• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 04:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqaaeLnEww

Predicted or knew about the “surprise” back then?

I’m thinking the latter.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLFMid4qVVc

If Biden is made president this is what we can look forward to. :o



paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 08:53:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLFMid4qVVc

If Biden is made president this is what we can look forward to. :o
I appreciate this info.  With all  the booze I have been drinking, I might need a new liver.  Do you think David Crosby would loan me a few buxx?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 17, 2020, 10:47:58 AM
I appreciate this info.  With all  the booze I have been drinking, I might need a new liver.  Do you think David Crosby would loan me a few buxx?

Apparently, for less than 100 grand they’ll kill a Tai Chi practioner with a super healthy liver for you in China...if you can live with that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 10:06:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhYTm2auyw

Cruz is a laser guided shark.  Cruz was the guy i was looking at hardest as the possible candidate back in '16.  *shrug*  Cruz is the scalpel and the flame thrower of the Right. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 10:54:05 AM
Apparently, for less than 100 grand they’ll kill a Tai Chi practioner with a super healthy liver for you in China...if you can live with that.
I dunno, did he vote for Biden?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 17, 2020, 11:09:02 AM
Cruz is a laser guided shark.  Cruz was the guy i was looking at hardest as the possible candidate back in '16.  *shrug*  Cruz is the scalpel and the flame thrower of the Right.

I had him pegged as a never Trumper but I was surprised how he got with the program. I was almost hoping he would be appointed to the supreme court. Definitely different since the beard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 17, 2020, 11:10:35 AM
I dunno, did he vote for Biden?

You don’t get to vote in a totalitarian regime. You only get to hail the supreme leader while they’re cutting into you.

P.S. They like to harvest the organs while they’re still alive and breathing. Healthier that way. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 11:10:54 AM
I had him pegged as a never Trumper but I was surprised how he got with the program. I was almost hoping he would be appointed to the supreme court.
I remember the talk about that.  And the fact that he got on board and started putting out fire against the left, so damn effectively, was impressive.  I think Teddy has show himself to be a solid soldier.  He should start his own legal gang and begin legally gangbanging the left.  Not that he seems to need the help.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 11:13:11 AM
You don’t get to vote in a totalitarian regime. You only get to hail the supreme leader while they’re cutting into you.

P.S. They like to harvest the organs while they’re still alive and breathing. Healthier that way. ;)

Of course they are live and breathing.  Got to keep the oxygen  levels up in the harvested tissue.  How can you get a class A liver if you don't?  Sheesh.


Innerreach

https://youtu.be/xBJx9kqa9bc

I'm not familiar with that tool. Blah Blah Blah Blah... Hand slap.. Blah Blah  ::)

https://imgur.com/w1FJuen

https://imgur.com/wElFjnL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 17, 2020, 11:48:11 AM
https://youtu.be/xBJx9kqa9bc

I'm not familiar with that tool. Blah Blah Blah Blah... Hand slap.. Blah Blah  ::)

Where is the SEAL team to take these fuckers out?!

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 12:05:06 PMWhere is the SEAL team to take these fuckers out?!

Agreed! These sick fucks run THE WORLD!

aldousburbank

Donald Trump hates dead people which is why he doesn’t want their votes to count.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 17, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
Donald Trump hates dead people which is why he doesn’t want their votes to count.

Man! Racist against dead people too?! He sucks!

Innerreach

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 17, 2020, 12:12:52 PMDonald Trump hates dead people which is why he doesn’t want their votes to count.

That's true, Kanye verified that exact same thing.

https://imgur.com/fchwf8u

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 17, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
Donald Trump hates dead people which is why he doesn’t want their votes to count.
I have yet to see video evidence that Biden junior loves dead people. Only people the dead people loved.

ItsOver

Joe loves dead people.  He’s not a self-hater.



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2020, 02:15:34 PM
Not exactly a Kraken.

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1328808336985296896

Yeah, probably a good time for you to start donning your pom poms and cheering for Joe. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2020, 02:15:34 PM
Not exactly a Kraken.

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1328808336985296896
You know how it is, or was, a common thing for a criminal to leave USB sticks or memory cards around and then people find them and now their data is compromised. What about if just the actual mfg of them has already done so? Many are made in China. And one notes when one plugs them in the actual storage is never exactly what is advertised. What else is on the card? I know certain companies/agencies don't even allow USB ports on employee devices.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 12:05:06 PM
Where is the SEAL team to take these fuckers out?!

If they don't and soon, disillusioned Q anons will likely crowd source the effort themselves having been strung along for so long.

At this point, I'd unironically hear the commies out if they made a good faith gesture of hanging all journalists and big tech ceos.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 02:18:27 PM
Yeah, probably a good time for you to start donning your pom poms and cheering for Joe. ::)

I don't want the corrupt old bastard to be inaugurated any more than you do but I wanna see serious shit.
You know...like this.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1328808149386715138

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2020, 03:02:33 PM
I don't want the corrupt old bastard to be inaugurated any more than you do but I wanna see serious shit.
You know...like this.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1328808149386715138
http://xm42.com/

Not sure but likely. Find a dealer near you.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2020, 03:02:33 PM
I don't want the corrupt old bastard to be inaugurated any more than you do but I wanna see serious shit.
You know...like this.




That's an average monday in Bed Stuy sadly. Bateman will confirm.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 02:41:55 PM
If they don't and soon, disillusioned Q anons will likely crowd source the effort themselves having been strung along for so long.

At this point, I'd unironically hear the commies out if they made a good faith gesture of hanging all journalists and big tech ceos.

No deal!


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod