• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

If i could be in charge for a year!!!

Started by Queen, July 07, 2009, 02:43:48 PM

Queen

In Charge of this country.  Wow.  I'd make a loooooot of enemies. 

First off war with other nations would be over in a few day.  We have the technology to destroy china, north Korea, Cuba and any soviet bs.  Send a few really big fat men over and deliver them a big ass package and regain our power, and just for the hell of it I'd nuke Vietnam lol.  What, What, you'd kill all those little innocent children waaaaaaa, yes i would.  U know why cos there going to be killed by there own government slowly thru out time so end it now and save them from later torment. And besides that any one of those nations would nuke our ass in a second if they had more power then we have.  Turn there ass to glass.  I love Ulysses S. Grant, the dude was drunk as a skunk didn't give a shit during the civil war and when he went to battle you new he would win. we lost 10 solders well we killed a thousand of them send me more men.  War is hell. But a necessary mean.

This country would be flipped up side down and turned sideways with me in power, I'd drag that old ragged constitution out and and actually use it insted of just sitting on it like the dumbasses we have in charge now do.
Any one ever read the 10th amendment? 

I'd piss so called "woman" off by banning and imposing a very very strict law on abortion.  You have an abortion, you are executed as well.  And don't give me that shit about i was raped, Kill the rapist not the kid what did the kid do to you.  Speaking of abortion why the fuck don't they show one on tv they show all the other operations on tv.  Let the world really see what  a partial birth abortion is.  Come on geraldo ger ur busted nose out and put it on tv.

I am sooooooooo sick of going to work and paying taxes so that my money can go to a bunch of fuckin dicks who sit there ass in a nice air conditon jail cos they murdered raped or whatever they did to get there.  What happend to Eye for an Eye.  Rape a girl lose ur dick, Do it again lose ur head.  Kill someone u should be killed.  How difficult is this to understand???  Send people to jail cos they smoke pot or use other drugs, that's intelligent.  Waste my fuckin money on paying for a dope addict to sit behind bars. If drugs are sooooo fuckin bad then cut there god damn fingers off.  People want to drink and drive shot them. Why do we allow this shit to go on??  3 strikes your out how about one strike ur out. Out of this world anyway.

There would be absolutely NO welfare.  And raising taxes on the rich, another brilliant thought.  Tax the hell out of people who make something out of themselves, that way the lazy bumb on the corner feels better :D.   

Sorry but i had to rant again lol.


I'd probably vote for you. Just don't blow up Japan. They make really good porn.

Frys Girl

Are you hungry again? I remember MV read from the chat room that you had trouble getting food because of money. Are these recent threads related to your hunger?! Why the fuck would you want to kill someone because they don't want to have a child they didn't plan for? Why the fuck are you even worried about people's private business? Take care of your own damn business.

What the fuck are you fucking talking about abortion for? Why do you give a shit? If you hate it, don't get it. Oh wait, you're a dude! Oh wait, but that makes you MORE qualified to judge "so called 'woman'"

And asking the media to show abortion on TV? I'm sure it would be fine in south carolina or some other fucked up southern state where people are supposed to abstain but end up getting bum fucked then pregnant at a young age - 'tis da good lord's will that susie and johnny went in the back of the chevy and fondled each other's private parts." You can't hear the S word, but please, show a woman undergoing abortion - it's "fer de good of da republic".

Most women who get abortions aren't throwing champagne cocktail parties beforehand or afterwards. You're such a dickwad (and I'm a cunt. we go well together yeehaw). I like your avatar though.

Nboy

I don't think I am going to touch this one. All yours FG.



Queen

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 07, 2009, 05:02:52 PM
Why the fuck would you want to kill someone because they don't want to have a child they didn't plan for?

i guess the real question is why is it alright to kill a child just because they didnt plan to have it? 

If you dont plan on having a child why are u pulling ur pants down.  Oh right pleasure. Which is a nice way of saying, i can't control my self im irresponsible, my wants are more important and I am tooo god damn immature and selfish.  But we all know no one wants to hear that. So grab a rubber hun.

What I've found funny over the years is how many people think that having sex will make them a man or a woman LOL  people are so fucked up they actually believe that. Face it people figure out what there sexual organs are and the hormones start going and ur like a kid in a candy store without a parent LOL. 

Just admit it, its all about being selfish. Abortion is just that Selfishness, ohh i didn't want that i just wanted pleasure boo hoo i can't handle it.  If u can't handle it again i ask why are u doing it.  The only answer is selfishness.

Just like a someone getting pissed of and killing someone else I can't deal with this person they just piss me off so i'll shot them. but that's illegal. LOL.



Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2009, 02:12:28 PM
i guess the real question is why is it alright to kill a child just because they didnt plan to have it? 

That's one hefty counter question. Totally not my issue though, so I'll just sit on the sidelines. As an unmarried male I don't currently feel I have much of a right to address the subject.

EvB

QuoteJust admit it, its all about being selfish. Abortion is just that Selfishness, ohh i didn't want that i just wanted pleasure boo hoo i can't handle it.  If u can't handle it again i ask why are u doing it.  The only answer is selfishness.

I know I'm going to regret chiming in here. But - oh well.

While I understand your POV NIN - the problem is you can't really legislate conscience.  Therefore - while I personally think of abortin as an absolut last resort - and am grateful never to have had one (I did have to choose - it was icky - but not much of a choice really.  I wanted my son and have never regretted a day) I feel it is a choice - and one that can only be made by the woman involved in consultation with her doctor.

I'll try to make this a short stroy - but there are many like it.

I had a friend who had 4 children..  She fell out of a tree picking apples - and injured her back.  The medication interfered with her birth control.  Her husband only had a part time job, and was away for 1/2 of each week.  Her doctor told her that if she carried the child to term, there was a god chance she would never walk again.  With a large family to care for - and in economic distress - what choice would you have thought was most "selfish?"

You could say, I suppose, that this was "different" beucase of all the complications invoved. But - the fact is that back when abortion was only for medical reasons - doctors just made up reasons - and gave them anyway. It was very difficult to prove one way or another.  Drawing fuzzy lines that can't be kept track of only makes things worse.

I hope the day will come when medicine gives up better options.  As things stand, it doesn't

Sagebrush

I'm amazed at how many parents I know who are educated, married, sensible and in full knowledge of how to appropriately use different forms of birth control and were actively using them when they conceived. 

They were able - emotionally, physically and financially - to bring the child to term and raise him/her.

But which is worse, to bring a child into the world with parents who don't want it but are raising it?  (adoption doesn't seem to be much of an option in our culture)

Quote from: Sagebrush on July 08, 2009, 06:25:10 PM
But which is worse, to bring a child into the world with parents who don't want it but are raising it?  (adoption doesn't seem to be much of an option in our culture)

That's a question that is truly 100% subjective on your perspective on life and the value of lineage/procreation.

To be honest I don't mind population control, though.

Queen

Quote from: EvB on July 08, 2009, 02:35:46 PM

I had a friend who had 4 children..  She fell out of a tree picking apples - and injured her back.  The medication interfered with her birth control.  Her husband only had a part time job, and was away for 1/2 of each week.  Her doctor told her that if she carried the child to term, there was a god chance she would never walk again.  With a large family to care for - and in economic distress - what choice would you have thought was most "selfish?"

We all know "doctors" are 100% right all the time.  Easy answere have the kid.   Mommy might not be able to walk so lets kill a baby.  That's not logical at all.

Frys Girl

Shame on you NIN. A topic about "if I were in charge" and no mention of exiling George Noory to pluto.

Nas - If I ruled the world [(Lyrics)]

JigSaw


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod