• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Panthers and petting zoos?

Started by sillyrabbit, April 29, 2012, 07:37:21 PM

sillyrabbit

Ok so I found your merry complaint fest looking for something interesting and I am so glad I found this! I never thought I would get all my "post - Art" complaints unloaded anywhere until now.

1st of all, did anyone hear how George ended the show a few nights ago? I think it was the bigfoot/boggy creek show - speculating with the guest about how some people see escaped animals and claim they were monsters, he says roughly "maybe it was a panther that escaped from a petting zoo"? A panther...petting zoo. Anyone know a petting zoo where they keep predators for little kids to play with?

Is this great or what? You can't make these up!

I miss Art sooooooooo badly but this makes it torture. George needs to surrender his mic to Ian or well....there must be one or two other competent choices out there, but this has got to stop! Stop the insanity!!!

Tara

I'd like to throw Noory into that petting zoo, but maybe the big cat would spit him out!

We know George isn't much interested in most to the show topics.  We know he ehjoys stories about kids getting killed in unusual ways.  George probably loves to talk and thinks he's among friends and walks around trying to be funny around the office.

So before the Shroud of Turin shows he's joking around about the 'shroud of urine', other times it's a petting zoo with vicious animals.  So there he is, on air, slow on his feet, not really thinking, he means to say 'Shroud of Turin' or 'zoo', but out it comes - just the way he's been joking about it.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: sillyrabbit on April 29, 2012, 07:37:21 PM
A panther...petting zoo. Anyone know a petting zoo where they keep predators for little kids to play with?

One can quite easily pet a cougar at the Elmwood Zoo in Norristown, PA. 

I am not saying the zoo encourages or even sanctions such activity, only that I have witnessed a cougar "chuffing" while someone I pretended not to know fed and petted this predator. 

I knew enough about big cats to recognize the chuffing as a friendly vocalization, so I wasn't all that worried. 

Digitech

I've petted a few cougars, not at the zoo though...

tmock00

Quote from: sillyrabbit on April 29, 2012, 07:37:21 PM

1st of all, did anyone hear how George ended the show a few nights ago? I think it was the bigfoot/boggy creek show - speculating with the guest about how some people see escaped animals and claim they were monsters, he says roughly "maybe it was a panther that escaped from a petting zoo"? A panther...petting zoo. Anyone know a petting zoo where they keep predators for little kids to play with?

Is this great or what? You can't make these up!

Yet more evidence that George Noory is a complete idiot.  This should go on the "Nooryisms" list.

heater

Quote from: Digitech on May 01, 2012, 02:21:04 PM
I've petted a few cougars, not at the zoo though...

themudking likes this comment