• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
Well, I tested, and yup... she thinks it's called GeorgeNoorySucks.com, its name from 2009.

Keep it like that for matrimonial harmony, and continued conjugal rights. She doesn't need to know any more.

Lilith

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
little known fact
(due to Falkie's modest nature)
yes, the rumors are true !
he was recruited 3 years ago and has been in training to perform the duties of the PRIEST during and after completion of the rebuilding of the temple in Israel
HIGH PRIEST FALKIE

So THAT'S what all those gold bars are for.  Gonna be one heavy piece to hang around his neck.

another little known fact
the lost tribe of Israel fled to Japan
(damn, there I go, said too much)

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 09:43:14 AM
In bold:

And the revolting, disgusting pile of putrid shit seriously wonders why no-one likes him. All because he hasn't been gven money. That is his metric. Give him money, you're okay. Refuse to and not only are you evil, but he hopes you and your family (including children) die a slow agonisng death.

Senda, I truly hope YOU die the same way. Alone. You are truly a waste of oxygen. I've unfortunately met some unpleasant people in my life, but I can honestly say none come close to your sputum level of existence. Fuck off and die, shit stain.

I really should learn to say what I really mean.

That was my take away as well. He is truly an odious person on many different levels.

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 08:19:26 AM
[SWT & his evil wife can go to hell.
And I hope some evil end comes to you and all your descendants for all eternity.
May he, his wife, family and progeny wither and die and be afflicted with the greatest of pestilences.
May your crops run fallow, my your livestock sicken and die, may all your investments show a long term and irrevocable loss and may all your family and the two of you die an agonizing and painful,death, hopefully at hands of crazed terrorists or in a car crash, explosion or fire.

Wow, Falkie is really cursing SWT in the biblical sense.

Assume for a second that the former Circle were legit and not trolling Falkie, how would SWT and the others feel after the way that Falkie treated them and dumped his supposed friends without a thought when told to by the fictional radio network ??  WHY should SWT give him anything ??

Of course Falkie is a "victim" always and as always the aggrieved party.

chefist

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
little known fact
(due to Falkie's modest nature)
yes, the rumors are true !
he was recruited 3 years ago and has been in training to perform the duties of the PRIEST during and after completion of the rebuilding of the temple in Israel
HIGH PRIEST FALKIE

George is more like this greedy "rabbi". Perhaps the same fate awaits Falkie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 23, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

Of course Falkie is a "victim" always and as always the aggrieved party.

Of course. Its never anything he's said or (not) done. A perfectly good piece of electronic equipment doesn't work (because he doesn't have a clue); its 'stupid'. He alienates everyone because he's an obnoxious, disgusting sleaze pig, and its their fault they won't give him money to gain his favour.

He's shit.

High Priest Falkie is NOT intending to be popular and liked
High Priest Falkie is ONLY trying to show us all the errors of our ways
(you are aware, High Priest Falkie has a direct line to Trump and God)
"ours is NOT to question, but simply follow High Priest Falkie's commands WITHOUT QUESTION"
and of course not to forget to CHEERFULLY DONATE WHAT HE DESERVES AS HE MAKES US AWARE OF HIS DESERVED NEEDS...

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 10:45:05 AM
Of course. Its never anything he's said or (not) done. A perfectly good piece of electronic equipment doesn't work (because he doesn't have a clue); its 'stupid'. He alienates everyone because he's an obnoxious, disgusting sleaze pig, and its their fault they won't give him money to gain his favour.

He's shit.
BLASPHEMY I SAY !

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
George is more like this greedy "rabbi". Perhaps the same fate awaits Falkie.

High Priest Falkie is NOT greedy
he is simply providing his flock a manner of PENANCE
ooppps that is Catholic....sorry

littlechris

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 09:43:14 AM
In bold:

And the revolting, disgusting pile of putrid shit seriously wonders why no-one likes him. All because he hasn't been gven money. That is his metric. Give him money, you're okay. Refuse to and not only are you evil, but he hopes you and your family (including children) die a slow agonisng death.

Senda, I truly hope YOU die the same way. Alone. You are truly a waste of oxygen. I've unfortunately met some unpleasant people in my life, but I can honestly say none come close to your sputum level of existence. Fuck off and die, shit stain.

I really should learn to say what I really mean.

Very nicely said.  This should be the bellgab oath.

Mizak

WOW. I didn't think Falkie could get any more gullible, more entitled  yes but gullible ? You people on Bellgab are just mean and nasty to poor misunderstood George!!!   Now I know why I keep coming back to this thread. LOVE IT.He deserves all the Bad Karma he gets!!!

My Congrats to you all !

