• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 15, 2017, 01:45:33 AM
   I'll never forget the first time.  At 13, I was taking a trip to the Hunstville Space museum in a schoolbus with my very first real girlfriend, Dee Dee Davis.  I'm not kidding.  That's her name.  LOL.  We started necking and having kissing contests on the bus, seeing what couple could French kiss longer. We won that contest keeping our tongues in each other's mouths for 10 minutes. Teachers did nothing to stop us.  They were just smiling at us.  Finally on the all night journey back home, we started the heavy petting and licking.  Later on in the night, most were sleeping and we managed to spend a good 10 minutes fucking in the seats.  We got off the bus in the morning with the teachers having big fat grins on their faces.  No one complained lol.  Good times.

True story, honest to God.  PS.  She had to wear a turtleneck for the next couple of weeks due to the hickeys I'd given her.  That really pissed her off but she gave as good as she got and I felt no need to cover up. We eventually broke up but it was fun while it lasted.  I'll never forget her.

Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall was a big hit at the time and seemed to play every half hour on the schoolbus radio.

People were a bit more relaxed and a bit less panicked back then. S'natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFP32Crv6F4

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 08:29:19 PM
When I was 16, I fucked this 16 year old girl. My God, I can still feel her pussy grip around my cock! :)

Wasn't your nickname pencildick?  That must have been some tight pussy.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 14, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
The day SP confessed to still being a virgin, making it safe for MD and 136 to follow suit

MD can't get laid because women just don't respond to, "Hey, wanna see my mom's basement?"

Lord Grantham

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 15, 2017, 01:45:33 AM
Teachers did nothing to stop us.  They were just smiling at us. 

Hate to break it to you, but your teachers were creepers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 15, 2017, 07:35:30 AM
Hate to break it to you, but your teachers were creepers.

The morality squad is at it early today.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
The morality squad is at it early today.

The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code. What a sad pathetic little man you are.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 15, 2017, 08:17:18 AM
The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code.

Nice strawman!

What a sad pathetic little man you are.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Dr. MD MD

The worst thing you can accuse someone of is having a moral code. What a sad pathetic little man you are.

Try looking up the word sanctimonious, champ. Your picture's next to the definition.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 09:49:26 AM
Try looking up the word sanctimonious, champ. Your picture's next to the definition.  ;)

Keep trying buddy, you'll come up with a good insult eventually.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

MD MD is the Kellyanne Conjob of BellGab.  He's trying to leave us with the impression that he's ever had sex (with a human woman).

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 15, 2017, 08:31:08 AM
Nice strawman!

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Hey Jack, for the record,  after recent revealations about how badly our government has been corrupted, I’m much more inclined to believe your conspiracy theories.  Just sayin’

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 15, 2017, 07:14:34 AM
Wasn't your nickname pencildick?  That must have been some tight pussy.

I detect a perverse preoccupation with MD’s junk on your part.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that if that’s the way you swing but this is pretty much a politics thread.  Maybe you and Sissy pants should start your own thread and call it “Suction City.”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 15, 2017, 10:19:31 AM
MD MD is the Kellyanne Conjob of BellGab.  He's trying to leave us with the impression that he's ever had sex (with a human woman).

I've never had so many faggots fawning over me. I'm flattered, fellas but I'm really not interested. ::) ;D

Gd5150

“The mistakes are the reason you SHOULD trust the mainstream media”. - if that’s the case then we should trust them more after a year of lies than we ever have in history. Still no evidence of collusion. Market has set a record for the number of records it’s set. Unemployment at record lows. The fail of the left never ceases.

There’s nothing quite as breathtaking as using leftwingers words to point out their own stupidity.

https://youtu.be/oI_k_UMkk58

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 12:10:16 PM
http:-quietly/#W2Qdag5OvVCi9rDF.03

Trump will remain in office for two terms.  You can make book on it.
Love me some Pat Buchanan. The days when he was a guest on The McLaughlin Group were some of the best political roundtableing ever.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 15, 2017, 12:19:26 PM
Love me some Pat Buchanan. The days when he was a guest on The McLaughlin Group were some of the best political roundtableing ever.

+1.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 15, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

It was OK but there were still a lot of talking points. I think I used to end up watching it because it came on after Computer Chronicles on PBS.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 15, 2017, 01:38:51 PM
Dr. MD MD's brain hurts.

The thing you guys still don't get is that this kind of shit makes you looks stupid, not me. Keep it up! There's no better sell for a second term of Trump than you.  ;D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 01:40:42 PM
The thing you guys still don't get is that this kind of shit makes you looks stupid, not me. Keep it up! There's no better sell for a second term of Trump than you.  ;D

At the rate Trump's dementia is progressing, there's zero chance of him finishing this term.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 15, 2017, 01:45:58 PM
At the rate Trump's dementia is progressing, there's zero chance of him finishing this term.

The only dementia is being induced by your Trump derangement syndrome. No wonder you guys can't make a point to save your lives.  ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on December 15, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

Yeah, once the Repugs get their screw the middle class tax bill signed, they'll cut him loose.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2017, 10:23:25 PM
You commingled with your fist.  I sense that you are and were uglier than a sack full of assholes.
Funny, I gathered the same about you. I did all right, sorry you didn't. You're in the autumn of life and you must have some regrets.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 02:33:09 PM
Funny, I gathered the same about you. I did all right, sorry you didn't. You're in the autumn of life and you must have some regrets.

I'm surprised these fellas aren't part of George Senda's "circle of trust". They all have getting twitchy for teenage girls in common.

3OctaveFart

This place has had a pedo problem for a while, but it was still a little surprising to see it so out in the open.

I'd bet Kidnostad married the first woman he laid.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 02:54:19 PM
This place has had a pedo problem for a while, but it was still a little surprising to see it so out in the open.

I'd bet Kidnostad married the first woman he laid.

Not even close.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

Yeah but it’s one helluva Autumn.  I can still bench press more than my body weight and run 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes.  How about you Mr. Fart?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 03:28:32 PM
Yeah but it’s one helluva Autumn.  I can still bench press more than my body weight and run 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes.  How about you Mr. Fart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjOH7WeEKk