• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 02:50:45 AM
Update... awaiting lab results but the preliminaries all looks good, nothing serious.

It was great to hear George giving homage to his late mother and his efforts to help the Kitty Kats!

What an entertaining video, had many of The Big Guys Favorite "bits" all smoothly and professional scripted and preformed. The ol BART travel mix up with Kathy, pure comedy gold!

THANKS GEORGE!

When I had my diverticulosis colon surgery during 2002 I was in the hospital for 11 days. Every morning about 11 am my attending doctor would stop by my room and ask me if I had heard anything as to whether or not the infected polyp was cancerous. Never heard a word not even to this day. Since I'm still alive I guess the results came back negative. Apparently the lab only notified the patient if there was a problem. "No news is good news"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 20, 2017, 10:52:18 AM
+1

I'd definitely order a mug with that on one side and a falkie pic on the other. Do it RS!

Yeah! I'm partial to the Senda picture with his glasses duck taped to his forehead and "The Most Trusted Name in Journalism" quoted underneath.

Who

Good morning Senda,

I'm glad your colonoscopy went well and hope the polyps turn out to be benign. The colonoscopy may have saved your life. Here's something to think about: Your Bellgab posts and Youtube videos have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a racist, misogynist and all around miserable excuse for a human being.  Dedicate the rest of your life to ridding yourself of those vile character flaws and, for once, be a decent human being.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Use it wisely.

Quote from: Who on July 20, 2017, 11:08:11 AM
Good morning Senda,

I'm glad your colonoscopy went well and hope the polyps turn out to be benign. The colonoscopy may have saved your life. Here's something to think about: Your Bellgab posts and Youtube videos have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a racist, misogynist and all around miserable excuse for a human being.  Dedicate the rest of your life to ridding yourself of those vile character flaws and, for once, be a decent human being.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Use it wisely.
a philosopher in our midst...
I never would have guessed...
Falkie,
PAY ATTENTION....

CozyRozie

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 08:44:12 AM
Th'One,  please learn and study comedy and timing.. when using a famous person and a recent tragic event in their life. What you consider making a  shocking post is really unprofessional and amature.

Th'ONE please read below... Hope it helps..

If the person is famous and is respected, it compounds the issue because some may admire this famous person and will take offence no matter how many years have passed since the person's death or tragic event.

Take for example Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy even though their tragic deaths happen respectively over 150 and 50 years ago, a death joke like this could still be considered offensive to some:

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker...
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Again..no matter the time that has passed the above joke about Kennedy and Lincoln's death would be offensive to some.
Another factor that makes a joke work is the communal understanding of the subject matter by the intended audience.
We all know who Kennedy and Lincoln are.
So in order to make a joke 'work' about a famous respected dead person, it's best to stay away from using death as the subject for a joke but rather capitalize on a less offensive attribute of the person's life.

For example here's an excellent Lincoln joke that shouldn't offend anyone:

What did Abe Lincoln say after a 3 day drunk?
"I set WHO free?"

White Crow,
Note that I don't consider McCains brain cancer as a tragic event...not fucking at all.
It's an event -but not tragic in my books.
Actually I'm quite tickled... :) :) :)

So don't school me please.

The rest of your post makes no f*king sense whatsoever -but I must admit I didn't read all of it carefully
because it's written very unprofessionally -
or you were again drunk on cheap booze when you "composed" that attempt at something smart!!

What's wrong joking about death -are you afraid of that "bitch" called death?
For some death is a blessing -but you are not spiritually educated enough to understand that I guess ::)

and what about the taxpayers of California ?
Falkie bitching and complaining (when his ONLY cause of discomfort is WHAT he is shoveling in his PIE HOLE and TURD EYE) led to an colonoscopy and an endoscopy...COSTING $$$$$...only to find "NOTHING" ?

*Falkie should say "I am sorry, for being such a Falkie".....

Spy

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:16:48 AM

White Crow,
Note that I don't consider McCains brain cancer as a tragic event...not fucking at all.
It's an event -but not tragic in my books.
Actually I'm quite tickled... :) :) :)

Brain cancer is tragic, regardless of a person's politics. How sad for the world that your mother didn't have an abortion.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Spy on July 20, 2017, 11:23:40 AM
How sad for the world that your mother didn't have an abortion.

I think she did.

CozyRozie

Brain cancer is tragic, regardless of a person's politics. How sad for the world that your mother didn't have an abortion.

Brain cancer is just one of the ways to die.
Stop panicking and being over sensitive.

Quote from: Spy on October 20, 2016, 06:26:32 PM
If anyone is wondering what happened to Who . . . . I am Who.  I changed Who's password one day and did a really superlative job.  I created an amazing new password.  I made it so complicated no one would be able to guess what it was.  Including me. Thus Who disappeared and Spy showed up in his place.

OK, thanks for letting us know... Spy guy

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 11:28:01 AM
I think I did had an abortion when I got 'knocked down' by that nigger few years ago.

Mega-Dildos, Hoagy
So you hate black babies -you racists !!

