• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 06:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
Roswell Incident:              8 July, 1947
National Security Act:    26 July, 1947
Formation of the CIA:    18 Sept. 1947

::o

First point contact transistor     Nov 17 1947

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
Roswell Incident:              8 July, 1947
National Security Act:    26 July, 1947
Formation of the CIA:    18 Sept. 1947

::o
Interesting.

Unit 14


MV/Liberace!

A few months ago, I shut the forum down.  Sorry about that.


SnapT

It can't be a coincidence that BellGab.com returned DURING Richard C. Hoagland's show, and at EXACTLY 19.5pm.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 06, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
Missed you  :-*

thanks, babe.  i did think about you and your hub from time to time over these three months.  hope all is well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SnapT on October 06, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
It can't be a coincidence that BellGab.com returned DURING Richard C. Hoagland's show, and at EXACTLY 19.5pm.

the hell time zone you in, foo?



littlechris

Quote from: Liberace on October 06, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
...I shut the forum down.

Expound on that please. You owe us all an explanation.





GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 07, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
I am so happy you are back.  That all. :-* :-* :-*

All this time I was thinking it was something I said.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
All this time I was thinking it was something I said.
If it was MV is back, then yes! ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace on October 06, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
A few months ago, I shut the forum down.  Sorry about that.
No need to apologize.  You had your reasons.

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
All this time I was thinking it was something I said.

What's weird is I looked over some of my older posts and have hardly any recollection of having posted them.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 07, 2018, 01:13:42 AM
What's weird is I looked over some of my older posts and have hardly any recollection of having posted them.

posts, private messages... everything is exactly as it was.


Rix Gins

Quote from: Liberace on October 07, 2018, 01:14:41 AM
posts, private messages... everything is exactly as it was.

Indeed, everything is still there.  Thanks, Michael.






ItsOver

Quote from: SnapT on October 06, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
It can't be a coincidence that BellGab.com returned DURING Richard C. Hoagland's show, and at EXACTLY 19.5pm.


"There are NO coishedences."

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace on October 06, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
A few months ago, I shut the forum down.  Sorry about that.
Thanks for letting us know about that.

chefist

Quote from: Liberace on October 06, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
A few months ago, I shut the forum down.  Sorry about that.

This should be fun!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod