• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Bragging and laughing about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) off easy. Nice lady. Note how her accent is different now and then. Before anyone criticizes me, I know that even child rapists are entitled to a vigorous defense but a lawyer doesn't have to take the case (Hillary volunteered as a "favor") and certainly someone shouldn't be laughing about getting a predator they know is guilty off!
The Hillary Clinton Tapes

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM
Bragging and laughing about getting a rapist (of a 12 year old girl) off easy. Nice lady. Note how her accent is different now and then. Before anyone criticizes me, I know that even child rapists are entitled to a vigorous defense but a lawyer doesn't have to take the case (Hillary volunteered as a "favor") and certainly someone shouldn't be laughing about getting a predator they know is guilty off!
The Hillary Clinton Tapes
Thanks for taking everything out of context.  And distorting the nature of what was said to suit your political agenda.  Are you going to use this for your audition to be a talking head at Faux News?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fZb_UAoHQBU

Two can play at that game

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 10:14:53 AM
Thanks for taking everything out of context.  And distorting the nature of what was said to suit your political agenda.  Are you going to use this for your audition to be a talking head at Faux News?

How is it out of context?  What, in your opinion, is the real truth?

b_dubb

The crime lab fucked up the evidence.  The accused may or may not have been guilty.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 10:14:53 AM

Bush is bad. Got it. We agree. We don't need anymore Bush/Clintons in office.

How is volunteering to defend (with full knowledge of his guilt) a pedophile rapist as a "favor", getting him off (basically), and then discussing it and bragging/laughing about it the same as a manipulated youtube video? And even if Bush laughed (or killed Kennedy himself) why does that exonerate Hillary? Those are two separate and exclusive issues (unless the pedophile was a part of the folks on the grassy knoll or something.) This Hillary in her own words and on video, backed up by archival documents including court records.

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM
... I know that even child rapists are entitled to a vigorous defense but a lawyer doesn't have to take the case...

And if they do, the rest of us don't have to admire them. 

Or vote for them.

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 10:23:43 AM
The crime lab fucked up the evidence.  The accused may or may not have been guilty.

So how do you feel about OJ? Guilty, or innocent?

Don't get mad now that I have exposed the flaw in your thinking, just answer rationally, and calmly.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2014, 10:28:36 AM

And if they do, the rest of us don't have to admire them. 

Or vote for them.
This is shaping up to be the worst Presidential election in a very long time.  My side is going to offer up Hillary Rotbag Clinton.

I don't even want to know what dregs your side will dredge up: most likely a Marco Rubio/Quick Karl ticket.  Ghastly. 

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on June 21, 2014, 10:23:43 AM
He was guilty (of "unlawful fondling of a child") just not to the greater charge. But I agree that it appears the prosecution messed up. Of course, on the other hand, if Hillary didn't volunteer to defend the pedophile rapist and he just got a run-of-the-mill public defender he would've likely been found guilty of the greater charge. But then Hillary wouldn't be able to laugh and reminisce over an old war-story where she got the pedophile rapist off on a minor charge and beat the system.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2014, 10:32:53 AM
He was guilty (of "unlawful fondling of a child")
I thought you were Qunt Karl's friend; why you rattin' on him?

Yorkshire pud

He was guilty (of "unlawful fondling of a child") just not to the greater charge. But I agree that it appears the prosecution messed up. Of course, on the other hand, if Hillary didn't volunteer to defend the pedophile rapist and he just got a run-of-the-mill public defender he would've likely been found guilty of the greater charge. But then Hillary wouldn't be able to laugh and reminisce over an old war-story where she got the pedophile rapist off on a minor charge and beat the system.

Interesting. The prosecution evidence would have been different? The jury had nothing to do with the verdict? I know not if the individual was well represented or not, but all defendants are permitted the right to a defence. 

I'm absolutely against plea bargaining incidentally. If a defendent has been charged with a crime (or several) then it's the prosecution's job to prove beyond reasonable doubt to the jury they are guilty of those charges. It isn't for the defence to offer to admit to something else so that at least the prosecution can make something stick and everyone is happy. 

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 21, 2014, 11:09:51 AM
Interesting. The prosecution evidence would have been different? The jury had nothing to do with the verdict? I know not if the individual was well represented or not, but all defendants are permitted the right to a defence. 

I'm absolutely against plea bargaining incidentally. If a defendent has been charged with a crime (or several) then it's the prosecution's job to prove beyond reasonable doubt to the jury they are guilty of those charges. It isn't for the defence to offer to admit to something else so that at least the prosecution can make something stick and everyone is happy.
Yeah, likely a run of the mill public defender back then for that kind of charge would not have discovered the faulty evidence and quickly would've encouraged him to plea out to a lesser (but more serious than "fondling" or even plead guilty, I'm guessing. And, as I mentioned, of course he was entitled to a defense but a lawyer doesn't need to volunteer to do it or laugh and brag about it later. It seems clear that the prosecution screwed up and as such the guy got off. That's the way the system works.

Re: Plea bargaining. The system wouldn't work if this was not done. It is not a pretty process and morally questionable. But it saves money/time and has some other benefits. For example: when a crime is serious but evidence is lacking or victims unreliable (or too young, vulnerable, retarded, wouldn't look good in front of a jury, etc) you can get the perp to at least plead to something. Thereby getting at least some conviction on him, get a paper-trail started on him, and get some punishment with having to go to a trial in which you might not get a conviction (or where a trial might harm the victim.)

... But then Hillary wouldn't be able to laugh and reminisce over an old war-story where she got the pedophile rapist off on a minor charge and beat the system.

This is a worthy anecdote to remember when the Democrats and Hilary start in with their 'war on women' garbage.

Imagine what Big Media would do to a Republican candidate if something this had been found in that candidates past.  But when it's Hilary... crickets - as usual.

pate

I am ill from reading this thread so far, further I think my country is ill... 

That said;  I hope Hilliary(sp) runs for 2016.  That would be a heckuva (n) election...  I guess depend(s)ing on who the RethuliKKKans run against her...

I'd like to see a Jindal or Ryan or somesuch ticket, but then I apparently smoke crack, so YAY!  The election season is coming up!  Who sucks less or who do we know nothing about?  Woo!

Stranglehold Soundtrack - Woo Bar

Quote from: pate on June 22, 2014, 04:56:56 AM
...  I guess depend(s)ing on who the RethuliKKKans run against her...

You do realize the KKK were all a bunch of Democrats, right?

Little Hater

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 21, 2014, 10:32:32 AM
This is shaping up to be the worst Presidential election in a very long time.  My side is going to offer up Hillary Rotbag Clinton.

I don't even want to know what dregs your side will dredge up: most likely a Marco Rubio/Quick Karl ticket.  Ghastly.

Worse. I'm thinking Romney Redux.

pate

They were Democrats for sure...

I think we need to kick back and wait for the "New Southern Democrat" party or whatever its moniker may be to truly appreciate the irony tho...

Quote from: Little Hater on June 22, 2014, 05:41:54 AM
Worse. I'm thinking Romney Redux.

Looking at the Republican primaries, I saw a few Tea Party upsets, and a whole bunch of Establishment Republicans with narrow victories over badly outspent challengers who had almost zero name recognition.  The reason it wasn't worse is because some of them got Dems to cross over.

Look at always-in-the-news Lindsey 'Goober' Graham.  Goober won his primary with just 50-something percent of the vote.  And he's crowing about it.  That's terrible - he had 5 or 6 unknowns that split the opposition vote, and had a bunch of Democrats cross over to vote for him.  And he got under 60%.  The sitting House Majority leader Eric Cantor lost to a complete unknown who had little money - something like 55-45%.  Pathetic.  And so it went on down the line.

And there are still a few more primaries and runoffs to come.

The base is not happy with the current Republican Party clown act in DC. 

This string of Bush I, Bush I, Dole, Bush II, Bush II, McCain, Romney Big Government Republicans taking the Presidential nomination ends here or there is a good chance it's the end of the Republican Party.  No Chris Christy's, no Jeb Bushes, no Mitt Romney's. 

Yet by promoting Kevin McCarthy to House Majority Leader, and Steve Scalise to Majority Whip, Boehner and the rest have shown they still don't get it.  We are going to have to pull these rats out by the roots.  I would love to see the Republicans take the Senate, while at the same time Senate Minority 'Leader' Mitch McConnell loses his re-election this November.  I think a lot of Kentucky Republicans just may stay home on election day..

pate

I sincerely hope that Hillary gets the nod from the big (D) {dumbass?} for the next President of my beloved USofA.  Key-wryst, either it is a defeat where the dumbasses are shamed forever, or we are doomed...

We're doomed!

What difference does it make?  At this point anyhow...  And some other thangs...

Quote from: pate on June 22, 2014, 06:09:26 AM
I sincerely hope that Hillary gets the nod from the big (D) {dumbass?} for the next President of my beloved USofA...

I think she's horrible.  A lying self serving scandal ridden incompetent hack.  Even in Washington DC it would be difficult to find a worse more dishonest person.

pate

So basically a fine representative for the Democrat Party?

NOTE: Kee-wryst is often pronunciated Christ

Quote from: pate on June 22, 2014, 06:22:35 AM
So basically a fine representative for the Democrat Party?

NOTE: Kee-wryst is often pronunciated Christ

Well, yeah.

But remember last time there was an open seat they managed to find someone worse than Hilary.  There was no way the US was going to elect a glib Marxist from the Daily Machine who was soft on Islamic Jihad.  McCain was going to win going away, and look what happened.

I don't want her anywhere near the nomination. 

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 22, 2014, 06:28:10 AM

I don't want her anywhere near the nomination.

I don't like some of her policies, and I am more than likely not voting for her if nominated. That being said some of her issues are correct. And no dressage... so there is that.

pate

And THAT is why I will never vote for a Democrat!  A RethugliKKKan is far more likely to put a gun to your head to force you to vote the RIGHT way...

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 22, 2014, 05:35:39 AM

You do realize the KKK were all a bunch of Democrats, right?

No wayyyyyy.... That's a lie made up by Catholic Republicans.

McPhallus

Quote from: pate on June 22, 2014, 04:56:56 AM
I am ill from reading this thread so far, further I think my country is ill... 

That said;  I hope Hitlery runs for 2016.  That would be a heckuva (n) election...  I guess depend(s)ing on who the RethuliKKKans run against her...

Fixed.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: McPhallus on June 22, 2014, 09:52:24 AM
Fixed.
Really?  Did you go to Qunt Karl's Clown College of Yucks ?

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 22, 2014, 11:09:38 AM
Really?  Did you go to Qunt Karl's Clown College of Yucks ?

Poor, poor nitwit... I really must have hurt your feelings, huh? I bet you even look like Glenn Close too...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 22, 2014, 11:16:53 AM
Poor, poor nitwit... I really must have hurt your feelings, huh? I bet you even look like Glenn Close too...
I would rather look like Glenn Close than the steaming pile of crap your parents abandoned.

VtaGeezer

The "tapes" are ridiculously lame attempt to villainize a lawyer for doing what lawyer do. Of course, the usual suspects take the bait.  That being said, I dislike Clinton and wish to hell someone strong could challenge her from the left.  Considering the unrestrained flow of political money that the GOP-owned courts have validated, plus clown car of zealots from which the GOP is likely to choose its candidate, she's very likely to win in a walk.