• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Digest This

Started by Zircon, October 26, 2012, 10:19:45 AM

Zircon

Seven hours under attack. When the two former Navy SEALS heard this they called in for air support - DENIED. The two men were told to stand down and remain in the CIA safe house (Daugherty and Woods). Counter terrorism forces in Italy and other American capabilities in Europe within two hours of the fighting were told to STAND DOWN.

Called in for air support a second and THIRD time - DENIED BY THE CIA CHAIN OF COMMAND - STAND DOWN !!!. They declined those orders and went to the embassy since fellow Americans were under attack. It cost them their lives as their honor mandated they go in to assist their beleaguered colleagues at the consulate.

I've heard that a drone was in the air during the entire attack. Geraldo Rivera - a spineless twat whether he works for Fox or not - now says there weren't any drones. It is known that the president was in the Oval Office along with Leon Panetta at 5PM local DC time. Situation room? NO. Authorization to counter the terrorist attack? NO. The decision to launch was the president's. He did not authorize it. Not aware? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. Oh, there were drones reporting this event in real time. A BLATANT LIE from our leadership.

When Hillary met one of the father's of one of the dead former Navy SEALS as his body returned, she said she was sorry and that they'd PROSECUTE THE MAN WHO MADE THE FILM. Not your son's killers but this idiot who made a pathetic quality video. Oh, he is in jail and will be released three days after the election. The video maker will receive our swift justice? Is that a slap in the face or not? What does this woman represent? What has this country become when our leadership lies, slanders, points blame and responsibility elsewhere.

That works with a film producer and adoring Obama supporter to tweak the Bin Laden film to where Obama is the center of attention and strength and the SEALS just a supporting cast. Talk about prosecuting people for films. This is a blatant in-your-face DEFECATION by this president.

SON OF A BITCH and SATAN SPAWN - our present leadership. May they ROT IN HELL.

Obama ... does he care ... hey, "I'm going to bed and then to Vegas and then to Letterman tomorrow, wake me in the morning". Yawn. Need to get my rest and to get ready for the worshippers.

Oh, we need to continue sending weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda in Syria. How many more Christians have been killed in Egypt?

Zircon

Views but no responses. That speaks volumes. I don't go off on me about noticing this. I guess knocking Noory and talking about a ton of meaningless shit makes your days? So sorry.

ItsOver

Good post, Zirc.  I'm just so disgusted with the situation, I can't write or speak about it much without getting too worked up. 

Zircon

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2012, 10:51:16 AM
Good post, Zirc.  I'm just so disgusted with the situation, I can't write or speak about it much without getting too worked up. 
Thanks for reading and responding. To become aware of this stuff is like reading an international thriller with white and black hats. Seems like fiction but sadly it isn't.

The data is pouring in including Obama's "dead fish" handshake with Mr. Woods (the father), Biden's loud "cue balls" comment about Woods' dead son and the disingenuous comments from Hillary to Mr. Woods. It is pathetic. Others have commented on Obama's dont-really-give-a-fuck attitude to survivors yet he is the center stage star of this propaganda movie coming out on 11/4.

ItsOver

Quote from: Zircon on October 26, 2012, 11:11:47 AM
Thanks for reading and responding. To become aware of this stuff is like reading an international thriller with white and black hats. Seems like fiction but sadly it isn't.

The data is pouring in including Obama's "dead fish" handshake with Mr. Woods (the father), Biden's loud "cue balls" comment about Woods' dead son and the disingenuous comments from Hillary to Mr. Woods. It is pathetic. Others have commented on Obama's dont-really-give-a-fuck attitude to survivors yet he is the center stage star of this propaganda movie coming out on 11/4.

I so wish this was fiction.  I just heard the father on TV discussing the situation.  So many emotions.  Heartbreaking, unbelievable, and disgusting. 

Pragmier

Let's hope the congressional investigations get to the bottom of this and the American people told the truth. To learn these lives could have been saved is just as you say - disgusting.

Here is the problem with Obama - Of the Americans in leadership positions, Obama thinks he is uniquely able to understand Islam.  Just like most of the Moslims - whether he is one or not - he insists terrorism is not part if Islam.  In his mind he has narrowed terorism down to al-Qaeda, and thus gives support and access to organizations like CAIR and the Moslem Brotherhood.

I know everyone likes to scoff at the idea Obama is either a Muslem, or blinded to their Terrorism, or both, but that's the truth.

