• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: c337pilot on January 30, 2014, 09:57:30 PM
Thanks for being the peacekeeper on the forum by cleaning up this forum.

running this shit sucks sometimes.  i haven't done a very good job of it in the last 6 months, and it shows.  there were numerous instances where i allowed things to carry on for the sake of "free speech" when, in fact, i probably should have stepped in.  live, learn, blah blah.

/sob_story

gbneely

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
i'll just say i'm on a quest to make the forum resemble something i'd like to participate in.

I'll stop peeing in the corner.

bateman

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
running this shit sucks sometimes.  i haven't done a very good job of it in the last 6 months, and it shows.  there were numerous instances where i allowed things to carry on for the sake of "free speech" when, in fact, i probably should have stepped in.  live, learn, blah blah.

/sob_story

Kudos for taking out the trash yesterday. The place smells better already.

georgesucks

Quote from: bateman on January 30, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

Its a shitty job to clean up this place but MV can handle it like a pro.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on January 30, 2014, 10:16:13 PM
But Jaz pays good money for us to do that.

I do like my showers golden. Please no asparagus.

jazmunda

True story. When I was in Thailand with some mates back in 99 our tuk tuk (cab) driver tried to convince us to get a golden shower without explaining what it was. We declined and then when we got back to our hotel and an internet connection I was horrified to discover what it was. My mate was a little disappointed. I peed with the door closed for the rest of the trip.

eeieeyeoh

learn, blah blah.

Thanks for the forum. All I really wanted to do was measure NIST traceable the real-time energy able to be stored from Art's big loop antenna. However it has to transmit too so it is a very complex equation.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: gbneely on January 30, 2014, 10:39:07 PM
Me - Hangs head in shame.

Well then, shame on you (rubbing index fingers together briskly).

George Drooly

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:59:41 PMwithout the people who participate here, this forum is a worthless script running on a server.

Sounds like an episode of C2C hosted by noory

George Drooly

Quote from: bateman on January 30, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

If that's for Falkie, we're gonna need a bigger bin

/sob_story

Yeah, I think if you would have acted sooner it wouldn't have gotten to this. But that's the past, you can only something in the present. So do what you have to do, to save the forum.

eeieeyeoh

I like eating with the silverware I was raised with. From worn spots, probably for strength, the outer layer is very pure silver and inside somewhat less silver foundation. I wonder if a gold fork is limp. I've installed 24 carat gold plated plumbing brass in a residential home though I've only seen elsewhere in a 5 star hotel w/bathroom attendants. No way were any of those guys going to aim my wang.

gbneely

We'll need to find a new income stream now.
(see what I did there)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: c337pilot on February 01, 2014, 01:22:57 AM
I miss art bell.

It's been more than seven weeks. He's not allowed on other forums either.. ever.

A forum without Onan, ChewMouse (last post Nov. 8th), Sardondi, Eddie Coyle...  Who'd a thunk it?  Come back, Shane!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 01, 2014, 05:39:07 PM
A forum without Onan, ChewMouse (last post Nov. 8th), Sardondi, Eddie Coyle...  Who'd a thunk it?  Come back, Shane!

I miss them too and others who have quietly slipped away. I hope they all return one fine day. You don't go anywhere, y'hear?

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 01, 2014, 05:39:07 PM
and stevesh

I have seen research that forum activity is like relationships-there is a 2-year activity period and then people lose interest and go other places.

Oh, you are right.  Stevesh has been gone since just before Thanksgiving.  Just about the time things really started getting really squirrelly.

georgesucks

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 01, 2014, 07:44:59 PM
Oh, you are right.  Stevesh has been gone since just before Thanksgiving.  Just about the time things really started getting really squirrelly.
Its been quiet with out stevsh and chewmouse. Onan I hope that you come back too. There are a few posters that I miss. I do enjoy their point of view and I may not agree with them 100% of the time.

aldousburbank

Quote from: c337pilot on February 01, 2014, 08:23:55 PM
Its been quiet with out stevsh and chewmouse. Onan I hope that you come back too. There are a few posters that I miss. I do enjoy their point of view and I may not agree with them 100% of the time.
If you agree with me more than 50% of the time I figure you're just dumb or enlightened.