• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
Someone put a "pussyhat" on Harriet Tubman statue and some aren't happy:
https://thegrio.com/2018/01/22/someone-dead-wrong-defiling-harriet-tubman-statue-pink-pussy-hat-harlem/

Apparently Davos is suffering from a bit of Al Gore's "warming."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/22/business/davos-snow.html
"Heads of State and C.E.O.s in Davos Beware: 6 Feet of Snow in 6 Days"

The lady is no doubt spinning in her grave over what many of her people are now doing with the freedom and opportunity that she and many others struggled for.  Too many of the modern day beneficieries of their efforts are content to become wards of the state and practice the same bigotry and racism that their forbearers fought.   These rebels without a cause have no concept of the attitudes they are changing among those who were once supportive and the size of the backlash they are provoking. 

Kidnostad3

If the title of this doesn’t tell you enough to interest you and you need a summary you are not intelligent enough to understand it so go back into hibernation.

https://youtu.be/5y9xBz8nF0Y

Up All Night

You Decide  :D

Conservative:

Liberal:

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 23, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

Remember when men established the male dominated patriarchal society of inequality by marching in the streets with penis signs.

Remember when Martin Luther King Jr marched with signs “my black cock is your worst nightmare”. And when he gave his dream speech and said: “I’m a naaaaaasty man”.

It’s amazing what a hundred thousand sheep people can accomplish when they get together and march in the street. All that money raised for char, I mean all those homeless people they f, wait, the foster children they g never mind. Did billionaire, Orpah Winfrey speak and tell us how hard she has it? I wonder if she told them the key to her billions was all those Saturday’s she spent marching in the streets.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Remember when men established the male dominated patriarchal society of inequality by marching in the streets with penis signs.

We did it better.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Remember when Martin Luther King Jr marched with signs “my black cock is your worst nightmare”. And when he gave his dream speech and said: “I’m a naaaaaasty man”.

It’s amazing what a hundred thousand sheep people can accomplish when they get together and march in the street. All that money raised for char, I mean all those homeless people they f, wait, the foster children they g never mind. Did billionaire, Orpah Winfrey speak and tell us how hard she has it? I wonder if she told them the key to her billions was all those Saturday’s she spent marching in the streets.

Have you always been intimidated by strong women?  Nice that you and MD MD have something to share.  Pity that you niether of you ever get laid.

Jackstar

Dude. 46 minutes of some other dude sitting on the couch talking at a screen. How fucking stupid are you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Dude. 46 minutes of some other dude sitting on the couch talking at a screen. How fucking stupid are you?

Blow me.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 23, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Have you always been intimidated by strong women?  Nice that you and MD MD have something to share.  Pity that you niether of you ever get laid.

Strong people don’t get shit done by marching in the street. It’s not a male/female thing. The weak and insecure march in a sad attempt at boosting their self esteem. Their strong leaders know this and exploit it. In the end, those marching are still weak and insecure.

No surprise weak, simple minded lemmings like yourself havn’t figured this out.

As for my ability or inability to get laid, I know, I feel terrible.

=Schlyder=

LOL Alex Jones has a copy of the FISA memo.  LOL Dems in full panic mode now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
Strong people don’t get shit done by marching in the street.

Really?  ::)

https://www.biography.com/people/emmeline-pankhurst-9432764

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/pankhurst_emmeline.shtml

http://womenineuropeanhistory.org/index.php?title=Emmeline_Pankhurst

But you're (not surprisingly) missing the point. If Trump has done one positive thing, (and everyone should recognise this) and that is he's almost single handedly managed to motivate people (especially women) to get up off their asses and get involved in politics, whether that is at community level or aiming higher. The thing is, its mainly against the GOP and Trump.

In other news, the much vaunted increase in jobs is overwhelmingly in none Trump voting counties. And never likely will be..LA valley is the biggest.

And in other other news. The import tariff just imposed on solar panels (30%) will reduce the uptake of solar panel installation, almost certainly see lay offs of installers and possibly see some of the companies closing. "Then that'll force them to manufacture in the USA" I hear some say...Nope. PV materials are not made in the USA and won't be. I used to work in the UK at Du Pont (US firm) that made PV materials that were exported to Australia and the far east who do make the solar panels. The expertise for both is there, not the US. And you wouldn't want those coming to the US to steal the jobs that don't exist in the first place would you? Washing machines too are going to be levied with import tariffs. 50% after the first 1.2 million. How many US jobs is that supposed to generate? They're mainly made by robots not humans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on January 23, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
LOL Alex Jones has a copy of the FISA memo.  LOL Dems in full panic mode now.

That would be the 'memo' compiled by the right of the GOP (The Nunes; 'I'll go to the WH to pick up some stuff to take back the next day and pretend I discovered it the day before, model'), that they'll supposedly present to the rest of the GOP? And exactly what do you think will happen afterwards?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

He's pretty fucking stupid.  Also a virgin. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 23, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
He's pretty fucking stupid.  Also a virgin.

When Jackstar asked that (I was surprised he asked that, but I digress) I was wondering if he was touting for the unit of measurement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 23, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Yeah. He was full of shit back then too.  ::)

You've been consistently full of shit since then...probably before then too. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
The "movement" continues! Bring on the Russian tweeter bots!

Pop and lock it, fool! Pop and lock it! 8)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbis51OFLLo

This video will trigger pud because there's a picture of Trump's face on it. ;)