• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Element 115 on January 20, 2020, 10:54:10 AM
Yes, Lee got mad early, but I am glad he decided to stay on.

I'm also glad he decided to stay, his anger came out but that's okay we appreciate his energy.

both individuals sent me an email after the show apologizing for his tantrum which I, of course, told him it was gold.

Mr. Luke Prophet, he was just hoping I bring him back on when Trump is scratched off.

Corona Kitty

(Lee E-mailed me first btw) Is what I forgot to include in the statement above.

Don't drive and post ...... Boys and girls.

albrecht

Ouch. Lee's comments on the Astros compared to T.B. Joshua's exorcisms/deliverances.

Here is his church btw:
https://www.scoan.org/ 

I enjoyed the initial conflict between guests! 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2020, 04:54:36 PM
Ouch. Lee's comments on the Astros compared to T.B. Joshua's exorcisms/deliverances.

Here is his church btw:
https://www.scoan.org/ 

I enjoyed the initial conflict between guests!

Someone's making a lot of money off these folks.

Is a V return possible somewhere down the road?   That dude was pretty interesting.......................

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2020, 07:16:45 PM
Is a V return possible somewhere down the road?   That dude was pretty interesting.......................

It's possible yes, I was meaning to get him back on the show. There's a lot more fun coming no pun intended.

Quote from: username on March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM
For those who care,  Mr. Radin joins us this Saturday night live at 7:30pm pst
If anyone has any questions leave them here I'll ask him and say they are by YOU. Also you're all welcome to call in 760 332806

Thank you.

Www.endofdaysradio.com

Man, I have not been here in a long time! I'm still out there somewhere. I finally found a program that allows me to download from YT. I still don't have a "smartphone", trying to stay OTG as much as possible these days. Out in the swamp. Carry on Michael!

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on January 23, 2020, 08:25:49 PM
Man, I have not been here in a long time! I'm still out there somewhere. I finally found a program that allows me to download from YT. I still don't have a "smartphone", trying to stay OTG as much as possible these days. Out in the swamp. Carry on Michael!

HEY,  I remember you!   :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 20, 2020, 02:03:48 PM
I'm also glad he decided to stay, his anger came out but that's okay we appreciate his energy.

both individuals sent me an email after the show apologizing for his tantrum which I, of course, told him it was gold.

Mr. Luke Prophet, he was just hoping I bring him back on when Trump is scratched off.

Wow! You guys are into Trump so much that you’d scratch him off? Based.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 23, 2020, 08:25:49 PM

It's been awhile where have you been?  I'm glad you have finally found something that works. Those websites are usually hit or miss.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2020, 08:30:59 PM
Wow! You guys are into Trump so much that you’d scratch him off? Based.

What?

Quote from: username on January 24, 2020, 05:04:30 AM
It's been awhile where have you been?  I'm glad you have finally found something that works. Those websites are usually hit or miss.

Hey, Michael, mostly just lurking on the interwebs, trying to start trouble wherever I can. I always check on the Michael Decon show. Hello, "Lilith", I remember you also, although maybe not by that name. You bellgabbers crack me up, but I am always grateful to M.V. and to you Mr. Decon. I'll see you on "Coast" at some point, you are better than anything they have there now.
Peace, out

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 24, 2020, 08:45:35 PM
Hey, Michael, mostly just lurking on the interwebs, trying to start trouble wherever I can. I always check on the Michael Decon show. Hello, "Lilith", I remember you also, although maybe not by that name. You bellgabbers crack me up, but I am always grateful to M.V. and to you Mr. Decon. I'll see you on "Coast" at some point, you are better than anything they have there now.
Peace, out

Don't be a stranger post often. That's cool I appreciate the words, I'd love the opportunity.

See you out there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Element 115 on January 28, 2020, 06:53:20 PM
It was gd amazing.  Who's on this Saturday night?

Eve Lorgen,

Patreon gets a bit of an exclusive episode friday with Cliff High.

Element 115

Quote from: username on January 28, 2020, 11:56:52 PM
Eve Lorgen,

Patreon gets a bit of an exclusive episode friday with Cliff High.

friggin gold man

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Element 115 on January 29, 2020, 06:43:19 PM
friggin gold man

The show with Clif was fantastic... You will enjoy it.

Hey Myke - is this contact page on your site monitored?  Would like to send you something..........

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2020, 09:22:08 AM
Hey Myke - is this contact page on your site monitored?  Would like to send you something..........

Yeah, you can send it there or michaelendofdays@gmail.com

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/FDQqbvBhYt0

Many alien abductees and especially those who have experienced some level of military/secret government level of involvement in their experiences, often suffer from PTSD and many anxiety disorders and addictions. In addition to these conditions, many have physical health issues such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, immune disorders, and gynecological anomalies.... amazing.

Quote from: username on February 02, 2020, 01:39:32 PM

Yeah, you can send it there or michaelendofdays@gmail.com

I did.  Thought I had a good idea for you to look into.  Upon further review, I probably didn't. LoL

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2020, 01:42:15 PM
I did.  Thought I had a good idea for you to look into.  Upon further review, I probably didn't. LoL

Hah, no worries..... Send when ready.

Quote from: username on February 02, 2020, 02:41:01 PM
Hah, no worries..... Send when ready.
Sent thru your web portal   8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 02, 2020, 02:43:01 PM
Sent thru your web portal   8)

Thanks for sending it through the "Worm Hole or the Looking Glass"......  :D

I responded.

Jackstar

This is literally the first time I've heard the "Wilcock plagiarizes" canard, which seems odd given that I've been quasi-following him for like ten years now. Seems like I would have run into that story before now.

Let me guess--you've got tons of links ready to pass, right?

Corona Kitty

I was casually watching the state of the union when I was reminded about Rush Limbaugh. I've always hated him...... Still do.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2020, 11:54:55 PM
This is literally the first time I've heard the "Wilcock plagiarizes" canard, which seems odd given that I've been quasi-following him for like ten years now. Seems like I would have run into that story before now.

Let me guess--you've got tons of links ready to pass, right?

The first time? He's a repeat offender