He is trying to run out the clock on the election.  His narrative is that Osama bin Ladem is dead and al-Qaeda is on the run.  He's not going to willingly change that narrative before Nov 6, no matter how many diplomats and other Americans have to get killed because of it.  Of course he wasn't going to send in help - no matter what - that would have been the end of his precious carefully crafted narrative.

As for Hillary - both Clintons have always been just shit.  Bill was useless as President doing nothing, standing for nothing, accomplishing nothing.  We were very fortunate his administration came during a time of peace and prosperity.  His fecklessness and lack of seriousness caused his party to lose control of the House of Reps for the first time in 40 years.   It's no coincidence the first budget surplus in decades came as the result. 

Which gets me to Hillary - she was always the driving power, the Leftist behind the throne.  She has brushed up her image as Senator and now Sec of State, but underneath she's still the same old loathsome Hillary.  Her advisor on Arab affairs is a Moslem Brotherhood operative.  Not sure if that's her choice or Obama's, but it's pretty telling.  Guess what they were doing on 9/11 while the Embassy was under attack, and in the days since.

This country needs to dump Obama - Hard.  And not let Hillary Clinton, or anyone else like her anywhere near the levers of power again.  It's just not safe to do so or good for the country in any way.

Quote from: Pragmier on October 26, 2012, 11:28:35 AM
Let's hope the congressional investigations get to the bottom of this and the American people told the truth...

Obama, the Ds, and the media are all for it.  As long as it's after the election.

Juan

I don't think we yet know the depth of horrors involved in this.

BTW, Zircon, sNoory sucks.

Zircon

ItsOver, Prag and P*B ... all of you are spot on regarding this subject. It is so nice to find a few people, among these legions of liberal loving/gullible paranormal folks.

Why is it that Hillary's "Mr. Spock" is a damn MB? She is female so I guess a quota had to be filled and why not get a triple-bang in your selection by making sure she was a "racial minority" and a "Muslim". She probably reports back to MB, CAIR who reports back to their colleagues in the Middle East on what is going on and what is coming or not coming. I'll bet many of those security leaks might be coming from our MB presence in the administration? But then I'd just be a racist and deserving of my beheading.

Yep, the commiecrats and our various Pravda outlets will take a different stance once this bastard becomes a lame duck. For now, they are no different than Al Jaizerra (sp?) as our president seems more Muslim radical than one who wants to prevent/arrest the same.

Prag, if an investigation is to get underway then who will conduct it. Other than Fox news nobody seems to give a flying shit about it.

ItsOver, you know how to say it all without getting long winded - thanks.

OK UFO ... sNoory sucks. He does seem like a kid at a matinee at times. No denying that.

Quote from: Zircon on October 26, 2012, 12:05:18 PM
...  if an investigation is to get underway then who will conduct it...

No worries - after the election the attack and murders will be deemed 'old news' and the hip, 'progressive' types will give you the appropriate eye-roll if you bring it up.

Pragmier

My understanding is there's various congressmen looking at this, and the senate is taking it up soon also. If there's something there, the Reps should do everything they can to shine a light on it. BTW Zirc, I do consider myself a liberal but don't believe anyone has a monopoly on the truth.

Juan

Well, well, well - a new report says Hillary asked for additional security and that Obama denied it.  The report says Bill is trying to get Hillary to release the documents.  Bill's revenge on Obama.

Zircon

Quote from: Pragmier on October 26, 2012, 12:23:57 PM
My understanding is there's various congressmen looking at this, and the senate is taking it up soon also. If there's something there, the Reps should do everything they can to shine a light on it. BTW Zirc, I do consider myself a liberal but don't believe anyone has a monopoly on the truth.
Prag, even I am "liberal" on some issues myself. You'll never see me voting for someone just becuase they have an "R" next to their name.

Appreciate your mentioning this to me. With some others if I said I was a conservative I'd be hit with "retard", "racist", "Nazi","simple minded", "white bread" etc. etc. You being liberal have probably been hit with a list of these types of personal jibes when in a political discussion with others. Hell, I'm not perfect, and may have leveled one or two even at you. Yet we speak to one another.

And Prag, it is good to know you even if just here in cyberspace.

Zircon

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 26, 2012, 12:34:06 PM
Well, well, well - a new report says Hillary asked for additional security and that Obama denied it.  The report says Bill is trying to get Hillary to release the documents.  Bill's revenge on Obama.
It would be nice if it could be absolutely verified. She was initially designated as the one to fall on the sword for this jerk off or a president (remember her ... "I assume all responsibility")?

