• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
A useful quick read as prep for tonight's stunning revelations about the SSW that's been going on over our heads all this time.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Grimsley

phew, that shoved that annoying optical effect out the top of my screen.

Thanks! We need the amazing Mr Ed at Heather Wade's assault on Area 51!

https://youtu.be/crkXA72MISI

expat

Who'd have thunk there were so many moths flitting around all night...

albrecht

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
A useful quick read as prep for tonight's stunning revelations about the SSW that's been going on over our heads all this time.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Grimsley

phew, that shoved that annoying optical effect out the top of my screen.
Was that the guy George Norry claimed was following him around at conferences with a brown bag causing Norry some consternation until he finally accosted Norry and opening the bag and he had some night vision binoculars which he used to show all the UFOs flying around?

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Was that the guy George Norry claimed was following him around at conferences with a brown bag causing Norry some consternation until he finally accosted Norry and opening the bag and he had some night vision binoculars which he used to show all the UFOs flying around?
Yep thats the guy.  Noory mentioned recently again that was the only time he has ever seen UFOs, thru night vision goggles.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 08, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
Yep thats the guy.  Noory mentioned recently again that was the only time he has ever seen UFOs, thru night vision goggles.
I figured, since it seemed familiar.

expat

Richard & Robin had a go with Ed's night-vision gizmo too. I seem to remember Robin being mighty impressed. He may well mention it tonight.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
Richard & Robin had a go with Ed's night-vision gizmo too. I seem to remember Robin being mighty impressed. He may well mention it tonight.
Is Ed dead? If so RCH can attribute some statements, inflate relationship, and generally pontificate that Ed also accepted "the model."

I was listening to an old show while weeding the garden and was laughing at one point RCH says: "George is number one but look out George" I think he actually said it twice or it was a technical thing because one time it sounded like RCH didn't know he was on the air.

Theadora

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
Is Ed dead? If so RCH can attribute some statements, inflate relationship, and generally pontificate that Ed also accepted "the model."

I was listening to an old show while weeding the garden and was laughing at one point RCH says: "George is number one but look out George" I think he actually said it twice or it was a technical thing because one time it sounded like RCH didn't know he was on the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJW_IU_YKL8

crankshaft

Quote...one time it sounded like RCH didn't know he was on the air.

This is not an unusual situation for RCH.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2016/07/their-ships-were-far-superior-to-ours.html
Alien UFO Sightings attributed the quote to Buzz Aldrin, undated.
http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2015/07/neil-armstrong-on-the-moon-we-have-ordered-the-aliens-to-move-away/

‘I saw a UFO’ Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens
MOON walker Buzz Aldrin and three other astronauts have passed lie detector tests over claims they experienced alien encounters.
By Mike Parker, EXCLUSIVE / Published 8th April 2018
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/694430/news-ufo-aliens-lie-detector-test-buzz-aldrin-astronauts

The space travellers’ accounts of strange space sightings were examined under laboratory conditions.

All four astronauts taking part passed the test, carried out using the latest technology.

Experts say the results prove they were “completely convinced” signs of alien life they claimed to have witnessed during historic missions were genuine.

Aldrin, Al Worden, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper all took part in the study.

The Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, Ohio, carried out complex computer analyses of the astronauts’ voice patterns as they told of their close encounters.

Although the technology is still top-secret, these studies are claimed to be more reliable than current lie detector tests and could soon replace those used by the FBI and police.

One of the first tested was Apollo 11 pilot Buzz Aldrin, now 88 â€" the second human to set foot on the lunar surface in 1969.

Aldrin has always maintained he spotted a UFO on the way to the moon, saying: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed, sort of L-shaped.”

BioAcoustic’s Sharry Edwards said tests reveal Aldrin is sure he saw the UFO even though his logical mind “cannot explain it”.

Apollo 15 pilot Al Worden, 86, stunned Good Morning Britain viewers when he claimed to have seen extra-terrestrials.

He believes we are all descended from ancient aliens. Voice recordings of fellow Nasa pioneers Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper, both now dead, were also analysed.

Apollo 14’s Mitchell claimed to have seen several UFOs, while Cooper actually described trying to chase a cluster of objects. The tests revealed both men believed they were telling the whole truth.

Morgus

Yes it appears Ed Grimsley passed away in Feb 2016:

https://contactinthedesert.com/edgrimsley/

So sorry to hear about Ed Grimley's passing. He had such passion for life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 08, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
So sorry to hear about Ed Grimley's passing. He had such passion for life.

