• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Danger!UFO

Did anyone catch "The Mentalist" on Sunday. He finally meets up with Red John.



sherry440

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Have no fear, I created a thread for you guys that are friends. It's called the Art Bell Fan Club,located under Art Bell on the main menu. You guys can relocate there. It is a thread that has nothing to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter. Just a place for you guys to chat. You'll like it there. It's new.

That's like a party crashed showing up and trying to kick everybody out of MY house?!


Falkie2013

Quote from: Textor on November 25, 2013, 08:08:58 PM
Shoo.

Anyhow, Falkie, for your approval:

[attach=1]


email me that in a larger size. I have to get that on a tshirt !!!

and I found the perfect place for Mr. Hankey and all his troll buddies to hang out where they can bask in the sun and look for Art Bell news to their hearts content.

Hankey will feel right at home too.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/11936300/pahrump-residents-say-raw-sewage-pumped-into-golf-course-ponds

http://archive.pahrumpvalleytimes.com/2008/Jan-25-Fri-2008/news/19276849.html

http://www.realpahrump.com/undesirable-memories-persist-of-2004-housing-shutdown/

I've even given him his own personal dog attendant so he never runs out of stuff in the litter box or compost heap.



[attachment deleted by admin]

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: sherry440 on November 25, 2013, 08:10:34 PM
That's like a party crashed showing up and trying to kick everybody out of MY house?!

It's not your house. Nor is it mine. This house here (this thread) is about Art Bell quitting Dark Matter.

lonevoice

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on November 25, 2013, 07:47:12 PM
Maybe Art's biggest gift to us will end up being the gift of a new person that can give us another 20+ years of excellent service.
#streambateman

ThruTarmac

Quote from: littlechris on November 25, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
SWEEEET! Bookmarked!

one of the channels is Art interviewing one of the first responers to the 911 attacks on WTC

it's kind of hard to listen to

but Art is asking great questions


starrmtn001

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Have no fear, I created a thread for you guys that are friends. It's called the Art Bell Fan Club,located under Art Bell on the main menu. You guys can relocate there. It is a thread that has nothing to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter. Just a place for you guys to chat. You'll like it there. It's new.
Oh dear.  You shouldn't have taken the trouble.  Now we're going to up our postings just so we can watch you sift.

Textor

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 25, 2013, 08:16:10 PM
email me that in a larger size. I have to get that on a tshirt !!!

Unfortunately, that was the size of the Good Humor truck picture I used :(

Still, apparently Art looks like he could be the Good Humor man. We should start a fund to buy him a uniform and a truck, and he can go around serving ice cream and podcasts to people.

I'd really like to know what the highest number of listeners was on tonight's show.

gbneely

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2013, 07:53:45 PM
OMG! One of your litter boxes is Mr. Hanky's home.  See?  There's Mrs. Hanky and their little Hanky-doos.

Hey! Wives and children are off limits!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Have no fear, I created a thread for you guys that are friends. It's called the Art Bell Fan Club,located under Art Bell on the main menu. You guys can relocate there. It is a thread that has nothing to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter. Just a place for you guys to chat. You'll like it there. It's new.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

sherry440

Another shameless plug for Oregon.....shoutcast's U7 faithfully playing Art Bell programs keeping me relatively happy the past 10 years (until I memorized them all) I are a couple of guys in Eugene, OR home of the U of O Ducks.


How was that for a run on?  So Hanky, do likewise.

bateman

Quote from: lonevoice on November 25, 2013, 08:16:40 PM
#streambateman

Heh, thank you. If anyone's wondering, I've been in contact with Keith, so I might end up on the stream. I think they were concerned WABC had exclusivity, which they do not.

:D

Suzeca

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Have no fear, I created a thread for you guys that are friends. It's called the Art Bell Fan Club,located under Art Bell on the main menu. You guys can relocate there. It is a thread that has nothing to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter. Just a place for you guys to chat. You'll like it there. It's new.

Why are u fighting with everyone here? All you have to do is go into the memberlist and look up Arts lastest post. Or look on his facebook page. All his updates go to his facebook page too. Your out of line to come on this thread and try to force people out. Wtf

gbneely

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
Heh, thank you. If anyone's wondering, I've been in contact with Keith, so I might end up on the stream. I think they were concerned WABC had exclusivity, which they do not.

:D

Good deal.


Mr. Hanky

Go and chat on the Art Bell Friend's Club thread as friends and put this Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread out of its misery. It is an abomination to all that is holy and news.

Oh Christ, not again. Anyone with trouble going through the thread is free to use the Exclusive Ronco Bellgabber Sift-o-matic


lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
Heh, thank you. If anyone's wondering, I've been in contact with Keith, so I might end up on the stream. I think they were concerned WABC had exclusivity, which they do not.

:D
I hope it works out soon, bateman.  Your interview with Keith McCloskey about the Dyatlov Pass mystery is one of my favorite non-Art Bell interviews I can recall.  If artbell.com decides to stream your podcast, it would be cool if they could start with that one.   Your show is ready to roll, including intros, bumper music, appropriately timed breaks, etc.  It's much more professional than anything "that other show" has produced in the last ten years. 

sherry440

Hey cool! I want one of those! But I'm still waiting for my Abductor Lamp....


retired41

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 25, 2013, 08:20:43 PM
I'd really like to know what the highest number of listeners was on tonight's show.
271

Textor

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2013, 08:22:13 PM
Heh, thank you. If anyone's wondering, I've been in contact with Keith, so I might end up on the stream. I think they were concerned WABC had exclusivity, which they do not.

:D

I loved your first show, so it'd be good to hear you on the DMN :)

DanTSX

Quote from: Art Bell on November 25, 2013, 06:03:00 PM
Ha,

Small steps. It is filling up so fast that by the time I can go on there will be no space for me!
I love it, good ideas have a way of building pretty fast. As I keep saying, just wait and see, I bet the next
great Paranormal Broadcaster will be born there.

                                                                                                      Art

Yup.  Not sure if it was by intentional or pure accident, but you uncorked something special here Art.  That is talent no matter what way you look at it.

Art Bell

Mr. Poop is just trying to distract you, he might even be a reincarnation of DP.
My advice is carry on. Remember a Troll is born every second in America.

                                                                            Art

ThruTarmac

Quote from: Art Bell on November 25, 2013, 08:35:20 PM
Mr. Poop is just trying to distract you, he might even be a reincarnation of DP.
My advice is carry on. Remember a Troll is born every second in America.

                                                                            Art

;)

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod