• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

akwilly

It seems the carpetbagger Callan is revelling in his new found fame. He has been posting non stop for over 12 hours when true American patriots like myself and Falkie are watching football. Mr. Callan, I am not convinced you are even American. I believe you might be a CIA plant with the sole purpose of pussifing the good USA


Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2017, 04:42:13 PM
https://youtu.be/e6SYcPYGgK0

Dearie Bella brig..

There is always the Bella Haven thread to come back to..

Bacon and sugar n' spice for ALL...And Beautiful Bellas!!!

Thank You WhiteCrow, but not today.  :-*

Have you invited Jason to visit BellaHaven?  It could prove to be his favorite thread on bellgab.  I could be wrong...

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 05:02:45 PM
lol. It's pretty awesome.

MUCH better than Facebook, Right?  ;D

Feel free to be honest...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 05:15:43 PM
Thank You WhiteCrow, but not today.  :-*

Have you invited Jason to visit BellaHaven?  It could prove to be his favorite thread on bellgab.  I could be wrong...

I'll let the "nice" Bella's invite Jason.. That would be "so" special

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2017, 05:27:39 PM
I'll let the "nice" Bella's invite Jason.. That would be "so" special

You know, I think even George would have done well for himself in BellaHaven. I sometimes wonder how bellgab history might have been different, had George posted his videos in the BellaHaven thread instead of in the Falkie thread...

You know how he loves to hear people tell him how wonderful everything he does is...


It could still happen.
What say you?

chefist

Just in from the Dark Web.

George is in competition with SWT's wife...for money and attention.

Glad to finally hear from you.
I think dark thoughts when I feel I am ignored.
I had thought she had banned you from replying to me.

Sorry to disappoint you.
I will not be calling this abortion of a show.
Not now.
Not ever.
See the latest video for my " reply " to Gerry's email.
All is not what it seems when I talk about Gerry.
But I means what I sez and I sez what I means...

the second video uploaded and then the ipad crashed and the video never appeared on you tube
am uploading it now.
is deliberately poking fun at gerry but totally very, very tongue in cheek

this should give the haters something to talk about but they won't know their legs are being pulled off at the ankle because they are too stupid

get well soon
best to the wife.

I know she doesn't want to donate to me but my electric blanket died friday and I just about froze in here and won't have money to buy one until the first
it got down to 34 here last night and it took hours for the room to warm up with the electric heaters
2 more days of that coming

i found a company in marin that has premade construction offices made out of containers for $1400.
am going to call them monday
18 months will go fast...

I'll let you know when video 2 is up

go watch some football if you can


chefist

George gets his "revenge" on Jason and I, while MV continues to live rent free in George's obsessive mind.

a nice lady and fan from bg says she's going to ask mv to pay for my computer repairs
i told her mv denies infecting my devices and it will never happen

mv has made my life ( and kathy's ) a living hell
he makes money off of my distress
f*ck him

the gerry and pussface and shamu video is already at 23 views
sewergabbers must be going nuts as is the callan crowd

LOL... evil grin...

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 05:58:22 PM
... a nice lady and fan from bg says she's going to ask mv to pay for my computer repairs...

I'm guessing that would be Serrafin

pate

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 04:46:58 PM
https://youtu.be/VqoyKzgkqR4


https://youtu.be/r0YimMicUik

Well played, JC!

On my poor father's grave, I swear I have witnessed the power of the Legion in this one cryptic post.  As an amused spectator I have no decoder ring but believe I catch the gist of your communique, yet still feel helpless...

I con only imagine how the enemies of the Legion must feel at the sight of these demonstrations of power from a true Master!

Your Legion has nary yet lifted a vast collective finger, and already their enemies tremble from a few trifling displays you deign to display, surely for your own amusement.

I am still Not Sure what is going on, but it is rare entertaintment.

Perhaps you truly are the man who would be king of this thread, only thyme will tell.

jason.callan

Quote from: pate on January 14, 2017, 06:52:08 PM
Well played, JC!

On my poor father's grave, I swear I have witnessed the power of the Legion in this one cryptic post.  As an amused spectator I have no decoder ring but believe I catch the gist of your communique, yet still feel helpless...

