• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Capital Gazette Shootings

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 28, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Metron2267

In the end - simple payback by a nutter = distraction. :-X

Juan

It is interesting that he chose to do it on the day Rosenstein and Wray were ripped by Congress.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
Obviously all of Netherlands descent and will come to the BellGab SardineFest 2018, in a "sting" operation a free "Herring Coupon" has already been sent out....
Barrio Azteca, Texas Syndicate, Texas Mexican Mafia... yes, they are obviously good little boys who are socially engaged and love to reach out to others.  I'm sure they'll come, with lots of "neato" stuff for the BellGab SardineFest.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
It is interesting that he chose to do it on the day Rosenstein and Wray were ripped by Congress.

Surely coincidental of course... :-X :-X :-X :-X

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
Poor little Rosenstein.  He was just "defending" himself from the big bully, two-time NCAA champion wrestler Jordan. 

Rod Rosenstein defends himself against 'personal' attacks from GOP's Jim Jordan

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rod-rosenstein-defends-personal-attacks-gops-jim-jordan/story?id=56216504

Poor little Roddy should run crying to his momma, so she can officially report "bullying" to the school principal.  ::)

ge30542

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
Poor little Rosenstein.  He was just "defending" himself from the big bully, two-time NCAA champion wrestler Jordan. 

Rod Rosenstein defends himself against 'personal' attacks from GOP's Jim Jordan

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rod-rosenstein-defends-personal-attacks-gops-jim-jordan/story?id=56216504

Poor little Roddy should run crying to his momma, so she can officially report "bullying" to the school principal.  ::)
You mean Congress does NOT have a safe space for him to retreat to?
A converted broom closet painted with soft warm tones, an unused office, nothing?

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on June 29, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
You mean Congress does NOT have a safe space for him to retreat to?
A converted broom closet painted with soft warm tones, an unused office, nothing?
LOL.  They should lock him up in there.  The clown squeals about how he's the big time Deputy AG but dodges around about how he doesn't know what's going on.  Just another despicable swamp creature.  He makes this guy look admirable. 

http://youtu.be/vYabrQrXt4A

paladin1991

Great.  A thread started by the Dickdr about a shooting.  I can only guess how this has gone.  8 pages already of, let me guess here Dickdr,,,, false flag, FBI disinfo, local conspiracy and don't let me forget....references to (projected) homosexuality.  I'll browse through the pages to confirm the Dickdr's usual M.O. for shilling it up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
Great.  A thread started by the Dickdr about a shooting.  I can only guess how this has gone.  8 pages already of, let me guess here Dickdr,,,, false flag, FBI disinfo, local conspiracy and don't let me forget....references to (projected) homosexuality.  I'll browse through the pages to confirm the Dickdr's usual M.O. for shilling it up.

Speaking of shills: Hey, FBI! I knew you'd show up sooner or later to tell everyone, Nothing to see here! >:(

;D

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
I'll browse through the pages

Who does Falkie think killed Kennedy? I know you're one to ask.

Juan

Falkie thinks it was a teen aged George W. Bush on orders from his father.