• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 10:21:45 PM

Question: What is a bobo? I lost interest already...

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on April 07, 2016, 10:49:44 AM
Question: What is a bobo? I lost interest already...

It is Spanish slang for idiot.

norland2424

Quote from: bobo17 on April 07, 2016, 09:50:07 AM
I am NOT an expert on everything, however, i am very smart and i am in a unique position
do to my respect and admiration.  I alone have the power to influence Art.  You saw his post "looking forward to the meeting"  i.e. he values my opinon after years of friendship and mutual admiration.  I will not be mocked by some dummie hear on a bulletin board.  I will continue with the planed meeting and want the vast majority of members of bellgab to no, that i will not be intimidated by a small minority of posters who have no life, believe they are important (when they are not) and have no idea who they are dealing with.  I am a very important person and if you really knew who i was, you would all be in au.  But i will leave that for another day, perhaps after the results of the meeting become public and you can all praise me.  Note:  I am keeping a list of those who said bad things about me, or tried to imply that i was not as important as i am.  You will not be forgotton.  Once this is all resolved i will make sure the full power of the Bellgab community comes down on you with no exceptions.

Be careful....be very careful ....you have all been warned

bobo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bobo17 on April 07, 2016, 09:50:07 AM
I am NOT very smart.
I am a very important impotent person.

bobo

FIFY  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: bobo17 on April 07, 2016, 09:50:07 AM
... I am a very important person and if you really knew who i was, you would all be in au...

bobo
I'm certainly in au.

BobGrau

Quote from: rekcuf on April 07, 2016, 10:49:44 AM
Question: What is a bobo? I lost interest already...

It's a good name taken too far.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 07, 2016, 10:17:25 AM
bobo reminds me very much of someone who was calling themselves 'THEONE' a while back. It's probably them, because they had all sorts of mistakes honeycombing their posts, and they were always going on about Heather. I don't think anyone believes that this person is even remotely genuine.

Art has this weird tic of capitalising words at random, it's very odd - like 'Wife', for instance. I suppose he just doesn't care.

My goodness.. How did YOU ever accumulate such a vast amount of wisdom? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 07, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
Bad grammar triggers me. LOL. I have an English degree. I can't take you seriously if you can't at the very least use a little bit of sentence structure.

PS I hope you win your bet on when the network is going to implode.

D+  capitalising words at random

Quote from: norland2424 on April 07, 2016, 11:33:49 AM
It is Spanish slang for idiot.

He got the b's backwards when he was typing in his username.  It's supposed to be dodo17.

He's seriously my new favorite poster, though.  I wonder if he'll actually try to show up for that meeting.  Could have an interesting outcome, considering Art is liable to shoot anyone who shows up uninvited on his property at this point.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 07, 2016, 12:41:53 PM
D+  capitalising words at random
F - For failing to realize I was being sarcastic. LOL. Much love to you Mr. Crow.

ItsOver

Recognizing your unquestionable importance, Bobo, can you do something about C2C?  Maybe you can persuade Mr. Knapp to host more often.  He's just down the road from Art.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2016, 01:56:13 PM
Recognizing your unquestionable importance, Bobo, can you do something about C2C?  Maybe you can persuade Mr. Knapp to host more often.  He's just down the road from Art.

How dare yewwww suggest such a thing!


SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2016, 01:56:13 PM
Recognizing your unquestionable importance, Bobo, can you do something about C2C?  Maybe you can persuade Mr. Knapp to host more often.  He's just down the road from Art.

Yes, Bobo needs to direct his infinite talents and amazing credentials towards convincing Jorch to stuff a sock in it. Unfortunately, the suckage may be too great to stop, even for Bobo.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 07, 2016, 02:00:02 PM
How dare yewwww suggest such a thing!


"I dew not suck!  I am kewl!"

JesusJuice

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 07, 2016, 10:21:35 AM
It's not theONE. theONE is laying down hilarity every night on the board that cannot be named.


I have been watching theONE with great interest these past couple months. He used to be annoying but now he's kind of fascinating. I don't know if he was banned here but he showed up on /x/ probably in early or mid January. At first he was just copying and pasting Redacted's old bellgab posts but he never formatted them properly and it was just hard to read. Plus he kept spamming them over and over. He was very annoying the first month.


But now... Now he's got these bizarre memes. He's obsessed that Heather said he's a witch. So he's got these pictures of witches brewing at cauldrons and he indicates that this is Heather at her job. Then he posts pictures of witches being burned at the stake or hung with the caption "soon...".


He keeps posting a picture of a baby coffin with the initials M.I.T.D. on it with the caption "soon..."


Art Bell is frequently depicted as a chimpanzee smoking a cigarette. He's posts pictures of monkeys fornicating or urniating into each other's mouths and indicates that his is how Art and Heather prepare for the show.


He leaves flowers for Amy Martin every night.


He was a big Hoagland supporter but after what happened on last night's show he turned on Hoagie and reposted all of his RCH macro images that he had made but now with a big red "X" through them all.