I con only imagine how the enemies of the Legion must feel at the sight of these demonstrations of power from a true Master!

Your Legion has nary yet lifted a vast collective finger, and already their enemies tremble from a few trifling displays you deign to display, surely for your own amusement.




Thank you

I am still Not Sure what is going on, but it is rare entertaintment.

Perhaps you truly are the man who would be king of this thread, only thyme will tell.


SergeantMajor

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 10:50:18 AM
just a thought
how about an unboxing video for his electric blanket
(infused with BED BUGS, hell it "could happen")
just a thought
ok, I will go stand in the corner now, for having such an evil thought

Forget bedbugs, smallpox blankets!

George needs to take a lesson from Hillary and the DNC and just give up on the Internet and inboxing, shit imagine the Russian, Chinese and Israeli hackers all trying to understand what they just hacked from Senda ?
and he thinks the leaks are the result of all the malware ?
(probably both are the cause..haha)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2017, 06:51:00 PM
I'm guessing that would be Serrafin

Yes, but I think it should make for a very entertaining story.  8)

I wonder if George will ever admit publicly, that he was wrong, and that he owes MV for all the frustration and aggravation he has caused?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on January 14, 2017, 07:03:35 PM
Forget bedbugs, smallpox blankets!
oh my, a history buff
a much better idea
except for the fact that Falkie's immune system is similar to a crocodile
(now , go stand in the corner)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 01:48:36 PM
While I was away from BellGab I would go to YouTube and randomly click on a video to get my pate fix.

:P

heh heh


bateman

Just wrapped up the latest Martinez Tonight! and enjoyed it immensely. 10/10 would listen again.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 14, 2017, 08:49:49 PM
Just wrapped up the latest Martinez Tonight! and enjoyed it immensely. 10/10 would listen again.

Honored...Thank you for listening and your endorsement.




Falkie really has it in for some of you.  He recently told me that he needed something like $250 to get his equipment swept for bugs and then MO law enforcement would issue a warrant for MV's arrest.  Then he said he needed $300 to get the ball rolling for litigation against LC.  He also said he spoke to someone who gave him free advice as to how to go after those on BG who have done him dirty.  He said he had months worth of research to do first.  Of course, i imagine none of this happens until he gets his mitts on more shiny, twinkly things down at the 99 Cent Store, and a new electric blanket, and a decent used Prius, etc, so on and so forth. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 05:30:32 PM
You know, I think even George would have done well for himself in BellaHaven. I sometimes wonder how bellgab history might have been different, had George posted his videos in the BellaHaven thread instead of in the Falkie thread...

You know how he loves to hear people tell him how wonderful everything he does is...


It could still happen.
What say you?

Wonderful idea brig..you know I always wanted to make Nancy and Rosie proud of me..

Only if ... the circle of bust plus whatever his name .. Would encourage thier Master to make the Haven his new home. A kinder,  gentler and more compassionate Big Guy.

Unboxing and shopping tips videos for ALL the lovely Havenites.

I' m going to post  a "welcome" tune in the Haven for George. Oh boy ..I'm excited with anticipation

..Maybe Jason ...aka "The Real YouTube Star" will post in the Haven too!!!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8051.msg988670/topicseen.html#msg988670

starrmtn001

I was going to post this in the Haven, but what the hell, I think it fits better here.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

Tommy Chong's Unaired Lincoln Ad.

https://youtu.be/D8aQ04dyRAM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 14, 2017, 10:10:39 PM
I was going to post this in the Haven, but what the hell, I think it fits better here.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

Tommy Chong's Unaired Lincoln Ad.

https://youtu.be/D8aQ04dyRAM

LOL! That was the best, Starr! Now I want to see one with Cheech in it too.  ;D

operative has been notified NOT to enter Casa Senda hovel WITHIUT protective gear
(recent small pox and bedbug scare referenced)
code 562cgUub;5
directive to be forwarded U7
acknowledge


NO rotating gmail accounts
ONLY communicate by sub web secured accounts
code Falkie instituted
repeat
code Falkie
(fox trot 23)

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod