• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

AMAZING!!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

I've got its IP address.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:39:51 PM
Michael Decon is a legend!

Michael Decon broke up with you.

Roswells, Art

"Skeptics don't fly planes into buildings"

lol. I hadn't listened to Art in a long time until today. It was Dr. Michael Shermer on Coast to Coast 2004-10-17. Art interviewed him because he was a "founding publisher" of Skeptic magazine. The interview got better as they got more comfortable with each other. That line Shermer said made me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd share. The interview starts at 46 minutes in.

There's some really sad parts of the show though, like the lady that calls in thinking she was abducted by aliens when it seems  to me that she has brain tumors and isn't getting help for it. And of course Art was no help. It's also, I think, the night that Anne Streiber went to the hospital for the first time for what will eventually kill her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 08:19:25 PM
"Skeptics don't fly planes into buildings"

lol. I hadn't listened to Art in a long time until today. It was Dr. Michael Shermer on Coast to Coast 2004-10-17. Art interviewed him because he was a "founding publisher" of Skeptic magazine. The interview got better as they got more comfortable with each other. That line Shermer said made me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd share. The interview starts at 46 minutes in.

There's some really sad parts of the show though, like the lady that calls in thinking she was abducted by aliens when it seems  to me that she has brain tumors and isn't getting help for it. It's also, I think, the night that Anne Streiber went to the hospital for the first time for what will eventually kill her.

Hey, Roz! Good to see you back here and posting. Post often.

P.S. Learn how to grill a steak yet? :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 08:22:36 PM
Hey, Roz! Good to see you back here and posting. Post often.

P.S. Learn how to grill a steak yet? :P

Thanks!

Are you asking me if I know how to cook a sentient being that feels love and pain and doesn't want to die to perfection? Maybe if you aren't getting that either stop going to chain restaurants like The Outback and/or treat the server better.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 09:05:06 PM
Thanks!

Are you asking me if I know how to cook a sentient being that feels love and pain and doesn't want to die to perfection? Maybe if you aren't getting that either stop going to chain restaurants like The Outback and/or treat the server better.

You’re a vegetarian for ethical reasons?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 09:06:40 PM
You’re a vegetarian for ethical reasons?

My life is none of your business. I was just offering you a tip for next time you go out for a steak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 09:15:48 PM
My life is none of your business. I was just offering you a tip for next time you go out for a steak.

I wasn’t judging you. I myself was vegetarian for 5 years and I thought I was being ethical in doing so at the time. Are you vegan?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 09:18:43 PM
I wasn’t judging you. I myself was vegetarian for 5 years and I thought I was being ethical in doing so at the time. Are you vegan?

OK, "Officer". I'm not answering any of your fucking questions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 09:21:50 PM
OK, "Officer". I'm not answering any of your fucking questions.

Whatever. I’ve already lost interest in this discussion anyway.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 09:22:37 PM
Whatever. I’ve already lost interest in this discussion anyway.

You mean you've lost interest because I won't answer questions about my private life? Yeah, that was the point. My initial post was about an Art Bell show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 09:40:27 PM
You mean you've lost interest because I won't answer questions about my private life? Yeah, that was the point. My initial post was about an Art Bell show.

I lost interest because you’re boring and paranoid.

Who would ever want to doxx someone like you anyway?!

Bush league stuff. Laughable. Ha!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 09:46:50 PM
I lost interest because you’re boring and paranoid.

Who would ever want to doxx someone like you anyway?!

Bush league stuff. Laughable. Ha!

You totally want to know who I am. I wasn't talking about doxxing anyway. It didn't occur to me until someone else brought up your modus operandi. You ask personal questions about members in a friendly way so you can use the information as a weapon later. So, from all of us we would like to express a wholehearted die in a fire.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 09:56:31 PM
You totally want to know who I am. I wasn't talking about doxxing anyway. It didn't occur to me until someone else brought up your modus operandi. You ask personal questions about members in a friendly way so you can use the information as a weapon later. So, from all of us we would like to express a wholehearted die in a fire.

Only if they turn out to be douchbags like you. Why wouldn’t I?! Most people can manage conversation without feeling like they’re giving away the farm though, precious. Besides, you used to be a fairly regular poster here and I’m sure left a breadcrumb trail of interesting factual tidbits about yourself over the years. If I really want to get to know you more I’m sure I could by perusing your post history here but you’re just not interesting enough to warrant that. Don’t flatter yourself.

Back at all you snowflakes. Melt.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 10:00:29 PM
Only if they turn out to be douchbags like you. Why wouldn’t I?! Most people can manage conversation without feeling like they’re giving away the farm though, precious. Besides, you used to be a fairly regular poster here and I’m sure left a breadcrumb trail of interesting factual tidbits about yourself over the years. If I really want to get to know you more I’m sure I could by perusing your post history here but you’re just not interesting enough to warrant that. Don’t flatter yourself.

Back at all you snowflakes. Melt.

lol, well I'm glad you edited your post because the first version was almost illegible. I guess you were really upset. You're gross and I'm guessing this is the only contact you've had with a woman in a long time. You're on your own here because I don't want to be like Robin Williams trying to heal Robert De Niro in Awakenings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 10:21:35 PM
lol, well I'm glad you edited your post because the first version was almost illegible. I guess you were really upset. You're gross and I'm guessing this is the only contact you've had with a woman in a long time. You're on your own here because I don't want to be like Robin Williams trying to heal Robert De Niro in Awakenings.

