Ruteger

That ad was kinda short-lived.
Can't wait to see some "before" and "after" pics of Noory!  :-*

Quote from: Ruteger on January 28, 2012, 06:02:40 PM

He is the next Richard Simmons!

fysisist

What's really unbelievable is that a product that seems to be riding pretty high would want an incompetent clown like our boy the Noordster to pitch for them, never mind that he's also a pasty faced, dumpy looking, middle aged turd with a mustache that has more personality than he does.

Quote from: fysisist on March 20, 2012, 01:29:49 PM
What's really unbelievable is that a product that seems to be riding pretty high would want an incompetent clown like our boy the Noordster to pitch for them, never mind that he's also a pasty faced, dumpy looking, middle aged turd with a mustache that has more personality than he does.

Maybe it's me but I have to believe Noory is not the quickest mover in general. Oaf like I would presume.

Sardondi

I'm astounded that they would go out on a limb with a puddin' ass like Noory. Now, of course I can understand why Noory would erroneously think he could do it:

1) he has an incredibly unrealistic body image, and thinks he's some kind of fitness god, when what he is is a late-middle-aged, skinny-armed, shaky-underarm-fat wannabe thinks-he-is;

2) the P90X ads conveniently avoid stating that only those insanely obsessed people who start at a pretty good cardiovascular level and then work out like maniacs for a couple of hours every single day are the ones who are the "success stories" - of course most people understand that and realize the hype for what it is and ignore it, except George, because...

3) he's an idiot of immense proportions who actually thinks P90X is meant for him.

But I hope George does it, because there will be a myriad of opportunities for savage mockery of his humiliatingly public failure, brought on by his own hubris. O, to taste the sweet. sweet tears of his abject mortification.

Quote from: Sardondi on March 30, 2012, 10:41:19 PM
... But I hope George does it, because there will be a myriad of opportunities for savage mockery of his humiliatingly public failure, brought on by his own hubris. O, to taste the sweet. sweet tears of his abject mortification.

Except that George has his memory erased every night promptly at 2am local LA time.

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 31, 2012, 01:16:26 AM

Except that George has his memory erased every night promptly at 2am local LA time.

col*

*Chuckle Out Loud  ;)

preston

Quote from: Ruteger on January 28, 2012, 06:02:40 PM
George couldn't handle the program,it took to much
time away from Tommie