Sixteen YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, June 07, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 14, 2019, 10:34:31 PM
case closed.

shut it down.

groyper gets it.

much obliged.

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 10:37:06 PM
You have the patience of a saint Groyper.

i think i got her on the ropes!

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 10:47:30 PM
much obliged.

i think i got her on the ropes!
Saint Groyper.  The guiding light and "protector," from all things evil and stupid.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 15, 2019, 06:27:25 AM
Saint Groyper.  The guiding light and "protector," from all things evil and stupid.

That's a keeper,  I saved it.   :)

artbell_ghost

groyper-wan gropnobi leader of the groypeddai knights

im helping the unwilling... BY FORCE!

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 15, 2019, 09:07:06 AM
groyper-wan gropnobi leader of the groypeddai knights

may the groyp be with you, always.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 10:30:07 PM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1139750772441141248
Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 11:35:01 PM
GROYPER CAUGHT WITH HIS LENSES DOWN!!!!!
That's very sweet.  Groyper is a good producer, with talent & skill.  Not to mention humor.   I have heard from people that Groyper is much nicer than his avatar image sometimes portrays, a nice thing to know.  I think parody is a lot of fun.  I have loved his videos and appreciate the time and energy that must go into them.  And you clean up a lot better than the last guy that tried something like this  ;).  S.O. is not going to be happy.  But, thank you for the compliment.  However, I'm sticking to the written word, where I belong.  Although, all this attention is very flattering, and for a good cause. You Tube is a great grass roots venue for life-changing information and uplifting humor.

Bell Gabbers have a lot of video experience, talent, and time.  For sassy, there is Art Roswells.  For production, there's Damon as well.  Digital Pig Snuggler is always bubbling.  Heather will probably be back in good time.  ItsOver ("It") is the best for photoshop.  There are many gabbers, past & present, who I've missed - and some waiting to be discovered, like that one poster wearing khaki with the cigar hanging out of his mouth.  So many humorous people here.

The comic below is just for laughs.  I have been liking it & trying to find a place to use it...

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 10:30:07 PM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1139750772441141248

That was great. I agree 100%. Sixteen should put aside common sense and ignore what she has seen happen to other "youtube" stars and listen to your advice. But I would prefer if she were to wait until Erinn packs it and we actually were in need of another person to turn our attentions to.*

*That said, a youtube channel just playing music would be great. Calm music, or pounding and angry- It could reflect the feeling of Bellgab on any given day. You only run into problems when you start rambling (See Senda, Heather, Erinn for proof.)

Jojo

I'll take a Schrader, thank you.