Zircon

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 26, 2012, 12:14:44 PM

No worries - after the election the attack and murders will be deemed 'old news' and the hip, 'progressive' types will give you the appropriate eye-roll if you bring it up.
Oh, I hate to hear that. But you know what? You're probably right.

Juan

It seems the reporter on the Hillary information is Ezra Klein.  He's someone who's seemed to be connected to Hillary in the past.

Pragmier

Quote from: Pragmier on October 26, 2012, 12:23:57 PM
I do consider myself a liberal ...
Seeing this made me sad at how we buy into the game  :(  Damn you Sylvester McMonkey McBean! sorry for the tangent.

korrine

dang i knew you guys CoastGab would be  talking about this... i wonder why this didn't come out prior. And the source(s)... they are former seals... why did they now come clean about this? why not sooner?hmmm..  if anyone hears more stuff.. please post

Sardondi

Words fail: there was an AC-130 gunship ("Spooky", "Puff the Magic Dragon") on station, rotating above the Benghazi consulate during the attack: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/ ; http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/26/ac-130u-gunship-was-on-scene-in-benghazi-obama-admin-refused-to-let-it-fire/

Remember that there were obviously scads of drones above, giving ultra-HD real-time video of events. How many desperate pleas for help were made? From reinforcements, to rescue, to fire support from Spooky, Apaches or fast movers, even the dumb-show of having fighters fly low and fast overhead to make the attackers duck a and maybe reconsider. Even fucking resupply - all were denied. Scores of folks in position to help knew exactly what was going on, and were told NO.

This was obviously a 100% political decision, because the Obama Campaign didn't want there to be an event, like having to send in teams of troops to rescue a diplomat, which might embarrass their guy.

This is worse than any scandal ever. Watergate? Hardly. Any of the long list of Clinton's high crimes and misdemeanors? No way. Iran-Contra? Please. He is a vile, contemptible narcissistic piece of filth.

korrine

WOWZERS.
Sardondi you are slick & quick at finding info, ya know that ! ? Dang. I suspect you knew that! :)   Thanks for the info.
what a sad and horrible messed up situation.

Juan

Not only was the AC-130 there, a CIA officer on the roof had the mortar emplacement illuminated with a laser.

ACE of CLUBS

The narcissistic, under achieving 'dick-head' that others call 'Mister President' ..... has fucked your country.  It will take a generation to un-do the harm he has done.

Hope that the American people come to their senses at the ballot box ..... your fine country cannot sustain another term from this 'piker' ....

Sardondi

One thing I'm now unsure of: was the AC-130 in the air overhead, as I had thought? Or was it just there in Libya (although still available in plenty of time to have been used effectively and have probably broken up any attack)? I can't tell from the articles I read.

Also, it will be rejected out of hand by some Gabbers, but there is a dynamite segment from Rush today in which a former officer (Lt. Colonel?) with knowledge gave a chilling breakdown of the process and checklist that goes on in these events: he said that "POTUS himself would have literally been told, 'The ambassador is in peril' ". http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/021738.html

He made it clear that the procedure used in the situation in Benghazi would have been for "flash traffic" with a code meaning imminent danger of death to be used; and would have been made known instantly to the President himself. As I understood the caller, the ranking military aide would have made known to a high-up WH staffer (unknown if he identified by position what WH staffer it would have been, e.g. Chief of Staff, etc.) But procedure is that it goes instantly to the President's ears. Not later. Not at the option of the staffer as to when or whether - but instantly to the President himself.

This military officer caller made it clear he had knowledge and experience in this stuff, and was adamant that the WH is lying, and that Obama literally knew in real time - and in plenty of time to have saved the ambassador - that the ambassador's life was in grave peril and he needed rescue to avoid being killed or captured. Chilling.

*EDIT* Just when think you can't be any more dismayed, shocked or outraged by the craven behavior of these people, in comes some other incredible news. Now Biden has shown himself to be one of the greatest buffoons ever to have held high office....in world history: at the memorial service for Tyrone Woods, the former SEAL who was killed trying to find and save the ambassador in Benghazi, Joe Biden, the Vice-President of the United States of America, and the man who is "a heartbeat away form the presidency" asked Woods' grieving father, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/

What the hell? Can you imagine? You'd expect him to then fart hugely, slap the dad on the back and tell him, "Hey, bro, wish I could stay and get hammered with you guys, but gotta jet. Don't be a stranger now, okay? Ciao." If his whole career wasn't littered with scores of examples of such totally inappropriate comments I'd have to wonder if he had a brain tumor (although IIRC he had an aneurysm that necessitated some brain surgery about 20 years ago.)

