• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 05:30:19 PM

K_Dubb

Also your mermaid is covered by spousal privilege so her testimony is not required.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:01:21 PM
S/he/it argues like a little bitch. That is on record.

Yeah, the play fights. Now that's some gay shit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 11:26:53 AM
Needs Azzerae for some reason

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Jack and I have developed a friendship of late, yes, but what makes you think he "needs" me?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 04, 2020, 12:26:01 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Jack and I have developed a friendship of late, yes, but what makes you think he "needs" me?

He clearly views you as his catamite or ganymede. K_Dubb's Norskie snout can sniff out stuff like that a mile away.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 12:32:17 PM
He clearly views you as his catamite or ganymede. K_Dubb's Norskie snout can sniff out stuff like that a mile away.

Please review MV's impersonation of your voice from last night's GB...thanks. 1-10?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:33:57 PM
Please review MV's impersonation of your voice from last night's GB...thanks. 1-10?

When did he do that? :D

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:35:31 PM
When did he do that? :D

I got on late I think...it was when Azz was online with him...but MV did make it sound rather feminine. Is that accurate?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:37:08 PM
I got on late I think...was when Azz was online with him...but MV did make it sound rather feminine. Is that accurate?

If I have heard Shreddy’s voice before it was a long time ago and I can’t really remember.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:39:24 PM
If I have heard Shreddy’s voice before it was a long time ago and I can’t really remember.

Same here...MV took it up several octaves. ha


Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 12:32:17 PM
ganymede

One of the things I love about this one--and, make no mistake, this is twoo wuv--is that s/he/it is the only one of the lot of you that has made me reach for the dictionary. An actual dictionary. Kudos.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:33:57 PM
Please review MV's impersonation of your voice from last night's GB...thanks. 1-10?

What time was it? I've only heard the first hour.

Jackstar

Okay, I looked it up: "ganymede" is wildly inaccurate here, as I look nothing like an eagle. That woulds be hella cool, tho

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 12:58:36 PM
What time was it? I've only heard the first hour.

Later towards the end I think...ha...I think he made you sound more feminine than you really are...but I'll wait for your analysis.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 12:07:56 PM
Also your mermaid is covered by spousal privilege so her testimony is not required.

Dude, I'm not (REDACTED). The conversations of SpaceMeowMaid & Jackstar are privileged in a whole different way. Thanks for the well-wishes, though! *blush*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 01:01:55 PM
Later towards the end I think...ha...I think he made you sound more feminine than you really are...but I'll wait for your analysis.  :D

In what context was I being mentioned? Can I expect a cascade of opprobrium? It might affect my confidence.

K_Dubb


Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:57:51 PM
... s/he/it is the only one of the lot of you that has made me reach for the dictionary. An actual dictionary. Kudos.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:56:06 PM
Look, I am not gonna lie: I have read a lot of books.



chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:09:38 PM
In what context was I being mentioned? Can I expect a cascade of opprobrium? It might affect my confidence.

He was quoting a post of yours. Ha...that's all. I really don't remember what it was about...sorry. I was falling asleep at the time.


K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:09:38 PM
In what context was I being mentioned? Can I expect a cascade of opprobrium? It might affect my confidence.

He just read your post about fruitcake and how we Norskies make it with fish spleens and have this jolly sport where it is held by a pretty girl standing on a chair while all the young bucks of the village attempt to roundhouse kick it out of her hand and the one who does gets both the cake and the girl and pick of three of her father's goats, usually a male and two females.



Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
pick of three of her father's goats, usually a male and two females.

What if one just wants one goat? I am not asking for two more friends.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:09:38 PM
Can I expect a cascade of opprobrium?

Shameless, mewling, cringing pandering is all you will ever get from this sorry gang. Still--superior to any monarchy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 01:12:58 PM
He was quoting a post of yours. Ha...that's all. I really don't remember what it was about...sorry. I was falling asleep at the time.

Yes, I found it. It was predictably terrible. Somewhere between Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins and Karl Urban in The Boys ('wotcher, ya bunch o' cunts!').

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:24:04 PM
Yes, I found it. It was predictably terrible. Somewhere between Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins and Karl Urban in The Boys ('wotcher, ya bunch o' cunts!').

Agreed...like English actors that can really do US accents perfectly...hard to find, but they exist.

Urban is from New Zealand I think...a country of 25,000... ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 01:22:02 PM
What if one just wants one goat? I am not asking for two more friends.

What kind of man only wants one goat?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:28:19 PM
What kind of man only wants one goat?
"Above all I must not "stigmatise".There is a fifth column of goat fuckers in this country,who who despise and trample on the native born Dutch.They hate our freedom. And even though there is nothing standing in their way on a material or cultural level, it is their conviction that godless Holland must be wiped off the face of the earth."  (quotation prior to author being "peacefully" dispatched.)

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 04, 2020, 01:28:19 PM
What kind of man only wants one goat?

A man who only has three pairs of rocket boots available, with no interest in young meat.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 04, 2020, 11:54:10 AM
Ok. So it's pretty clear that @SpaceMeowMaid is Metron & Pubini. Think about it. It makes sense.

I am a woman! I'm not anybody's sock and you know it! Sashay CIA!!!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod