• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 19, 2019, 09:27:05 PM
Was really hoping Heather would return with a fresh show without the same retread guests that appear on every one of these paranormal / conspiracy shows , with her recent issus with sleep  a show about such might grab an audience .

Michael Vara is in such bad financial shape they he literally ran crickets as his show the other night .

I actually think Wade and Vara together could do an interesting show just talking issues with callers .

vara is now a man of god.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 19, 2019, 09:47:48 PM
Does this mean we can move on from dust bunnies in strange ladies' vents?

no. now we have both.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 09:50:57 PM
no. now we have both.

Is that allowed?  Ingenious!

Seriously, I'm prepared to analyze a stranger's Thanksgiving dinner from now till Sunday but that one really taxed my powers of invention.

A lonely cat lady named Erinn,
In search of true love was despairin'.
Her manner intense
(plus the dust in her vents)
Precluded all but the most darin'.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2019, 11:27:18 PM
I wonder if she will send me any more pictures?

you bastard! you know how much she meant to me. actually, it's been a few years and i cant recall what she looks like anymore. oh well.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 11:30:39 PM
you bastard! you know how much she meant to me. actually, it's been a few years and i cant recall what she looks like anymore. oh well.

I remember Amy looking like a THICC Joey Lauren Adams. But maybe thats just because she played a blonde dyke and when i think of blonde dykes (Amy) i think of Joey Lauren Adams.

paladin1991

I'll send you a picture.  It's only a little sticky.

Here you go.

AZZERAE

Are you and your little gang of misfit toys gearing up to tear her down again?

I bet Little Sean is frothing at the gash!

AZZERAE

Cat got your tongue?

Or is it the dog dirt.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 19, 2019, 09:47:48 PM
Does this mean we can move on from dust bunnies in strange ladies' vents?
You will do as Brig commands.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 10:46:50 AM
You will do as Brig commands.

Can someone please explain where this idea that brig is some sort of éminence grise comes from?  It is true that I am new to forumming, but the worst I have seen her do is to make sharp observations on things silly people share freely for mysterious reasons, and to encourage fools to persist in their follies which is totally fair game.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2019, 01:18:38 PM
Can someone please explain where this idea that brig is some sort of éminence grise comes from?  It is true that I am new to forumming, but the worst I have seen her do is to make sharp observations on things silly people share freely for mysterious reasons, and to encourage fools to persist in their follies which is totally fair game.

I have heard it rumored, that behind every good man, is a good woman.  With that said, I would beg to disagree strongly with that rumor.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 01:37:29 PM
I have heard it rumored, that behind every good man, is a good woman.  With that said, I would beg to disagree strongly with that rumor.

I have heard it rumored that behind every bad man is another bad man but all my earnest efforts at depravity have failed to bring that to fruition  :(

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2019, 01:18:38 PM
She lives to drink down the life force of others. Must every fool be drained of their essence?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 01:57:17 PM
She lives to drink down the life force of others. Must every fool be drained of their essence?

On the moral scale of compassion I think her candid critiques rank a lot higher than the blind eye I choose to turn.

AZZERAE

I have never seen you demean and destroy a person here, did I miss something?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 01:57:17 PM
She lives to drink down the life force of others.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

AZZERAE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

I enjoyed your work over on Ellgab. I knew you were slated for removal lest that site actually become interesting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 21, 2019, 02:19:26 PM
I enjoyed your work over on Ellgab. I knew you were slated for removal lest that site actually become interesting.
They broach no criticism in the land of the cat ladies. I had to get out of there before it made me want to hurt something.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

I think you missed my point.  People who overshare are starving for attention, that precious commodity that makes the internet hum.  You do them no favors by blowing smoke up their asses; an honest response is probably the best they can get.  People like me are just passing by on the other side, hurrying on our way to Jericho.