• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Doorway To Hell

Started by Wild Card Guy, May 14, 2012, 12:37:24 PM

Wild Card Guy

Welcome, one and all, to DOORWAY TO HELL, where the truly, truly bizarre and surreal videos and article links can be posted and perused!

SCTV Doorway to Hell

Wild Card Guy

I'm going to start things off with these quite frankly truly bizarre comedy offerings from our Canadian neighbors to the north.

These sketches are from the now defunct 1990's Canuck ensemble "skitcom", "Kids In The Hall". They feature the truly off-the-wall and infamous Chicken Lady, whose claim to fame is her insatiable libido and literally exploding orgasms. These sketches really pushed the envelope, considering they were aired on Canadian network television.

1. Chicken Lady Goes Home/The Birth of Chicken Lady
Chicken Lady - Kids In The Hall

2. Chicken Lady - Phone Sex
Kids In The Hall - Chicken Lady - Phone Sex

3. Chicken Lady - At The Mall
Chicken Lady at the Mall

4. Chicken Lady - At The Strip Show
Kids In The Hall - Chicken Lady At Strip Show

JohnnieB

LOL! The Canadians are just as great as the British when it comes to truly zany comedy. That shopping mall skit was so risque, I can't believe it was shown up there on TV? Anyway, I played these sketches for my wife. She thought they were absolutely hilarious. Thanks!

MV/Liberace!

i love kids in the hall.  i recently started plowing through every episode of the show on netflix.  ever see their movie, brain candy?

Jasmine

OH.MY.GOD. I haven't seen these Kids in the Hall sketches in years...LOVE Chicken Lady and Kids in the Hall.

Michael, I've seen "Brain Candy" - it's fantastic.

Here's my Kids in the Hall contribution. Cathy goes to the dry cleaners...and enters the steamy Doorway to Hell...

Cathy and Kathy the kids in the hall

ziznak

My older sister found the "kids" and introduced them to me when I was still quite the "lil shit."  I of course quickly fell in love and can remember skits and jokes to this day.  I think they were on HBO really late and I remember trying to stay awake just so I could watch those crazy gay dudes with the bad language... that's the other thing i remember... they were the first "gay" (not that there's anything wrong with that) people I had ever seen and man were they hilarious... of course my sis had pointed out many times to me that they weren't all gay just a few of em... here are my favs:
Girl Drink Drunk
Bank People

Jasmine

This thread should be retitled: "Doorway to Hall Hell" !!  ;)

Here's a classic and deliciously twisted "Kids" sketch..."Sexboy"

sexboy the kids in the hall

Wild Card Guy

"Ginger! Monique! Someone has kidnapped...sexboy!"

Thanks for the uploads, Jasmine and ziznak. The two of you have voluntarily opened the elusive...DOORWAY TO HELL!

The "Sexboy" skit really rose to the occasion and grabbed me. It was filled with tension, and subsequently reached a powerful climax.

Here's another retro Canadian comedy offering, from the phenomenal old series, "SCTV". Let's again enter the elusive Doorway to Hell, and watch as the evil Dr. Tongue and his sidekick, Bruno, terrorize a group of  stranded, helpless yet sexy airline stewardesses.

Presenting..."Dr. Tongue's 3-D House of Stewardesses"

"They laughed at me in Budapest! They laughed at me in PRAGUE!!"

SCTV - Dr Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses

Added bonus feature: "Dr. Tongue's 3-D House of Cats" This one is scary, kids!

SCTV Clip: Dr Tongue's 3D House of Cats

ziznak

Ok I've been back to this post one too many times.  I'm lining up some downloads.

Wild Card Guy

Good one, BobGrau! Loved it!