He has indicated that he is from Malaysia and that english is his third language. His syntax has always been odd.


He saw me complaining about him here so he thinks that anyone that complains about him there is me. He is also obsessed with GravitySuck who he says is a neo-nazi that sent pictures of his "junk" to his sister and to Heather.  He also has a mild obsession with Lasha Seniuk.


I never post in the MITD and OSM threads at /x/ but I still lurk. I don't post in those threads anymore because I keep getting banned for petty ass shit as do others as they have complained. theONE on the other hand not only never gets banned but also makes all of the MITD and OSM threads as no one else is allowed to. He talks to himself. You'll look at the thread statistics in the corner and see that the thread has 40 posts and 1 unique poster ip. He will talk to himself and shit post for like 8 hours straight.


He's annoying but on the hand he's creating OC dank memes that are all alphabetically labeled.

whoozit

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

I have been watching theONE with great interest these past couple months. He used to be annoying but now he's kind of fascinating...
BellGab is home to so many happy and well-adjusted individuals.   Sometimes I think this place is some weird Rorschach test.

Did you see the memes he was he making last night about a certain poster here? I don't usually find him funny but he was loltastic last night. What's funny is he was reacting more to the live thread here than he was to the actual show.

Yeah dude it's kind of weird. As MITD has experienced the Noory Virus 2.0 and it's too painful/annoying/boring to even make the effort to listen to troll, the board that cannot be named has practically died off like all the old C2C forums did when Noory took over. Yet there he is every night going to town.

He's a fascinating character. He's definitely getting better at meme magic. Like I said, he was pretty hilarious last night.

Gruntled

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

I have been watching theONE with great interest these past couple months. He used to be annoying but now he's kind of fascinating. I don't know if he was banned here but he showed up on /x/ probably in early or mid January. At first he was just copying and pasting Redacted's old bellgab posts but he never formatted them properly and it was just hard to read. Plus he kept spamming them over and over. He was very annoying the first month.


But now... Now he's got these bizarre memes. He's obsessed that Heather said he's a witch. So he's got these pictures of witches brewing at cauldrons and he indicates that this is Heather at her job. Then he posts pictures of witches being burned at the stake or hung with the caption "soon...".


He keeps posting a picture of a baby coffin with the initials M.I.T.D. on it with the caption "soon..."


Art Bell is frequently depicted as a chimpanzee smoking a cigarette. He's posts pictures of monkeys fornicating or urniating into each other's mouths and indicates that his is how Art and Heather prepare for the show.


He leaves flowers for Amy Martin every night.


He was a big Hoagland supporter but after what happened on last night's show he turned on Hoagie and reposted all of his RCH macro images that he had made but now with a big red "X" through them all.


He has indicated that he is from Malaysia and that english is his third language. His syntax has always been odd.


He saw me complaining about him here so he thinks that anyone that complains about him there is me. He is also obsessed with GravitySuck who he says is a neo-nazi that sent pictures of his "junk" to his sister and to Heather.  He also has a mild obsession with Lasha Seniuk.


I never post in the MITD and OSM threads at /x/ but I still lurk. I don't post in those threads anymore because I keep getting banned for petty ass shit as do others as they have complained. theONE on the other hand not only never gets banned but also makes all of the MITD and OSM threads as no one else is allowed to. He talks to himself. You'll look at the thread statistics in the corner and see that the thread has 40 posts and 1 unique poster ip. He will talk to himself and shit post for like 8 hours straight.


He's annoying but on the hand he's creating OC dank memes that are all alphabetically labeled.
Wow.
I remember his posts here.
Mind boggling.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on April 07, 2016, 05:38:15 PM
BellGab is home to so many happy and well-adjusted individuals.   Sometimes I think this place is some weird Rorschach test.
My theory is that BG is the creation for someone's psychiatry dissertation with possible funding and support from some CIA-connected think-thank and university grant.

Robert

Quote from: comaphobe on April 07, 2016, 03:39:47 AMdoes pat duncan still do his thing on WFMU? he used to play good punk music and sometimes would have live bands playing in the studio. i used to get shoutouts on there. i haven't listened in well over a decade, i almost forgot it existed. their archives were awesome too, you used to be able to browse shows by date and click play instantly. all free.
Pat Duncan is long gone.  I thought he was gone well before archiving even started.

Interestingly enough, though, someone from that time who did a similar show at that time came back several years ago to do a Web-only program on WFMU's main stream on Mon. mornings opposite JM in the AM: Frank O'Toole.  But his program content is very different from how it was then.  That's one of the things that's fun, but also frustrating for many listeners, on WFMU: hearing the DJs' tastes as they change if they're there a long time, as many are.  I'm sure if Pat Duncan were still DJing, he'd be playing very different stuff.  "Kamikaze" Diane Farris frustrated a lot of listeners when her selection changed fairly rapidly before the turn of the century.

