• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Capital Gazette Shootings

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 28, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
Yes, and the Capital of MD; beautiful area with the Academy, State Bldgs, nice old (refurbished) row houses, and harbor on the Chesapeake.

Shooter named, according to "news"
Jarrod Ramos, 39 year old, "with a vendetta."
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Active-Shooter-Reported-at-Newspaper-Building-in-Maryland-486855471.html
Vendetta?
http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/ph-ac-cn-jarrod-ramos-ruling-0923-20150922-story.html
"Maryland's second-highest court last week upheld a ruling in favor of Capital-Gazette Communications, a former reporter and a former publisher accused of defamation.Jarrod Ramos of Laurel made the defamation claim in Prince George's County Circuit Court in 2012 after a 2011 column by then-Capital staff writer Eric Hartley about Ramos' guilty plea to criminal harassment."

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 28, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
Reports are the newspaper had no security and was completely open. I can’t believe that. Every TV station where I worked was locked up tight.
Newspapers and even radio aren't so secure.  I know of one of each locally whose best defense would be if the perp took the elevator and got stuck, or took a wrong turn and ended up in a locked closet.
Me

Asuka Langley

LOL The shooter is Hispanic, WOMP WOMP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 28, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
LOL The shooter is Hispanic, WOMP WOMP!

That's what I said when Juan pointed out that he had fake grenades. :D

starrmtn001

June 28 2018
https://qanon.pub/

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946309 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:23:24 (EST)
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946203 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q
🇹  ⬇
B5FCEF78-8206-4D83-BD8C-8F8264AFB936.jpeg

>>1946203
Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q
https://qanon.pub/

Asuka Langley

This guy sued the newspaper in 2012

https://web.archive.org/web/20140124185707/http://mysite.verizon.net/jwramos79/

and hit twitter
https://twitter.com/erichartleyfrnd

and his non huwhite dad

https://www.facebook.com/ravens.r.trippers/posts/1602331183183889

Asuka Langley

His father also worked for the NSA according to his facebook account

Lord Grantham

Told y'all he was going to be some disgruntled asshole.

(Who filed off his own fingerprints, which was unexpected)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:08:45 PM
Told y'all. He was some disgruntled asshole. (Who filed off his own fingerprints, that's new)

No. You didn't.  ::)

He's hispanic and his dad works for the fucking NSA. :D

Bag of dicks! You know what to do. ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:10:21 PM
He's hispanic and his dad works for the fucking NSA. :D

Please explain what his ethnic heritage has to do with anything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:14:35 PM
Sure did.

I didn't hear anything about him working there and clearly anyone who shoots up a place is disgruntled about something, Sherlock. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
Please explain what his ethnic heritage has to do with anything.

It ruins your political affiliation's attempt to use it against Republicans.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
I didn't hear anything about him working there and clearly anyone who shoots up a place is disgruntled about something, Sherlock. ::)

Misread albrecht's post. Just some fucker with a years old grudge. Still not the incitement to violence by Maxine Waters you wanted so bad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
Misread albrecht's post. Just some fucker with a years old grudge. Still not the incitement to violence by Maxine Waters you wanted so bad.

Don't you mean that she wants so badly?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
Don't you mean that she wants so badly?

If I had the time I'd go through your 32,000 posts and pick out all the times you've talked about how people with slightly different opinions than you should be lined up against walls and shot.

Or, today, where you wished that someone would shoot up the CNN offices.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
If I had the time I'd go through your 32,000 posts and pick out all the times you've talked about how people with slightly different opinions than you should be lined up against walls and shot.

Go for it! But also include the posts I was responding to. Context is important. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

Because they're the ones trying to ramp up the violence, day in and day out. Just how stupid are you, anyway?! ::)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
Because they're the ones trying to ramp up the violence, day in and day out. Just how stupid are you, anyway?! ::)

As stupid as you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:28:21 PM
As stupid as you?

No, more...much more! At least I can see the obvious. Now, I think you have some more Koolaid to drink, chump. ::)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:26:10 PM
Go for it! But also include the posts I was responding to. Context is important. ;)

How about the 2018 Death Pool where you included me in your list. That was pretty shitty. That's the reason why I keep needling you like this now. You made it real personal.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

No, that happened a year ago when Scalise and others were shot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
How about the 2018 Death Pool where you included me in your list. That was pretty shitty. That's the reason why I keep needling you like this now. You made it real personal.

I'm prescribing Playdoh and crayons to you post-haste, snowflake. Clearly, you don't seem to understand social satire...or humor in general. :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
I'm prescribing Playdoh and crayons to you post-haste, snowflake. Clearly, you don't seem to understand social satire...or humor in general. :D
Quotesocial satire is usually a witty criticism based off of the flaws in society.

Wishing someone dead is satire now? You must be a big Kathy Griffin fan.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
He was as disgruntled as one can be.  The perp long ago pled guilty to a crime and admitted plenty of it.  The newpaper wrote a sarcastic article about his crime, making it look like he was the serial type, when his crime had been individual.  The perp got angry, sued for defamation, and lost.  Held a grudge a long time.  Leaked his feelings out over the years, saying things about violence.  Then today's tragedy happened.

The newspaper minimized him as a threat.  Their only other option that I can think of was to let him tell his side of the story, give him a little moment, after which they could nonetheless summarize their take.  But instead, they deleted his comments, infuriating him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
He was as disgruntled as one can be.  The perp long ago pled guilty to a crime and admitted plenty of it.  The newpaper wrote a sarcastic article about his crime, making it look like he was the serial type, when his crime had been individual.  The perp got angry, sued for defamation, and lost.  Held a grudge a long time.  Leaked his feelings out over the years, saying things about violence.  Then today's tragedy happened.

The newspaper minimized him as a threat.  Their only other option that I can think of was to let him tell his side of the story, give him a little moment, after which they could nonetheless summarize their take.  But instead, they deleted his comments, infuriating him.

Sounds like another victim of the Obama era justice system. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:36:13 PM
Wishing someone dead is satire now? You must be a big Kathy Griffin fan.

You never seem to notice that I only post that stuff after you left-wing monkeys threaten actual violence. Now, please stop making everyone here sick and cease your sanctimonious white knighting! ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
Imagine if everyone on that list feels that way...  You have plenty of back-up.  Who else is on that list?

But really, death talk from a Scorpio is one thing; death talk from someone with a grudge and criminal record is another, don't you think?
Me