I must say I've really been going quite mental since hearing doncha know. :D

albrecht

Quote from: astroguy on April 08, 2018, 08:48:16 PM
Wow, Kynthea outdid herself this time with the Photoshop lens flare.
Ha. You know it is funny, but not haha, how much the 911 crap has changed the country. DC is a weird place. But security is still suspect and the border, is mainly, open. Not political here but recently I got some tours of the WH etc for some family. This was still under Obama but the process is same under Trump, so not political. And now you need to know someone or write your Senator or Congressman. What was funny, but not haha, is that in one case I was asked to fill in a form in XSL, with Macros enabled, and provide names, SS#s, and some personal data via email and personal email to arrange dates. Ok, sent between people known but still, serious possible breach of security. Enabling macros, sending over email servers operated by places like yahoo, google, MS and WH emails? On the other hand, many decades ago I got to go on the 'private' subway between places like Senate buildings and tour WH, Library of Congress, Capitol etc with just knowing a security guard, or back then getting in line. So I'm for security (not that I was, or am, any kind of threat.) I've heard 'rumors' that the 'special subway' also connects to other places- but cannot confirm. But I also noticed odd lack of security- at least seen- at the Willard (my favorite hotel there. I got hammered a few years ago and went to find a crapper with some privacy other than closer ones and was walking around a lot of places downstairs. Having said all this...I saw NO evidence of some yuuge subway/train that would cross country or even cars that could deal with that! More like cars, at the time, like a kids park. Which were cool and no tops and operated by staff. And I didn't see any ghosts, shrines (except those public) to Masonic conspiracies, or UFO/Aliens. I admit though the art work at Denver Airport, cost overruns, and lost luggages there makes me believe... ;)

UFO landed on the roof of the Capitol building. Sounds legit.

Hoagie dropping the Yiddish tonight, mishigas. Fitting since Hoagie is totally meshugana.

Mad_Martian

lol... it is so funny! wasn't it Hoagland's policy to not do ufo's? when we all certainly know.... he did!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALiQsa-P3s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 08, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
lol... it is so funny! wasn't it Hoagland's policy to not do ufo's? when we all certainly know.... he did!!!

Hey! Hoagie is an expert cydonia! Can't you read?! ::)

Dr. MD MD

I just tuned in. Hoagie seems like he's in Cavett mode tonight. :)

Dr. MD MD

Lord Hoagland, I thought I smelt your foul stench when I came aboard.

Dr. MD MD

When Hoagie begs it's dignified...DIGNIFIED I tells ya!

Hilarious show, classic enabling going on between 3 delusional people. The one guy claims black helicopters have hovered over his driveway twice.

Hoagie's delusions are limitless, tonight he states that asteroids are not really asteroids, they are ancient beaten up spacecraft, according to him you can see the girders for gosh sakes!

Hoagie grandiosity very strong tonight. He wants the guests to contact media personality Chris 'Hardball' Mathews because he at one time was a member of the Capitol Police.  Hoagie's strategy is that Mathews should be interested in this crackpottery about UFO's habitually hovering and even landing in D.C. and should investigate BUT should Mathews ignore these 2 kooks that is instant proof that this is a verboten subject and a major conspiracy. This is one of the cardinal rules or laws of conspiracy theorists, if you are ignored or scoffed at by people with real jobs it is incontrovertible proof that there is indeed a conspiracy.

oh he also did some Hoagie name dropping, he claimed he had lunch in NYC with actress Ellen Burstyn when she was a big star.

Hoegee

It's funny to hear Hoagie go off on a rant about Putin and Trump being psychologically unstable, when they have decades of successfully managing large, public organizations.  And Hoagie has a lifetime of blowhard woo.

-->Now opining there may be a 'racist' gene that 'disclosure' can somehow 'remedy'.

Hoegee

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 12:12:21 AM
Couple/three alert! :D

Haha . . . he's done that a few times tonight.

I think it's Little Lord Hoagland's way of larping as a 'regular guy'.

they are all over the place now, with Hoagie leading the way, no matter what the guests subject area is at some point in the show there will be a Eureka! moment where Hoagie exclaims 'It's in the hyperdimensional physics! The torsion field!' The guests never know what the hell he's talking about and have no idea how to respond to the madman, and these are crazy people themselves.

As usual Hoagie has peppered his pseudo-scientific theories with references to numerous science fiction movies, bizarre how he believes science fiction can be used to bolster his 'science'.  It's almost as if Richard can't distinguish fact from fiction.  ::)

Hoegee

Hoagie changed his promo!

He removed the punchline where he says he will interact with chatters . . . *voice drop* . . . 'if I have time'.