I hope all the HATERS are happy now !
George has probably been driven to bed by all this UNDESERVED HATE
so so sad

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mizak on January 23, 2017, 11:16:50 AM
WOW. I didn't think Falkie could get any more gullible, more entitled  yes but gullible ? You people on Bellgab are just mean and nasty to poor misunderstood George!!!   Now I know why I keep coming back to this thread. LOVE IT.He deserves all the Bad Karma he gets!!!

My Congrats to you all !

Fifi, wife of SWT does exist; that's the funny part. Senda beleves anything anyone says that he thinks he can grift from. But the double bluff this time, is that he's well and truly burned his bridges. When they went to France, Senda's only concern was him getting money from her, not her or the baby's health. He's a leech (photoshop skills anyone?) on decent people.

Now he knows she won't piss on him if he were on fire or Donald Trump, he wants her and her child to die painfully. That is the level of his decency.

Have ANY of the TROLLS ever stopped to consider their fate when...
George gets hit by lightening....errr I mean
WINS THE LOTTERY JACKPOT ?

what if...
george does win the lottery jackpot
but...
gets hit by lightening on the way to collect his winnings ?
(double whammy..the odds...the odds...could only happen in the Senaverse)

WHAT A DAY! I am back in my room at The Hotel Martinez here in Cannes, France. The wonderful Fifi flew me in last night so that we could meet with the Film Festival organizers and plan an exclusive screening here in May.

The first surprise was a van that Fifi gave us to use while in France.

We then went down to the Palais and I was shocked to see that Fifi bought ad space right at the entrance!

After a wonderful meeting with the festival organizers we took a drive down Boulevard de la Croisette when I was surprised once again with another poster ad for the movie!

I will report in again tomorrow. I am off for a late dinner.

Au revoir from Cannes!

chefist

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 23, 2017, 12:08:18 PM
WHAT A DAY! I am back in my room at The Hotel Martinez here in Cannes, France. The wonderful Fifi flew me in last night so that we could meet with the Film Festival organizers and plan an exclusive screening here in May.

Au revoir from Cannes!

Enjoy a nice French baguette for me.

Yorkshire pud

We then went down to the Palais and I was shocked to see that Fifi bought ad space right at the entrance!

After a wonderful meeting with the festival organizers we took a drive down Boulevard de la Croisette when I was surprised once again with another poster ad for the movie!

I will report in again tomorrow. I am off for a late dinner.

Au revoir from Cannes!

Splendid news!!!!! That van is a real head turner! Good luck with the meets and greets.  :)

Laurakinch

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 23, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANff6B-8XtU

Just the idea of anyone 'making out' with this disgusting slob almost made me vomit. Probably couldn't even pay a hooker to get into a liplock with him. Dream on fatso.

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 23, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
Just the idea of anyone 'making out' with this disgusting slob almost made me vomit. Probably couldn't even pay a hooker to get into a liplock with him. Dream on fatso.
Laura,
Prostitutes have been known to have a big heart and compassion, for example being a good listener, becoming a companion for the elderly, the disabled and lonely....
BUT, I agree with you !
I am sure any self respecting Prostitute would draw the line at Falkie !
eewwww
the thought of a poor unsuspecting Prostitute to be even propositioned by Falkie is simply too gross to even imagine....POOR POOR gal !

breaking news
the ISOP (international sisterhood of prostitutes) officially banned Falkie from "any service" due to his constant stalking of members and rant about "how dare she bring me food, I want $$"

paladin1991

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 23, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
Laura,
Prostitutes have been known to have a big heart and compassion, for example being a good listener, becoming a companion for the elderly, the disabled and lonely....
BUT, I agree with you !
I am sure any self respecting Prostitute would draw the line at Falkie !
eewwww
the thought of a poor unsuspecting Prostitute to be even propositioned by Falkie is simply too gross to even imagine....POOR POOR gal !

I dunno.  Let's ask Shredni.  Oh, wait, self respecting.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 23, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

So speaks one third of the female triumirvate cell of evil bitches. You're just envious of Kathy, and the fact he overlooked a hIgh ranking DMV employee in favour of a scrounging bag of putrid puss.

Senda has you down as one of the authors of various canards, and a low lying, but deeply pro active senior figure in the Cabalâ,,¢.

Lilith

I was going through, having another good look at these photos, and I couldn't help wondering what was up with the bloke on the right side of the picture.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 02:20:36 PM
I was going through, having another good look at these photos, and I couldn't help wondering what was up with the bloke on the right side of the picture.

I wonder if that is one of the production crew for "Designed to Make me Money"?

NXOEED

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 08:16:39 AM
I think George is upset...

I mean, The Circle of Rust?  That's HARSH!

Looks like we might be able to see why the MV laptop doesn't work, looks like he dropped it and broke it, much like he did his ipad when he turned it upside down, and it fell out of its tray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltaN5rPPzao

Weird. Why is Heather Wade his number one enemy? She's like the nicest person in the world.