26 Horses -Metron.. Bart Ell's new darling

Started by Dhea, April 30, 2019, 11:49:20 AM

Dhea

AZZERAE

“Eloi! Eloi! Lama sabachthani?”

Sugaree

What is the  deal with this?

AZZERAE

Nothing that concerns you "space men", only us toys.

Sugaree

Quote from: Azzerae on May 02, 2019, 03:45:24 PM
Nothing that concerns you "space men", only us toys.
Is that a toy story quote?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dhea on May 02, 2019, 03:57:17 PM
yeah!

I've heard utterances, that Bart has put Metron under some sort of spell ...

Dhea

Quote from: Azzerae on May 02, 2019, 03:59:29 PM
I've heard utterances, that Bart has put Metron under some sort of spell ...

you got it, honey   ;)

AZZERAE

Hey Metron, don't get it twisted, I miss you still, and hold no ill will toward you. Hit Dhea up some time though. She misses you too!

Dhea

Quote from: Azzerae on May 02, 2019, 04:25:14 PM
Hey Metron, don't get it twisted, I miss you still, and hold no ill will toward you. Hit Dhea up some time though. She misses you too!

hey i'm fine

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dhea on May 02, 2019, 04:22:09 PM
you got it, honey ;)

😘

Quote from: Dhea on May 02, 2019, 04:33:27 PM
hey i'm fine

I know. Metron is my dude, I'm not taking shots, I just want him to know that.

If anyone else wants to, thats their perogative.

🤷‍♂️

Sugaree

Quote from: Azzerae on May 02, 2019, 04:43:37 PM
😘

I know. Metron is my dude, I'm not taking shots, I just want him to know that.

If anyone else wants to, thats their perogative.

🤷‍♂️

Did this dude get banned from ellgab?
wtf happened lol

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on May 08, 2019, 08:19:57 AM
Did this dude get banned from ellgab?
wtf happened lol

Yes, he told Bart and Little Sean to go fuck themselves, and has been banished for doing so.

ACE of CLUBS

Also banned from the 'Hate Heather' site . . . . Bart is creepier than VC 

SredniVashtar

Metron can go fuck himself with a fire extinguisher dipped in Tabasco. What a piece of shit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 10:08:44 AM
Metron can go fuck himself ... What a piece of shit.

He certainly isn't everyone's cup of tea.

VC

Poor, poor, Metron... 2267 trashed this site for months on end with thousands of trash posts. It trolled people to attempt to dox them. Then it had to take a forced vacation. Meanwhile, Metron2267 rejoins EllGab as 26 Horses, it was already banned there, hehe, and its new sock begins to masturbate about BG from there racking-up about 4,000 beat-off posts in 2-3 months. It comes back here after its temporary vacation only to be given a permanent one. :D

It seems to have at least 3-4 remaining alters and socks here, but, if not, then these people are even more deranged "to support" that useful BartEll Village Idiot that was trash talking BG from there on their behalf.

Bwahahahahaha! But, then, some people start critiquing HW there, and poor poor Metron2267 aka 26 Horses has a complete meltdown! It must be love crazy and, most definitely, not sane.

How many socks does it still possess here and there? BartEll found 12 socks he got rid of recently. Hahahaha! At least 3-4 remaining alters and socks "here" do suck its privates for all to see, unless, of course, these are his totally insane and loyal lovers that long for their mutual masturbation and live as separate subhuman individuals.

We all know your socks and alters and lovers here, since you can't help but post to expose your privates for HW constantly.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on May 08, 2019, 01:44:47 PM
Metron2267 rejoins EllGab as 26 Horses, it was already banned there, Hehe, and its new sock begins to masturbate about BG from there racking-up about 4,000 beat-off posts in 2-3 months.

It seems to have at least 3-4 remaining alters and socks here, but, if not, then these people are even more deranged "to support" that useful BartEll Village Idiot that was trash talking BG from there on their behalf.

How many socks does it still possess here and there? BartEll found 12 socks he got rid of recently. Hahahaha! At least 3-4 remaining alters and socks "here" do suck its privates for all to see, unless, of course, these are his totally insane and loyal lovers that long for their mutual masturbation and live as separate subhuman individuals.

We all know your socks and alters and lovers here, since you can't help but post to expose your privates for HW constantly.

SredniVashtar

When it comes to composing a list of people I'd like to push feet first through a bacon slicer, jackstar remains numero uno, but that odious thundercunt Metron is a close second.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on May 08, 2019, 11:03:50 AM
astroturf detected

The vigour of said allegation appalls.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 03:07:59 PM
When it comes to composing a list of people I'd like to push feet first through a bacon slicer, jackstar remains numero uno, but that odious thundercunt Metron is a close second.

Immersed in intrigue, I ask you to expound. The rationale?

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 03:07:59 PM
I will throw in the Dickdr to complete the trio.