• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wowing Luminary K_Dubb's Nordic Baking Podcast WTF! Historic & Musical Too!

Started by VC, December 24, 2019, 12:05:32 PM

VC

A perfect complimentary rise to Roswells, Art and K_Dubb's baking thread. Well worth its pan-spermia even if you don't shake and bake or eat it. This is an amazing production about historic Nordic and Northern European baking and mythos with recordings of K_Dubb's handmade artisan music too! Download and save it here:

[attachment=1,msg1370188]

Inspirational to bake some historic and traditional breads and whatever else K_Dubb is up to in his shape shifting impish hard-on baking thread. :D

This thread was started by our Laughing Wordsmith & Master Baker Roswell's, Art here:

Bakegab: The Bellgab Bakeshop

(My only podcast suggestion would be to talk a little closer to the mic next time for better up-close voice clarity.)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on December 24, 2019, 12:05:32 PM
A perfect complimentary rise to K_Dubb's baking thread. Well worth its pan-spermia even if you don't shake and bake or eat it. This is an amazing production about historic Nordic and Northern European baking and mythos with recordings of K_Dubb's handmade artisan music too! Download and save it here:

Inspirational to bake some historic and traditional breads and whatever else K_Dubb is up to in his shape shifting impish baking thread. :D

My only podcast suggestion would be to talk a little closer to the mic next time for better up-close voice clarity.

If he's not shoving bread up his ass I won't be interested in hearing this.

Just being honest.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 24, 2019, 12:12:21 PM

Just being honest.

Don't you want to learn about Yule a-Cock-a and stool?

Juan

VC

See what they actually mean. Your BG ratings are going waayyy UP... already, K_Dubb. Take heart... Albrecht is going to love it. :D

The long pauses are quite fetching and catching and fuck with the texting. Bwahahaha!

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on December 24, 2019, 12:12:21 PM

Just being honest.

And I was so sure I would be invited on your show in the coveted last-half spot to lay out the theory I teased linking Pictish Z-rods to Swedish saffron buns -- I am crushed!

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 24, 2019, 01:10:37 PM
Don't you want to learn about Yule a-Cock-a and stool?

Thank you for pointing those out, dear.  I was going to try to work in a poop reference via stool as a euphemism but, this being only the first episode, I was aiming for some semblance of dignity.  It will all go by the wayside in episode 2, I'm afraid!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on December 24, 2019, 05:44:37 PM
Too slow. No one has more than 30-seconds attention span anymore.

The nice thing                              about smoking a pipe                                       is that it gives you                                         time to think about what you're going to say                                                                     so you don't make                                               such an ass of yourself.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 24, 2019, 05:53:46 PM
See what they actually mean. Your BG ratings are going waayyy UP... already, K_Dubb. Take heart... Albrecht is going to love it. :D

The long pauses are quite fetching and catching and fuck with the texting. Bwahahaha!

Thank you, VC, for all your kind words.  I can't overstate how much of an inspiration your tireless prodding has been to spur me on this endeavor!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 24, 2019, 11:58:30 PM
And I was so sure I would be invited on your show in the coveted last-half spot to lay out the theory I teased linking Pictish Z-rods to Swedish saffron buns -- I am crushed!

Lol

Rat Fink

Quote from: VC on December 24, 2019, 12:05:32 PM
A perfect complimentary rise to Roswells, Art and K_Dubb's baking thread. Well worth its pan-spermia even if you don't shake and bake or eat it. This is an amazing production about historic Nordic and Northern European baking and mythos with recordings of K_Dubb's handmade artisan music too! Download and save it here:

Inspirational to bake some historic and traditional breads and whatever else K_Dubb is up to in his shape shifting impish hard-on baking thread. :D

This thread was started by our Laughing Wordsmith & Master Baker Roswell's, Art here:

Bakegab: The Bellgab Bakeshop

(My only podcast suggestion would be to talk a little closer to the mic next time for better up-close voice clarity.)

You provide many great services to BellGab.   I am Rat Fink.

Corona Kitty

First few seconds in ......

I'm listening to a show about bread..... This is my life now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on December 25, 2019, 03:39:21 PM
First few seconds in ......

I'm listening to a show about bread..... This is my life now.

Stop now!

It could be worse.  I made a show about bread.

pate

Daniel,

You could listen to your own shoe, no one is forcing you to listen o K'dublu satanic baking shoe.

#aMasheen

K_Dubb

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 26, 2019, 03:17:26 AM
I am not, but I love it there!  Have family in that area.

It is actually quite nice there.... That's wild... Small world.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 25, 2019, 12:01:51 AM
Thank you for pointing those out, dear.  I was going to try to work in a poop reference via stool as a euphemism but, this being only the first episode, I was aiming for some semblance of dignity.  It will all go by the wayside in episode 2, I'm afraid!

How jolly well delightful.  When can we expect to hear you lose your dignity in episode 2?  Your fans can hardly wait.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2019, 03:30:11 AM
How jolly well delightful.  When can we expect to hear you lose your dignity in episode 2?  Your fans can hardly wait.

Merrryyt christMiss Sally ...

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2019, 03:30:11 AM

Episode 2 is tentatively scheduled for next Christmas, or the one after that.  I will be discussing Swedish saffron buns and the sacred feminine in a pagan context!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 26, 2019, 03:42:53 AM
Episode 2 is tentatively scheduled for next Christmas, or the one after that.  I will be discussing the sacred feminine in a pagan context!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlmAgW2o2k

I take it you were inspired by our Dear Groypers recent live YouTube discussing his respect for the feminine?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2019, 03:47:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlmAgW2o2k

I take it you were inspired by our Dear Groypers recent live YouTube discussing his respect for the feminine?

I am ashamed to admit that I missed that one but I will be sure to listen to it beforehand to give his insights due consideration.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 26, 2019, 03:54:44 AM
I am ashamed to admit that I missed that one but I will be sure to listen to it beforehand to give his insights due consideration.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

My pleasure.  It's one of Groypers finest IMO.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 05, 2020, 05:47:02 PM
I have some very strong words to say about the English and their language appropriation, let me tell you!

* Moving this over here as the Doc was getting testy about video game thread appropriation.

"Whoring after French words"
"Higher status French word"
"This stupid and ignorant appropriation"

Oh my.  Brutal.
I assume that Shreddie is at sea aboard HMS Ambush or whatever and has not attempted a feeble riposte?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2020, 06:10:45 PM
* Moving this over here as the Doc was getting testy about video game thread appropriation.

"Whoring after French words"
"Higher status French word"
"This stupid and ignorant appropriation"

Oh my.  Brutal.
I assume that Shreddie is at sea aboard HMS Ambush or whatever and has not attempted a feeble riposte?
I also liked his assault on the neo-pagans. If you aren't sacrificing animals, or better, you aint nothing. Kidding, of course.  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2020, 06:13:58 PM
I also liked his assault on the neo-pagans. If you aren't sacrificing animals, or better, you aint nothing. Kidding, of course.  ;)

Just got there.   ;D

I've even learned how to say Uppsala properly.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2020, 06:10:45 PM

Oh he does not dare show his face now knowing that, where words may fail, I can simply bury him with a Bach toccata!