• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I AIN'T JEWISH AND I DON'T HAVE CANCER.. HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL

Started by Tootsie, November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

WOTR

I was kind of expecting a reason to be given.  Keep up the victim mentality, and take absolutely no responsibility for the posting.  The narrative should be as follows.

"I had to claim to be a Jewish woman with cancer.  People were being so mean to me, and I just did not know how to handle. it.  My only defense was to make the claims in the hopes that people would be sympathetic and understanding.  Bellgab / Ellgab posters drove me to do something that I normally would not do- tell a lie."

(I should really start writing scripts for politicians.)

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 24, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
Sick attention seekers.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD. YOU LITTLE CREEP. SPOOKCAT. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND.. I AM YOUR HEATHER WADE YOU OBSESSED LITTLE BITCH

Tootsie

Quote from: WOTR on November 25, 2018, 02:23:28 AM
I was kind of expecting a reason to be given.  Keep up the victim mentality, and take absolutely no responsibility for the posting.  The narrative should be as follows.

"I had to claim to be a Jewish woman with cancer.  People were being so mean to me, and I just did not know how to handle. it.  My only defense was to make the claims in the hopes that people would be sympathetic and understanding.  Bellgab / Ellgab posters drove me to do something that I normally would not do- tell a lie."

yes, you should .. very well spoken. thanks   :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
I gotta explain everything? .. love you Palladin  :-*

Yeah, loves me but can't spell my name.  Show me the love, make me a sandwich.

Tootsie

SPOOKCAT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.. LEAVE ME ALONE STOP FOLLOWING. ME. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME. I AM YOUR HEATHER WADE.. LEAVE ME ALONE, BITCH

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
Did someone hear something?

you keep following me around.. i knew you were obsessed with me.. fuck you ... i want to forget about you.. leave me alone, you sick little bitch

Tootsie

you little creep.. leave me alone. i am not heather wade!!!!!!!!!!

Spookcat

I seem to recall someone pming me begging me not to ignore them, but I can't seem to recall their name...

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
I seem to recall someone pming me begging me not to ignore them, but I can't seem to recall their name...

YOU SICK BITCH. YOU IGNORED BUT MADE PEOPLE HATE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE.. YOU ARE OBSESSED!!  YOU ARE A LITTLE FLEA ON MY WALL.. GO AWAY

SOMEONE SQUAT HER

Spookcat

Did someone leave a window open?

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
Did someone leave a window open?

Little flea,  this just shows what you did to me at Ellgab.. you caused me nothing but trouble.. you are a sick little bug bitch

it will come back to bite you, you little bug  leave me alone

Spookcat

Does anyone have a broom or a roomba on hand I might be able to borrow? There seems to be a mess over here...

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
Does anyone have a broom or a roomba on hand I might be able to borrow? There seems to be a mess over here...
'

YOU ARE a PSYCHO.. LEAVE ME ALONE..
GO BACK TO HEATHER

Spookcat

Seems to be a spider in that corner as well....

Spookcat

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 25, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
I see everyone is in the holiday spirit.

Hello! It's just another round of someone's blame game. Refreshments? Snacks?

DynamoHum

Quote from: spookcat on November 25, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
Hello! It's just another round of someone's blame game. Refreshments? Snacks?

I think this calls for a round of popcorn!

Spookcat

*cough*

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

[attachment=3]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 24, 2018, 08:24:23 PM
i mind raped her. she's having trouble cuming to grips.
Make sure you stay practiced against mentally qualified sparring partners. Lunatics like her who cannot defend their own ideas with anything other than swinging a bike lock and hucking balloons or bottles of their own urine and feces will let your mind go all soft.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 25, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

So...

are You saying that You think she should follow the Heather Wade model?

whoozit

I seem to have stumbled into a high school for geriatrics.  Please let me out.

Tootsie

me too.. Whatever.