What a boorish, clumsy, misbegotten oaf. And we elected this goon.

Juan

I heard the caller on Rush.  He had the ring of truth, and I'm pretty good at spotting liars. 

He also said that there would have been standing orders, and that if the White House had not responded, the standing orders would have gone into effect, and the military would have taken action.  According to the caller, the lack of military response means there were orders from Washington to standdown.

Sardondi

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 26, 2012, 04:02:37 PM
...He also said that there would have been standing orders, and that if the White House had not responded, the standing orders would have gone into effect, and the military would have taken action.  According to the caller, the lack of military response means there were orders from Washington to standdown.

Holy fuck.

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 26, 2012, 04:02:37 PM
I heard the caller on Rush.  He had the ring of truth, and I'm pretty good at spotting liars. 

He also said that there would have been standing orders, and that if the White House had not responded, the standing orders would have gone into effect, and the military would have taken action.  According to the caller, the lack of military response means there were orders from Washington to standdown.

I heard the same thing.  I have a very difficult time believing the POTUS did not have knowledge of the severity of the situation and the options at hand.  Sardondi summarized why I believe he took no action. 

Now we're going to see the POTUS take the political tact of "deny, deny" any knowledge and let others, such as Panetta, take the fall, much as Hillary has to some extent.  The end game is to stall things out to past the election. 

The only thing of which there can be no doubt in my mind for this terrible situation is who the heroes are and they are unfortunately dead.

Zircon

Quote from: Sardondi on October 26, 2012, 03:49:08 PM
One thing I'm now unsure of: was the AC-130 in the air overhead, as I had thought? Or was it just there in Libya (although still available in plenty of time to have been used effectively and have probably broken up any attack)? I can't tell from the articles I read.

Also, it will be rejected out of hand by some Gabbers, but there is a dynamite segment from Rush today in which a former officer (Lt. Colonel?) with knowledge gave a chilling breakdown of the process and checklist that goes on in these events: he said that "POTUS himself would have literally been told, 'The ambassador is in peril' ". http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/021738.html

He made it clear that the procedure used in the situation in Benghazi would have been for "flash traffic" with a code meaning imminent danger of death to be used; and would have been made known instantly to the President himself. As I understood the caller, the ranking military aide would have made known to a high-up WH staffer (unknown if he identified by position what WH staffer it would have been, e.g. Chief of Staff, etc.) But procedure is that it goes instantly to the President's ears. Not later. Not at the option of the staffer as to when or whether - but instantly to the President himself.

This military officer caller made it clear he had knowledge and experience in this stuff, and was adamant that the WH is lying, and that Obama literally knew in real time - and in plenty of time to have saved the ambassador - that the ambassador's life was in grave peril and he needed rescue to avoid being killed or captured. Chilling.

*EDIT* Just when think you can't be any more dismayed, shocked or outraged by the craven behavior of these people, in comes some other incredible news. Now Biden has shown himself to be one of the greatest buffoons ever to have held high office....in world history: at the memorial service for Tyrone Woods, the former SEAL who was killed trying to find and save the ambassador in Benghazi, Joe Biden, the Vice-President of the United States of America, and the man who is "a heartbeat away form the presidency" asked Woods' grieving father, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/

What the hell? Can you imagine? You'd expect him to then fart hugely, slap the dad on the back and tell him, "Hey, bro, wish I could stay and get hammered with you guys, but gotta jet. Don't be a stranger now, okay? Ciao." If his whole career wasn't littered with scores of examples of such totally inappropriate comments I'd have to wonder if he had a brain tumor (although IIRC he had an aneurysm that necessitated some brain surgery about 20 years ago.)

What a boorish, clumsy, misbegotten oaf. And we elected this goon.
I believe there were drones but the C-130s you mention were available in short order to arrive on site. Needless to say we had more than enough firepower to obliterate that shit hold of a dump available but our leadership got cold feet. Recall it took Zero (Obama) quite a while to finally decide on taking our Bin Laden - a political move. I mean Obama is now going to be a movie star and probably get an Oscar handed to him by George Clooney or Sean Penn.

Zircon

Yes, three requests for emergency action by those on the ground in Benghazi were responded to with "STAND DOWN" or "REQUEST DENIED". Also, have we noticed how (former General) Patraeus' name has gone almost totally unmentioned. His absence from this equation is most puzzling seeing how he is head of the CIA.