Another DJ from the Pat Duncan-Frank O'Toole mold and time who's come back to WFMU is Jim Price.  For several years now he's been doing a 1 minute show on Mon. afternoons.

Gruntled

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

I have been watching theONE with great interest these past couple months.


He keeps posting a picture of a baby coffin with the initials M.I.T.D. on it with the caption "soon..."


Art Bell is frequently depicted as a chimpanzee smoking a cigarette. He's posts pictures of monkeys fornicating or urniating into each other's mouths and indicates that his is how Art and Heather prepare for the show.


He leaves flowers for Amy Martin every night.

Whoa.

bateman

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:28:56 PM
I have been watching theONE with great interest these past couple months. He used to be annoying but now he's kind of fascinating. I don't know if he was banned here but he showed up on /x/ probably in early or mid January. At first he was just copying and pasting Redacted's old bellgab posts but he never formatted them properly and it was just hard to read. Plus he kept spamming them over and over. He was very annoying the first month.


But now... Now he's got these bizarre memes. He's obsessed that Heather said he's a witch. So he's got these pictures of witches brewing at cauldrons and he indicates that this is Heather at her job. Then he posts pictures of witches being burned at the stake or hung with the caption "soon...".


He keeps posting a picture of a baby coffin with the initials M.I.T.D. on it with the caption "soon..."


Art Bell is frequently depicted as a chimpanzee smoking a cigarette. He's posts pictures of monkeys fornicating or urniating into each other's mouths and indicates that his is how Art and Heather prepare for the show.


He leaves flowers for Amy Martin every night.


He was a big Hoagland supporter but after what happened on last night's show he turned on Hoagie and reposted all of his RCH macro images that he had made but now with a big red "X" through them all.


He has indicated that he is from Malaysia and that english is his third language. His syntax has always been odd.


He saw me complaining about him here so he thinks that anyone that complains about him there is me. He is also obsessed with GravitySuck who he says is a neo-nazi that sent pictures of his "junk" to his sister and to Heather.  He also has a mild obsession with Lasha Seniuk.


I never post in the MITD and OSM threads at /x/ but I still lurk. I don't post in those threads anymore because I keep getting banned for petty ass shit as do others as they have complained. theONE on the other hand not only never gets banned but also makes all of the MITD and OSM threads as no one else is allowed to. He talks to himself. You'll look at the thread statistics in the corner and see that the thread has 40 posts and 1 unique poster ip. He will talk to himself and shit post for like 8 hours straight.


He's annoying but on the hand he's creating OC dank memes that are all alphabetically labeled.

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard at this. And I think it's Mongolia, not Malaysia.

Quote from: bateman on April 07, 2016, 05:47:08 PM
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard at this. And I think it's Mongolia, not Malaysia.

You're right, he used to talk about taking care of Yaks and stuff I think.  ;D

I feel bad for yelling at him a couple of times. I just didn't get what his game was. Still don't. But I find him pretty amusing now.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 07, 2016, 05:48:13 PM
You're right, he used to talk about taking care of Yaks and stuff I think.  ;D

I feel bad for yelling at him a couple of times. I just didn't get what his game was. Still don't. But I find him pretty amusing now.

Whatever the game is, he is really committed to it.

I like OC dank memes, especially when alphabetized.

Wow, someone asked me in PM to send them to the board that cannot be named. I linked him to what I thought was last night's thread but theONE already has tonight's thread up hours early. Dude is committed, I'll give him that.

JesusJuice

Quote from: bateman on April 07, 2016, 05:47:08 PM
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard at this. And I think it's Mongolia, not Malaysia.


He would only say that he is from a country that starts with "M" and then he would post an image of some sort of fruit that only grows in Malaysia at least according to Google Image Search. So I think it's Malaysia.


I also forgot to note his obsession with animal anuses. He will post an image of an animal with it's anus photoshopped to be much larger and another smaller animal either staring at the anus or licking or sniffing it. He will then indicate that he is the larger animal and that you are the smaller one.

Gruntled

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:52:36 PM

He would only say that he is from a country that starts with "M" and then he would post an image of some sort of fruit that only grows in Malaysia at least according to Google Image Search. So I think it's Malaysia.


I also forgot to note his obsession with animal anuses. He will post an image of an animal with it's anus photoshopped to be much larger and another smaller animal either staring at the anus or licking or sniffing it. He will then indicate that he is the larger animal and that you are the smaller one.
O.K. ::)

Gruntled

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gotta get out the Windex after that one J.J.

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 07, 2016, 05:52:36 PMI also forgot to note his obsession with animal anuses. He will post an image of an animal with it's anus photoshopped to be much larger and another smaller animal either staring at the anus or licking or sniffing it. He will then indicate that he is the larger animal and that you are the smaller one.

when my Autistic son was 8 I caught him looking up a bunch of "vore" videos. Opened my eyes to the world of fetishes. All these years and the only weird thing I always had was watching hot women smoke.

If anuses are his thing, more power to him

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod