• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kalifornia Burns

Started by ItsOver, November 09, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

QuoteYesterday on Los Angeles region radio and TV, the news was all about the Borderline "massacre." Weepy politicians and tales of horror and heroism, plus commentary on gun control. Today, the fires pushed the Borderline story to the back page. Coincidentally, the fires started in the Thousand Oaks area, south of Simi Valley, and have been driven by wind into the Malibu hills. This is a serious fire, among the biggest and damaging the region has seen in a long while. Fires are a constant in this region because of the seasonal Santa Ana winds that move in a north to south direction toward the coast. The Malibu Hills and Santa Monica Mountains in general could not have been created better for the worst case scenario in terms of land and property damage if they catch fire during a Santa Ana wind event. Because of frequent fires dating back to ancient times, the chaparral vegetation that thrives is also among the most flammable. After a fire the land can appear as if a blackened moon landscape. But after winter rains, by spring the plants come back to life. 10 years following that, another fire burns it all down again, starting the process all over.

People who build homes on that land put their investment and lives at risk. I know good people (Trump supporters) who have been evacuated, their home in the danger zone.

Notable about this fire is that it started and spread in what can be described as the worst case scenario in terms of how much land from east to west the fire covers, all of it heading south. Even without strong winds, the fuel driven fire is expected to burn to the ocean. Within that burn zone are some of the most expensive homes, owned by you name the Hollywood producer/actor/musician, many of whom vote blue, create, support and profit from the division our country is suffering beneath. Tears for the cabal and their useful idiots? Anyone?

Metron2267

Chances this could ever happen in Portlandia, home base of antifa?

Wishing is...

Metron2267

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQCjHC0m54E

'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair
And the days surround you daylight there
Seasons crying no despair
Alligator lizards in the air
In the air

Gd5150

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 09, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
Not for the weak hearted or stomached

So sad. The area of Paradise is socked in with pine trees. 3 roads in and out. Very windy. No visibility. Because of the tall trees everywhere you wouldn’t even know there was a fire until it was on top of you. Population of 20,000, 1000 structures gone. So sad.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWvuPcurB6Q

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 09, 2018, 11:57:02 PM
So sad. The area of Paradise is socked in with pine trees.

A friend of mine got a call this weekend from another friend. Turned out, this second friend grew up in Paradise, has like 40 family members still living there, three still unaccounted for as of about eight hours ago.

I left the room during this phone call. Interjecting with "you know it's DEWs, right??" seemed crass. Perhaps they'll call back tomorrow.

Can we just move the animals out and burn the whole state to the ground.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWvuPcurB6Q

A friend of mine got a call this weekend from another friend. Turned out, this second friend grew up in Paradise, has like 40 family members still living there, three still unaccounted for as of about eight hours ago.

I left the room during this phone call. Interjecting with "you know it's DEWs, right??" seemed crass. Perhaps they'll call back tomorrow.

The phone infrastructure is probably out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 12, 2018, 12:47:30 AM

Isn’t that the plan of the gloablist technocrats...er...ah...I mean the Democrats? ???

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 12, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
You may want to keep some of the animals there.

I wonder if any or all of those people will be able to return. I am a conspiracy theorist, but there ARE conspiracies. I heard there may be regulations in place now which would prevent them coming back. I have no idea if that is a true statement or not. Just sayin'

pate

I heard on the radio last night that Jay-Z and Beyoncé hired private firefighters to protect their thillion-dollar haus, yo.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
I heard on the radio last night that Jay-Z and Beyoncé hired private firefighters to protect their thillion-dollar haus, yo.

Thank God.  We'd all be clueless without Beyoncé providing us political advice.

We can't count on Taylor Swift, alone.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

When this guy finds out that Q started the fires, he's going to be so upset.

Metron2267

https://www.fridaycrypto.com/2018/11/14/pge-plunges-20-after-disclosing-an-electric-incident-just-before-fire/
Shares of utility PG&E fell 20 percent on Wednesday after the company said that if its equipment is responsible for the “Camp Fire” burning in Northern California, the cost of the damage would exceed its insurance coverage and harm its financial health.

“While the cause of the Camp Fire is still under investigation, if the Utility’s equipment is determined to be the cause, the Utility could be subject to significant liability in excess of insurance coverage,” the company said in a documented filed to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday. That would “have a material impact on PG&E Corporation’s and the Utility’s financial condition, results of operations, liquidity, and cash flows.”

PG&E, owner of Pacific Gas & Electric Company, said its subsidiary has drawn down $3 billion from its credit line in anticipation of a fire-related liability. At least 42 people have died in the fire and a record 7,600 homes and other structures have been destroyed, according to official estimates. Hundreds of people remains missing.

Though the cause of the of Camp Fire â€" which has engulfed some 117,000 acres in California’s Butte County â€" remains under investigation, the utility company also said Tuesday that it submitted an “electric incident report” to the California Public Utilities Commission on Nov. 8, just before the wildfire.

The report indicated a power failure on a transmission line in Butte Country at 6:15 a.m. PST that day. The fire was reported a 6:33 a.m. PST, according to state records.

Metron2267

http://www.pgecorp.com/corp/about-us/corporate-governance/corporation-directors/roger-kimmel.page
Roger H. Kimmel

Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc.

Mr. Kimmel is Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc. (international investment banking firm) and has held that position since January 2001. Prior to joining Rothschild Inc., Mr. Kimmel was a partner in the international law firm of Latham & Watkins LLP. Mr. Kimmel has been a director of PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric Company since 2009. He also is the non-executive Chairman of the Board of Endo International plc (global specialty healthcare company). He was formerly a director of Schiff Nutrition International, Inc. (vitamins and nutritional supplements company) (1996-2012).

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-14/pge-plummets-after-drawing-down-billions-its-revolvers

In an 8-K filing this morning, PG&E and its subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, announced they had drawn the full $3.3 billion available to them in aggregate borrowings on their revolving credit facilities as of November 13.

With these borrowings, PG&E Corporation’s and the Utility’s balance of cash and cash equivalents increased to approximately $356 million and $3.1 billion, respectively, at November 13, 2018.  PG&E Corporation and the Utility made the borrowings under their respective revolving credit facilities for greater financial flexibility.  PG&E Corporation and the Utility plan to invest the cash proceeds from the borrowings in highly liquid short-term investments and to use them for general corporate purposes, including upcoming debt maturities.

California authorities have been investigating PG&E equipment as a possible cause of the deadliest wildfire in state history, burning about 150 miles (240 kilometers) northeast of San Francisco. The blaze has killed at least 48 people and destroyed 130,000 acres.

This is how PG&E explained the source of the Camp Fire:

On November 8, 2018, a wildfire began near the city of Paradise, Butte County, California (the “Camp Fire”), located in the service territory of the Utility.  The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection’s (“Cal Fire”) Camp Fire Incident Report dated November 13, 2018, 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time (the “incident report”), indicated that the Camp Fire had consumed 125,000 acres and was 30% contained.  Cal Fire estimates in the incident report that the Camp Fire will be fully contained on November 30, 2018.  In the incident report, Cal Fire reported 42 fatalities.  The incident report also indicates the following: structures threatened, 15,500; single residences destroyed, 6,522; single residences damaged, 75; multiple residences destroyed, 85; commercial structures destroyed, 260; commercial structures damaged, 32; and other minor structures destroyed, 772.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Here's a good one.

I'm surprised that this is still up. I don't imagine for all that much longer.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
I'm surprised that this is still up. I don't imagine for all that much longer.

I think the following all show the same thing at different "heights" or "resolutions" (Nautical Shore):

------

I like the volcano eruption that is being covered up angle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kxFQfMpJM

That video is awesome, I completely trust anyone who calls themselves "STARLORD."

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 14, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
I completely trust anyone who calls themselves "STARLORD."

You could do worse. I'm just sayin'.

Jackstar

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3906976.html#3907377

QuoteNational guard brought in, today they announced they are considering "camps" as an option for displaced people. FEMA is registering en masse.
Deaths are far above 200.
Tens of thousands living in tents or parking lots right now.

I don't know anyone living anywhere near there. Do you?