CozyRozie

hey you Who-Spy,
will you be sad when North Korean leader get's brain cancer ??
Put his politics aside please when you will attempt to give smart answer to this question.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
Brain cancer is just one of the ways to die

You'll become all too aware of that fact when a select group of Bellgabbers comes to pay you a little visit.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 11:43:38 AM
You'll become all too aware of that fact when a select group of Bellgabbers comes to pay you a little visit.

SredniVashtar,
your posts is so stupid that I think you must have brain cancer -or two.

I haven't cared for McCain for a while now but I would never wish something this terrible on him.  I just wanted him to retire to Sedona.  If I had a place in Sedona, I'd be itching to get out of DC.  My best wishes go out to him and his family.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
SredniVashtar,
your posts is so stupid

Sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a mastermind.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
SredniVashtar,
your posts is so stupid that I think you must have brain cancer -or two.

Isn't it your bedtime yet over there on the far side of the world?  You are tiresome.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

SredniVashtar,
talking about visits and brain cancers -what happened with your cousin Yoykshire Pud -did he died from a brain cancer ?? lol :)
he was quite venomous in some of his low IQ posts I remember

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 10:22:06 AM
That really is a great picture. Rally Squirrel, can you put that on a mug?

I wish I could take credit for this image, but all I did was take someone else's work and put "SEWERGAB" on it.  It somehow just seemed appropriate for this thread.

I'm afraid there might be copyright issues with putting it on a mug, t-shirt, or other items.  It's the artwork from a new EP released by one of Mrs. Gerry's grandkid's favorite bands the other day.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 11:49:23 AM
Isn't it your bedtime yet over there on the far side of the world?  You are tiresome.

21st Century Man,
what, are you afraid that you also have brain cancer but don't know about it yet ? lol :) ;) :P 8)

you better get medical exam so you have time to say "good bye" to us :)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
21st Century Man,
what, are you afraid that you also have brain cancer but don't know about it yet ? lol :) ;) :P 8)

you better get medical exam so you have time to say "good bye" to us :)

No, I use a cellphone as little as possible.  Brain cancer is something you don't have to worry about either since you don't have a brain.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
you better get medical exam

You better take an exam. Then you might be vaguely employable, so your poor old mom can stop working those truck stops.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 11:55:36 AM
No, I use a cellphone as little as possible.  Brain cancer is something you don't have to worry about either since you don't have a brain.

21st Century Man,
using cell phone is only one of the ways to get brain cancer, you can also get brain cancer if you are a liar and and cheater, 
like you are :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 11:56:37 AM
You better take an exam. Then you might be vaguely employable, so your poor old mom can stop working those truck stops.

SredniVashtar,
so that violent idiot in that bus video it was you, lol :)
your posts and your physical actions match very well I must say "Mister lose shit over an oyster"
BTW,SredniVashtar is it true that your muslim male lovers using word 'oyster' as a nick name for your anus ?? ;D ::)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:59:18 AM
21st Century Man,
using cell phone is only one of the ways to get brain cancer, you can also get brain cancer if you are a liar and and cheater, 
like you are :)

Do tell!  Where did you learn this idiocy?  Kindercare?  Lying and cheating are not carcinogens and if they were, I would have had little exposure to them.

I rest my case. You don't have a brain.

Once a person is in a position to cause an enormous amount of harm to his fellow man, and does so, the equation changes.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:04:42 PM
Do tell!  Where did you learn this idiocy?  Kindercare?  Lying and cheating are not carcinogens and if they were, I would have had little exposure to them.

I rest my case. You don't have a brain.

21st Century Man,
maybe indeed you had very little exposure from your parents to lying and cheating -but you exposed others to it
by lying and cheating yourself...so you are great candidate to actually have brain cancer yourself :) ;)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:08:12 PM
Once a person is in a position to cause an enormous amount of harm to his fellow man, and does so, the equation changes.

You are taking it to far, PB. As much as I agree with you most of the time, you are wrong here.  Cancer is not something to wish on anybody.  Too many people that I loved have died from it and I probably will die from it in due time as well if cures are not found.

Spy

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
SredniVashtar,
talking about visits and brain cancers -what happened with your cousin Yoykshire Pud -did he died from a brain cancer ?? lol :)
he was quite venomous in some of his low IQ posts I remember

1) Your avatar flatters you.

2) What part of the planet do you infest?  The last case of smallpox anywhere in the world was 1977.  I'm surprised science hasn't found a way to eradicate you.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
21st Century Man,
maybe indeed you had very little exposure from your parents to lying and cheating -but you exposed others to it
by lying and cheating yourself...so you are great candidate to actually have brain cancer yourself :) ;)

th'One's theme song though I have to admit my swipe is insulting to The Scarecrow.  My apologies to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:11:44 PM
You are taking it to far, PB. As much as I agree with you most of the time, you are wrong here.  Cancer is not something to wish on anybody.  Too many people that I loved died from it and I probably will die from it in due time as well if cures are not found.

21st Century Man,
Oooo, so you are afraid ...lol
Well maybe one of the cures for you is to stop lying and cheating, -but maybe it's too late for you now :) haha ha ha