It was only edited for accuracy and it only seemd illegible to you because you’re probably borderline illiterate. You’re a woman?! Really? Huh. Aren’t women usually having sex with men at this time of night? Don’t give up, Roz. One day you might actually see a real live penis. You’ll probably have to pay for it though. ;D

Dr. MD MD

This is what I get for trying to be nice to these people.

I should’ve known better. :-\

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 10:29:30 PM
It was only edited for accuracy and it only seemd illegible to you because you’re probably borderline illiterate. You’re a woman?! Really? Huh. Aren’t women usually having sex with men at this time of night? Don’t give up, Roz. One day you might actually see a real live penis. You’ll probably have to pay for it though. ;D
Accuracy, pfft. You edited because you realized your post made you look like a raving madman.

Also that weird idea of you thinking women are always having sex...I don't know... I'm throwing you a ball and you aren't catching it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 10:47:31 PM
Accuracy, pfft. You edited because you realized your post made you look like a raving madman.

Also that weird idea of you thinking woman are always having sex...I don't know... I'm throwing you a ball and you aren't catching it.

I only added more to it but didn’t take anything away. So the editing, by your standard, could’ve only served to make me look more raving. Also, I never said women are always having sex. Some of them, like you, never do. Other, more normal women, have male partners that they would often be having sexual relations with at this time of night. Are you really such an untouchable prude that you don’t understand this?

You wish you were throwing balls or doing anything else with them for that matter. :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 10:34:26 PM
This is what I get for trying to be nice to these people.

I should’ve known better. :-\

OH, you poor little victim. I made a post about an Art Bell show and you're asking me about my sex life.

Also Awakenings is a good movie, you should watch it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 11:07:46 PM
OH, you poor little victim. I made a post about an Art Bell show and you're asking me about my sex life.

Also Awakenings is a good movie, you should watch it.

No, I welcomed you back and then made (an inside) joke. You turned it ugly. Sometimes ugly chicks wanna keep it ugly...for consitency sake.

Seen it and have read that and other books by the same author.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 11:11:10 PM
No, I welcomed you back and then made (an inside) joke. You turned it ugly. Sometimes ugly chicks wanna keep it ugly...for consitency sake.

Seen it and have read that and other books by the same author.

You might have seen it and read it but it's obvious you didn't absorb any of it.

Also, I turned it ugly by not wanting to give you info about my eating habits or my sex life? Fine by me. Weirdo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 11:14:11 PM
You might have seen it and read it but it's obvious you didn't absorb any of it.

Also, I turned it ugly by not wanting to give you info about my eating habits or my sex life? Fine by me. Weirdo.

No, you tried to moralize to me about meat eating. It was really just a setup to demonstrating what hypocritical bullshit vegetarianism is but, to your credit, you didn’t take the bait. Beyond that I can assure you that no one here other than you has any interest in your “sex life.” ::)

Yeah, it’s obvious that you’re operating on an entirely different plane than us mere mortals. ::) ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2020, 11:44:39 PM
No, you tried to moralize to me about meat eating. It was really just a setup to demonstrating what hypocritical bullshit vegetarianism is but, to your credit, you didn’t take the bait. Beyond that I can assure you that no one here other than you has any interest in your “sex life.” ::)

Yeah, it’s obvious that you’re operating on an entirely different plane than us mere mortals. ::) ::)

I'm pretty sure everyone here wants to have sex with me, especially Liberace!, because, you know, he likes women. You might want to reconsider your thinking that I was moralizing about meat eating. I don't have very high hopes for you though. I remember your posts from your first one and as I've said before they have gone downhill since then.

Also, your reply doesn't have anything to do with Awakenings. I bet you don't even remember what it is about even though you claim to have seen it and read it and other stuff by the same author.

P.S. It doesn't count if you can't remember it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 07, 2020, 11:53:41 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone here wants to have sex with me, especially Liberace!, because, you know, he likes women. You might want to reconsider your thinking that I was moralizing about meat eating. I don't have very high hopes for you though. I remember your posts from your first one and as I've said before they have gone downhill since then.

Also, your reply doesn't have anything to do with Awakenings. I bet you don't even remember what it is about even though you claim to have seen it and read it and other stuff by the same author.

Well, you’re the expert at downhill. You seem pretty stuck on Awakenings. I suspect some sort of neurological disorder. Yes, Lee likes women...WOMEN! Sorry, you don’t qualify. :(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2020, 12:17:00 AM
Well, you’re the expert at downhill. You seem pretty stuck on Awakenings. I suspect some sort of neurological disorder. Yes, Lee likes women...WOMEN! Sorry, you don’t qualify. :(

Didn't think so.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2020, 12:17:00 AM

Oh finally you realized Awakenings is about a neurological disorder. Did you have to google that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 08, 2020, 12:58:45 AM
Oh finally you realized Awakenings is about a neurological disorder. Did you have to google that?

Two shots at the same post? Did you have to google it?