• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Great Unbanning v5.0

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2019, 09:16:34 AM

MV/Liberace!

The Great Unbanning is when we un-ban every account on BellGab's banlist, regardless of why those accounts were on the banlist (except spammers).  There have been several of these Great Unbannings over the nearly twelve year storied history of this legendary forum, this being v5.0.

Merry Christmas and Praise MV (the great and merciful)!

Dr. MD MD

So, Karogab is our Christmas present. Gee...thanks...how did you know? :-\

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:18:54 AM

It's a Christmas miracle!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 15, 2019, 11:27:14 AM
It's a Christmas miracle!

Enjoy the globalism. I understand that when he’s done defending the Bushes he’s moving onto their best friends, the Clintons. ;)

ItsOver

Dayum.  Coal in the stockings again.  Next, George Noory will become immortal.

ItsOver

Tootsie

Quote from: Liberace! on December 15, 2019, 09:16:34 AM
The Great Unbanning is when we un-ban every account on BellGab's banlist, regardless of why those accounts were on the banlist (except spammers).  There have been several of these Great Unbannings over the nearly twelve year storied history of this legendary forum, this being v5.0.

Merry Christmas and Praise MV (the great and merciful)!

Thank you-Merry Christmas to you

VC

rratsmounting001

Dhea

The Hatred Sock Puppets are back! :D

VC

The Ultimate Chicken Shit Algorithm and meaningless Autistic AI Bot aka "wall of text" vomit machine that is the Nastiest Pussy Doxer in Existence here at BG will never call-in to the Gabcast: Metron2267 aka Karo aka numerous other Sock Puppets he was already banned under too. What Sock Puppets will the Great Unbanning reveal next?

The Ultimate Faggot in the truest sense of that word IS Metron2267.

Bwahahahaha!

Where is that passive aggressive bitch that says she knows MV/Liberace! is no longer "here" and there is a coward and a pod running BG now?

I suppose Azzarae pulled down his/her panties to hand-over the money? AzzStab owns BG now? They all accused Brig as being the owner of BG before, so whom is it now gender benders? What's your latest conspiracy theory about BG ownership? Winning! :D

Dare we hope for the return of Eddie Coyle?

WOTR

I don't know... Was it a Christmas present- or the equivalent of a monetary award for winning "Bellgabber of the year?"  ;)

VC

[attachment=1,msg1369275]

Metron, you are a Psyop of Autistic Bot Insanity... you'll never pass the Turing test. Your AzzStab forum is a she-it hole of nothingness. An echo chamber of 3-5 people with BG butt hurt content to screen shot and post here for laughs! Thanks she-man-bitches! :D

Quote from: VC on December 15, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
The Ultimate Chicken Shit Algorithm and meaningless Autistic AI Bot aka "wall of text" vomit machine that is the Nastiest Pussy Doxer in Existence here at BG will never call-in to the Gabcast: Metron2267 aka Karo aka numerous other Sock Puppets he was already banned under too. What Sock Puppets will the Great Unbanning reveal next?

The Ultimate Faggot in the truest sense of that word IS Metron2267.

Bwahahahaha!

Where is that passive aggressive bitch that says she knows MV/Liberace! is no longer "here" and there is a coward and a pod running BG now?

I suppose Azzarae pulled down his/her panties to hand-over the money? AzzStab owns BG now? They all accused Brig as being the owner of BG before, so whom is it now gender benders? What's your latest conspiracy theory about BG ownership? Winning! :D

VC

The butt-hurt is high in this one:

[attachment=1,msg1369279]

MV a coward?

[attachment=2,msg1369279]

Circle of Friends (TM)

[attachment=3,msg1369279]

+1 for HellGag Bwahahahaha!

[attachment=4,msg1369279]

Oh my, such cowardice! Why does MV fear her soooOOOooo much? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2019, 03:11:23 PM
I don't know... Was it a Christmas present- or the equivalent of a monetary award for winning "Bellgabber of the year?"  ;)

Explain “monetary.”

Juan

How many have been rebanned so far?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 04:11:25 PM
Explain “monetary.”
Sure. Gold, Silver, and other physical assets have an intrinsic value. The US dollar does not. Being as "bellgabber of the year" is not really a physical thing with intrinsic value, the choice had to be made between giving a cash prize, or some other form or recognition and reward (rather than gold bars or a sterling silver watch fob.)

MV undoubtedly realizes that since the November 1910 meeting at Jekyll island, the Federal reserve has gained huge influence and that the dollar now amounts to debt. Not wanting to saddle you with such responsibility, he instead chose to reward you with something more valuable than federal reserve notes: Additional Bellgab members to lord your new status over.

Welcome back, Metron, Starr, and others.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2019, 05:22:02 PM
Sure. Gold, Silver, and other physical assets have an intrinsic value. The US dollar does not. Being as "bellgabber of the year" is not really a physical thing with intrinsic value, the choice had to be made between giving a cash prize, or some other form or recognition and reward (rather than gold bars or a sterling silver watch fob.)

MV undoubtedly realizes that since the November 1910 meeting at Jekyll island, the Federal reserve has gained huge influence and that the dollar now amounts to debt. Not wanting to saddle you with such responsibility, he instead chose to reward you with something more valuable than federal reserve notes: Additional Bellgab members to lord your new status over.

Welcome back, Metron, Starr, and others.  8)

So you’re saying that only physical things have intrinsic value? ???

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:21:23 PM
So you’re saying that only physical things have intrinsic value? ???
Of course not. You can calculate the intrinsic value of a company as a guide for your investment decisions. And philosophically, the idea of "intrinsic value" is recognized.

However, using almost any measure, it is very difficult to ascertain the value of the title "bellgabber of the year." I was simply saying that MV granting additional members free access to watch and interact with the "bellgabber of the year" seems like an appropriate reward for the title. 

If we want to touch on philosophy, there is a long list of what may have intrinsic value somewhere. Generally, it is regarded as the value that something has “in itself,” or “for its own sake,” or “in its own right.”

There is an argument to be made that sometimes what brings pleasure in the short term can deprive us of pleasure in the long term (one of the ancient philosophers.) As much as pleasure can appear intrinsically good- some times it is not the case.

I would assume that having to carry the weight of the title that MV bestowed upon you has began to sink in. The very title may be robbing you of your ability to enjoy the contributions of the new members without feeling the need to set an example.

It may be debatable if it is an honour or a curse that MV has seen fit to place the crown on your head alone with all of the expectations and responsibilities that it carries...

Really, we could go on... And I am going to have to brush up on the underlying philosophies and ideas if we do...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2019, 01:16:07 AM
Of course not. You can calculate the intrinsic value of a company as a guide for your investment decisions. And philosophically, the idea of "intrinsic value" is recognized.

However, using almost any measure, it is very difficult to ascertain the value of the title "bellgabber of the year." I was simply saying that MV granting additional members free access to watch and interact with the "bellgabber of the year" seems like an appropriate reward for the title. 

If we want to touch on philosophy, there is a long list of what may have intrinsic value somewhere. Generally, it is regarded as the value that something has “in itself,” or “for its own sake,” or “in its own right.”

There is an argument to be made that sometimes what brings pleasure in the short term can deprive us of pleasure in the long term (one of the ancient philosophers.) As much as pleasure can appear intrinsically good- some times it is not the case.

I would assume that having to carry the weight of the title that MV bestowed upon you has began to sink in. The very title may be robbing you of your ability to enjoy the contributions of the new members without feeling the need to set an example.

It may be debatable if it is an honour or a curse that MV has seen fit to place the crown on your head alone with all of the expectations and responsibilities that it carries...

Really, we could go on... And I am going to have to brush up on the underlying philosophies and ideas if we do...

As Bellgabber of the Year I think maybe you should.