• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What happened?

Started by paladin1991, January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

paladin1991

I'm no longer able to use the bold and other buttons, the emojis or the 'order free omaha steaks' icon.

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM
I'm no longer able to use the bold and other buttons, the emojis or the 'order free omaha steaks' icon.

Bold
Italic
Strike

# This program prints Hello, world!
print('Hello, world!')

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-\  :-*  :'(

Seems prettty functional for me with Chrome.  Re-try and see if it is more better.

Perhaps it was a weird glitch or perhaps Lee was making some adjustments just to chap Paperboy's ass from afar.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

clear your browser's cache.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2020, 06:47:14 PM
clear your browser's cache.
This, and clearing out one's DNS sometimes, is the "turn OFF your radio," which should've been on Art's tombstone, of the intrawebs era.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2020, 06:52:13 PM
This, and clearing out one's DNS sometimes, is the "turn OFF your radio," which should've been on Art's tombstone, of the intrawebs era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZN38LVymY

MV/Liberace!

Did this situation ever get resolved?

paladin1991

I've tried to work it a couple of times.  And it's not correcting.  I am still able to use the functions on the EG.   *shrug*  I'm guessing that it's The Ghost of Bell stealing my smokes, drinking my Scotch and fucking with my 'puter.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2020, 04:09:36 PM
Fag.  ::) ::)
LOL.  I would assume "the functions" on EG include mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of cat lady critters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 24, 2020, 04:37:19 PM
I would assume "the functions" on EG include mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of cat lady critters.

That and anal widening. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2020, 04:09:36 PM
Fag.  ::) ::)

Just because Bart the Shart kicked your ass off for being ginormous fag, is no reason to bring your faggotry front an center here.   Ritchie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 25, 2020, 01:52:32 AM
Just because Bart the Shart kicked your ass off for being ginormous fag, is no reason to bring your faggotry front an center here.   Ritchie.

I wouldn’t want to be there anyway. It’s faggot central over there...but you outta know that being such a fanboy, Ritchie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 25, 2020, 01:54:11 AM
  Or your anal bleaching.

Stop confusing me with your father. I wouldn’t have let you live.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2020, 01:54:39 AM
I wouldn’t want to be there anyway. It’s faggot central over there...but you outta know that being such a fanboy, Ritchie.
Obviously its not.  or you would be there. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 25, 2020, 01:57:16 AM
Obviously its not.  or you would be there.

Nope. I am rubber and you are glue. :P

Back in operation!

Dr. MD MD

My guess is that it was kidnobrains who made the “hate speech” claim. He had just threatened to sick the Mossad on me before the site went down over his usual claims of racism.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2020, 10:25:14 PM
Back in operation!

BellGab's prior hosting account was cancelled by A2Hosting because BellGab "supports hate speech."  No warning, no examples of specific offending content, nothing.

As a general rule, BellGab does not delete legal content.  What is currently defined as "hate speech" is not illegal in the USA.  Thus, it is usually not removed here.  Also not removed here are the responses to "hate speech," and it's important to remember this.

I have no idea if someone reported BellGab to A2Hosting or if A2 automatically scan their hosted sites looking for dirty words, but I think we'll stand a better chance at our new hosting company.  If things go bad again, we'll just move again.  And again.  And again.  This forum can be moved weekly if it comes to that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2020, 10:50:22 PM
My guess is that it was kidnobrains who made the “hate speech” claim. He had just threatened to sick the Mossad on me before the site went down over his usual claims of racism.

I'll never know who did it.  It could be countless people.  Oh well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:52:21 PM
I'll never know who did it.  It could be countless people.  Oh well.

The weird thing about him is that he seemed to have more zeal in going after me for defending his right to free speech than he did the guy he actually thought was racist...although I'm sure this must make me a “racist” too in his mind.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2020, 10:56:20 PM
The weird thing about him is that he seemed to have more zeal in going after me for defending his right to free speech than he did the guy he actually thought was racist...although I'm sure this must make me a “racist” too in his mind.

Well, either way, this speed bump turns out to have been a good thing because BellGab is now running on much more powerful hardware for less money per month.

8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:58:17 PM
Well, either way, this speed bump turns out to have been a good thing because BellGab is now running on much more powerful hardware for less money per month.

8)

That’s the tits!👍

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2020, 10:25:14 PM
Back in operation!

Hey, dude! I noticed that most of the talk “over there” was about me when the site first went down. That’s sweet! I missed you guys too but paladin is still an FBI faggot. :P

P.S. The only reason I’d ever consider registering back there would be to take a giant shit on Bart’s front door. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on April 19, 2020, 10:58:17 PM

8)

Praise MV!