• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 19, 2019, 09:37:18 PM
I didn't know Lasha was still alive, spicy news indeed!

Praise MV, Heil Richard Groyper!

*bows*

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 19, 2019, 09:37:18 PM
I didn't know Lasha was still alive, spicy news indeed!

Praise MV, Heil Richard Groyper!

richard groyper does very well.  this news is broken by him.  thanks

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2019, 04:28:48 PM
Damon made his first attempt at doxing me in 2017. All he did was post my first name but ones me my info. He did not have the nerve to do it so a while ago he made an attempt by using Richard, it blew up in his face.

So mid 2017 is the earliest Damon try’s it that I know.
After you mentioned it, I found what you're saying in one of Damon's posts.  After a post where someone else doxxed his workplace...

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on June 19, 2019, 02:53:24 PM
Really? That would be news to me. Do tell!
From the posts I have access to.

Damon being doxxed:
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 29, 2016, 04:08:11 PM
This post doxxed Damon's workplace, prior to Damon ever having mentioned it in the forum.

Feb 1, 2017
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5425.0;attach=82827
Someone posted a video that doxxes Damon in one word near the beginning.

Damon reported & objected to some material by ZaZa, and since it was deleted, it could have been doxxing of Damon:
Reply #928
Random Topics / Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
reported

As far as Damon doing doxxing, I didn't find much.  Senda is not a forum member, right?  And neither Rally nor "Michael" reported nor expressed objections to Damon using their first names.  And a first name is much less revealing than a last name, while Damon's last name was expressed in the video above by another member.  And, his workplace was doxxed prior to him ever sharing it here.  Damon shouldn't use first names, though.  They kind of let him think they don't mind, though, by not reporting it.  Seems like a case of oblivious over-familiarity than anything else.

What have I missed?

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 04:47:39 AM
From the posts I have access to. ... What have I missed?
I feel much safer now that the Blind Lady of Justice on BellGab has taken the case.  ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2019, 04:53:18 AM
I feel much safer now that the Blind Lady of Justice on BellGab has taken the case.

Kinda like how you and your ilk of busybody shut ins log in every day, at the crack of dawn, scuffling for a person - any person's - life to ruin? Rhetorical.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 20, 2019, 05:01:09 AM

Kinda like how you and your ilk of busybody shut ins log in every day, at the crack of dawn, scuffling for a person - any person's - life to ruin? Rhetorical.
Are you doxxing me?  How do you know what time it is where I live?  Are you the one I see peeping in my window?  Don’t doxx me bro!   :P

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2019, 05:04:33 AM
Are you doxxing me?  How do you know what time it is where I live?  Are you the one I see peeping in my window?  Don’t doxx me bro!   :P

Nah, its not my style. That's your style. Remember.

WildCard

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2019, 04:53:18 AM
I feel much safer now that the Blind Lady of Justice on BellGab has taken the case.  ::)

fuckin new people!
you haven't scratched the surface unless you
go back to sr-71, spock, ... he's always been here
and he's always been a retard
those that weren't mean to him regretted it

AZZERAE

Oh. Another froggy. How original. Follow. Follow in the footsteps of your false messiah. Hallelujah, hallelujah! The Frog has risen...

* auction * auction *

SOLD SOUL! To the frog at the back (in the hat): for 969 pieces of silver!

WildCard

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 20, 2019, 05:01:09 AM

speaking of new people, do you know where you are?

WildCard

AZZERAE - the devil-worshiping moralfag

WildCard

do you know what kiwifarms is?
tell those guy's to quit laughing at lolcows

or better yet, clean-up your SHIT-HOLE country.

also, traps are gay

AZZERAE

Do all your jokes bomb, like these?

AZZERAE

B O M B ! Like a New Yorker on 9/11!

lies and slander about me from TheErinnFs' own mouth. also the inability to comprehend reality, it should be up soon.

[attachment=1,msg1334926]

when retards attack? jesus. lol!

[attachment=1]

hahaha! im still laughing out loud about that first comment.

LOL! how stupid are these people? so...they honestly think my original video regarding Erinn's false accusations against Jason Callan were attributed to Bellgab's "EFigg" account? well, that account is only a week old. wow.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=1,msg1334930]

87* subscribers.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 10:33:58 AM
https://youtu.be/AkEbTVvmPdw
Erinn is now questioning why people aren’t helping her clean her place.  That reminds me of someone.

cyberbullying? threats? harrassment? lmao! YouTube flagging system abuse at it's finest.

[attachment=1]

you see, they don't even understand the simplest of details, but in this case, it's willful ignorance.

https://youtu.be/5_bYN8uJGPg