• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Questions for Keith "Keef" Rowland

Started by Royal_Tenenbaum, May 04, 2018, 12:13:42 AM

Keef said on his twitter that he would be browsing Bellgab. I would like to open up a place where listeners could ask Keef questions about everything that has been going on. I would also like it if any other people close to the situation would create an anonymous account to throw their own 2 cents in, without having to attach their names to their hopefully, terse answers.

So, my questions for Keef:

1. Is the photo of Heather even real? Did you have to force her to post one? Did it not strike anyone as odd that she was so odd about secrecy, despite wanting to host a national radio show?

2. Was there some sort of relationship between her and Art and did that lead to him pressuring you to stick with her, despite the fact that you were the one putting up all the money and risk?

3. What if any, ownership does Airyn have over the show? Could you sell the library to PremRat for use as Somewhere in Time?

4. Late Night in the Midlands seems to be doing their best to get Heather and cause trouble. What is the full story on their departure from your network and the subsequent drama?

5. Who owns the rights to Midnight in the Desert?

6. Can you describe the relationship between Wade and Airyn Bell?

7. Do you feel like there is a bunch of dirt that is about to come out after all these years?

8. How would you honestly describe your relationship with Art. Did he confide in you personally, or was it always just business.

9. Do you feel like Art lost his love of doing this programming and if so, what do you think was the contributing factor?

10. Why did he opt for such a melodramatic way of ending his tenure?

GravitySucks

1. Coke or Pepsi?

2. Ginger or Mary Anne?

3. If you have the recipe for Pizza Punch, can you give us a copy?

I’ll take my answers off the air.

MV/Liberace!

Is Heather bound by a no-compete contract stemming from her association with MITD/DMRN?  If so, what does the contract forbid or allow her to do?

GravitySucks

Would you be willing to be interviewed on the GabCast by MV in much the same way as he interviewed Art Bell in February 2016?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
Would you be willing to be interviewed on the GabCast by MV in much the same way as he interviewed Art Bell in February 2016?

I'd have him on.  Why not.

bellNwhistle

Do you pull up your pants like any other man?
One pant leg at a time?  ???

If a tree falls over in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Question for Keef:

1. How soon is too soon?

ponyboysunset

Did you ever want Heather Wade as a host?

AZZERAE

How often would yourself and Art talk?

How many times did you get to visit Art in person?

BettyO417

Would you consider on weekend nights having a live alternating guest host and a replay of some of Art’s shows. Maybe the Dreamland shows? Do you have complete control of these archives or is Premrad still in the mix?

By guest hosts, please never, ever Jimmy Church. Maybe Richard Syrett!

Thanks, Keith

timebandit

keef..you said anyone that cancelled would get two free months.
I cancelled last week and I'm hitting a block wall at the site.
I won't bother checking when I last paid and see if I got my full 30 days..
I guess you're upset but not cool to take it out on me.

wr250

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 04, 2018, 08:08:21 PM
Do you have complete control of these archives or is Premrad still in the mix?
i can answer this: no. art sold all the old episodes to ihate radio back in the day. if keith were to play any of these, it would result in a massive lawsuit against him. or at least a nasty cease and desist letter.

RussRamz

Keef,

Have you ever heard Art drop F-bombs, or any other forms of coarse language in conversation?  I'm sure Heather-the-Wade swore like a dirty whore trying to score some meth in a K-Mart parking lot, so no question about her on the subject.

bellNwhistle

1) Did Art “give” Heather the name Midnight In The Desert?
2) Did Art “give” Heather the Wormhole?
3) Did Art gift Heather the money to buy her house/his studio?
4) Did she buy (or was she gifted) ALL of his studio equipment?
5) Is there any of this that Airyn would have control over in the event of Art’s death?
6) What, if anything, in that studio was yours?
7) Is there any part of MITD - any part of it that Heather has touched - that is legally yours, outside of the actual network itself?
8) Can Heather legally use Art’s name in any manner she chooses? Or the name MITD?
9) Are you and Airyn now in some kind of legal struggle with Heather over any of this?
10) Have you spoken to Airyn, and about this? What does she want? Is she good with Heather’s handling of things?

Dyna-X

Did you write the code for the wormhole? Is it proprietary? What would you charge to write one for the contact page on my website - it really looks cool. You might be able to make this a standard in the radio world, have you thought of that?

BettyO417

Quote from: wr250 on May 05, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
i can answer this: no. art sold all the old episodes to ihate radio back in the day. if keith were to play any of these, it would result in a massive lawsuit against him. or at least a nasty cease and desist letter.

Damn! Not the answer I hoped for. Thanks anyway wr250. Now to play catch up on the 30 pages added to MITD thread! Take a breather for 1/2 a day and bam 💥 the cuckshed investigators are reporting like crazy 😜!

I know it might sound sick, but I’m loving it!

bellNwhistle

Please describe how you met Art, did you know about him before you met him, and what was your first working experience with him like?

Did you butt heads more than not?

How long have you actually known him?

Robert

Is the nickname "Keef" an allusion to the Futurama cartoon character whose name is an allusion to Mel Kiefer, who drew the cartoons for How to Murder Your Wife depicting Bash Branigan, on whose name & character Futurama character Zap Branigan was based?

Meanwhile, w a great delivery like yours, why aren't you doing more in the industry?  Or are you, & I just don't know about it?