak Bagans?  Kidding, but not really.  Ok if we have to, but damn.

chefist

I hear ya....

It's just about touching your market...advertisers often dislike certain talent where their products are marketed...

chefist

Program Director

Hello, my name is __________________, and I live in _______________.  Art Bell is returning with a new late night show on July, 20th.  I have been a huge fan of his for years, and was curious if your station could carry his show? He originated and built that late night paranormal talk genre.  If he were on I would absolutely tune into your station!

Here is a link for more information, http://artbell.com/terrestrial-affiliates-inquire-here/. Also, you can see the other terrestrial radio stations that have signed up at: http://artbell.com/radio-stations/.

Thank you for your time!

SHOULD I INCLUDE A REFERENCE THAT THE OTHER FAMOUS LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL SHOW IS NOT VERY GOOD?

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 03:09:51 PM
I hear ya....

It's just about touching your market...advertisers often dislike certain talent where their products are marketed...

Yes, you're right.  I just don't want to cheapen the campaign, but Zak does live in Vegas, and he is into EVP's, which had to be inspired by Art.  Forgive me, I have watched my share of his show... it's his hair.  It bothers me.

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
Program Director

Hello, my name is __________________, and I live in _______________.  Art Bell is returning with a new late night show on July, 20th.  I have been a huge fan of his for years, and was curious if your station could carry his show? He originated and built that late night paranormal talk genre.  If he were on I would absolutely tune into your station!

Here is a link for more information, http://artbell.com/terrestrial-affiliates-inquire-here/. Also, you can see the other terrestrial radio stations that have signed up at: http://artbell.com/radio-stations/.

Thank you for your time!

SHOULD I INCLUDE A REFERENCE THAT THE OTHER FAMOUS LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL SHOW IS NOT VERY GOOD?

This is good, but, nah, let's leave Dave's name out of it.  Being pro-Art is an automatic anti-Dave.

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 02:39:17 PM
MV and RED

Who else do you trust to be on this <EYES ONLY> thread that has NEED TO KNOW?

Been thinking about this today.  It's a great place to keep plans that Dave & crew may want to steal secret.  Wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, but, shit, man, they read BellGab too.  First one I can think of is SaucyRossy.  There are many more, I'm sure.

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2015, 07:05:24 PM
True Dat!

And don't get me wrong, George Noory sucks! 

Heather Wade

Ok, I'll admit my opinion of Zak Bagans is moot.  Carry on.   8)

chefist

Lol...cool...yes...Ross would be excellent.... I'll tell MV...

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 26, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

Been thinking about this today.  It's a great place to keep plans that Dave & crew may want to steal secret.  Wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, but, shit, man, they read BellGab too.  First one I can think of is SaucyRossy.  There are many more, I'm sure.

And don't get me wrong, George Noory sucks!

I'm thinking might be up to a dozen or so folks with clearance eventually...keep Dave in the dark...

chefist

Confirmed....Rossy n Eddie will be joining! Awesomeness!

chefist

Social media will, of course, be the biggest marketing tool for MITD.  My feeling is that Art and Keith do all of this themselves. However, it does really take some time to make sure that you connect with all the like minded people out there that you can.  A good example is what Jaz posted last night. Art and Michio Kaku JUST became friends on FB...if that is the case, I have a feeling there are many, many more out there that need to be linked up with Art on FB and Twitter.  Also, Instagram is getting very large.  My girlfriend and I was driving her 15 year old daughter and two friends to a concert this week, all the girls had deleted their twitter and are exclusively using Instagram.

I think we can do a lot towards getting the word out. However, the people that have the most potential for touch points are Art and Keith. Hopefully Red or any other access channel can pass along valid suggestions for them that may come out of our work product here.

I did a search for Art on Instagram, nada....

chefist

Here is Jaz's post on Art n Michio K

chefist

List of friends Art should have on his FB, Twitter and Instagram:

Normally companies use their corporate account for social media interface, but it seems Art is using his personal account.

1. Michio Kaku: Done
2. Dr Steven Greer
3. LMH
4. RCH
5. Jonathan Reed
6. Crystal Gayle
7. Merle Haggard
8. Willie Nelson
9. C Crane
10. John Lear

chefist

OH! The folks like Rossy and Jaz need to know that:

In July 2008, it was announced that Bell would be inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame. On November 8, 2008, the ceremony took place in Chicago, Illinois.

chefist

Unless I'm mistaken, there will be a lot of "Guests" on BellGab as we approach July 20. Perhaps MV can post a much bigger link to sign up that just the upper right hand corner? I think guests will miss that one...just a thought...

chefist

For now yes, we have to do the SM work ourselves, in what would be basically in "unaffiliated" capacity.

The most efficient thing would be for MITD to have it's own official FB, Twitter and Instagram account.  Then, different people would be assigned to manage those accounts, keep them updated, monitor, etc.

chefist

Maybe we could use BG's Art Bell Fan Forum as our account for driving the Blitz?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bellgab/

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 27, 2015, 12:02:15 PM
Maybe we could use BG's Art Bell Fan Forum as our account for driving the Blitz?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bellgab/

Feel free to post links, trailers, and such there.  I am not on fb, so can't do that myself. 

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 27, 2015, 12:48:13 PM

Thank you Chefist!  Let's hold off from posting anything further until July 4th, like Art says, people have short memories.   ;D

Absolutely...will do...

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on June 27, 2015, 12:54:42 PM
Absolutely...will do...

Thank you for doing those posts!

SaucyRossy

Gonna do some forum catching up and reply with a longer note later. Just wanted to let you all know I found the topic.

Have a trailer I'll post here soon to get your guys feedback.

And thanks for the invite to our little monster squad.

chefist

Hi Rossy! Awesome! Glad you are on board! Can't wait!