• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Senator Rodent Schumer

Started by Quick Karl, November 27, 2014, 11:39:48 AM

Quick Karl

"Typically, when a political party has suffered an electoral debacle, one of the first things they do is shoot the survivors," Schumer said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/26/us-usa-obama-democrats-idUSKCN0JA29W20141126

This bag of shit was one of the most vocal supporter of Oblundercare. Now that it is an obvious goatfuck and he's been voted into the minority, and the truth about his party's philosophy of their voters being stupid has come to light, he's trying to turncoat and seem like he cares about America and Americans, just to save his sorry scumbag political career...

People like Schumer are a cancer on America - a plague worse than the black death of the middle ages.

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 27, 2014, 11:39:48 AM

People like Schumer are a cancer on America - a plague worse than the black death of the middle ages.

If what I've read about the Black Death is true, it sounds like he's not a very nice man.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 27, 2014, 12:03:25 PM
If what I've read about the Black Death is true, it sounds like he's not a very nice man.

You're right; I read he claimed Disco Tex and the Sexolettes covered Comfortably Numb, with a disco arrangement of Gilmore's solo..total crap.

This is the original; I can't see any D T and the S reference.

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 27, 2014, 12:06:23 PM
You're right; I read he claimed Disco Tex and the Sexolettes covered Comfortably Numb, with a disco arrangement of Gilmore's solo..total crap.

[attachimg=1]

b_dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 27, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

[attachimg=1]

"There is no pain you have been drinkin'
Ball jars full of corn mash rye"

needs more banjo.  needs more cowbell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on November 29, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

"There is no pain you have been drinkin'
Ball jars full of corn mash rye"

needs more banjo.  needs more cowbell.

Reported; you're not taking this thread seriously. Seriously.

Gd5150

He is a steaming pile no question. Perfect candidate for president in 2016. I look forward to seeing him debating with 14 other Dems and Hillary for the nom nom nom.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 29, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
He is a steaming pile no question. Perfect candidate for president in 2016. I look forward to seeing him debating with 14 other Dems and Hillary for the nom nom nom.

Yeah too right. He has a lot to answer for with the claims about Comfortably Numb. Won't anyone think of the disco genre?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2014, 01:31:52 AM
Yeah too right. He has a lot to answer for with the claims about Comfortably Numb. Won't anyone think of the disco genre?
I blame England, bloody fucking England, for all of America's woes.  If you all  had just treated us like we deserved waaaay back when, we would all be family and subjected to the Queen...not just have to mourn the passing of Freddy Mercury.  Can you imagine the world where Ron Raygun and Maggies Thatch were vying for top billing as leader of the free world?

Whoa, baby, whoa!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
I blame England, bloody fucking England, for all of America's woes.  If you all  had just treated us like we deserved waaaay back when, we would all be family and subjected to the Queen...not just have to mourn the passing of Freddy Mercury.  Can you imagine the world where Ron Raygun and Maggies Thatch were vying for top billing as leader of the free world?

Whoa, baby, whoa!

There's at least one American in this parish who has asked that the US be taken back under the wing of English rule. But modesty and their continued good health in your heathen environment prevents me identifying them. Thatch was a royal bitch. I haven't missed her passing.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2014, 12:25:22 PM

There's at least one American in this parish who has asked that the US be taken back under the wing of English rule. But modesty and their continued good health in your heathen environment prevents me identifying them. Thatch was a royal bitch. I haven't missed her passing.

Anybody requesting that isn't an American.  Not anymore at least.

Yes, if we only had a queen, we would all be just so much classier.... ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on December 07, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

Anybody requesting that isn't an American.  Not anymore at least.

Yes, if we only had a queen, we would all be just so much classier.... ::)
freddy mercury we miss u still

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2014, 12:25:22 PM

Thatcher personally tried to murder my mother, but my mother was made of sterner stuff than Thatcher, and mom is both alive and well whilst Thatcher is dead as a person of colour at a NYPD Chokehold demo. 

Mom did raise a glass and a cheer at the terrific news that, Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead :)

...as did we all.

b_dubb

Quote from: Kelt on December 09, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

Thatcher personally tried to murder my mother, but my mother was made of sterner stuff than Thatcher, and mom is both alive and well whilst Thatcher is dead as a person of colour at a NYPD Chokehold demo. 

Mom did raise a glass and a cheer at the terrific news that, Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead :)

...as did we all.
ummmm wtf?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on December 09, 2014, 12:49:08 PM
ummmm wtf?

It's okay, I understand what Kelt is saying. And with feeling.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

If ever a more appropriate time to practice Thread Necormancy would present itself, I cannot conceive what form it might take.

WildCard

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2014, 04:53:05 PM

It's okay, I understand what Kelt is saying. And with feeling.

Kelt! Where the fuck are you, you crazy bastard?
(Hopefully anywhere but Michigan.)

As usual, I have no idea what jack is on about.
What is pcs?

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on January 09, 2019, 06:25:51 PM
As usual, I have no idea what jack is on about.
What is pcs?

Incoherent ravings, even for you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 06:00:09 PM
[attachment=1,msg1304020]

If ever a more appropriate time to practice Thread Necormancy would present itself, I cannot conceive what form it might take.

+1!
https://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2018/01/20/chuck-schumers-name-literally-means-good-for-nothing-vagabond/

Chuck(YOU)Schumer, Neo-Bolshevik Khazar Mafia Bitch.