• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twitter Censorship

Started by Norm, January 21, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
I usually have a live and let live attitude, but the libs on this board have been over the top with their arrogance and bullying lately. Poor Starr got attacked last week. Starr, of all people. She has to be one of the sweetest members on this board. SMH

It was nice of you to step up and fight my corner when I was being accused of being a peodophile...I appreciate it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Hi Ibby.. How are you on the election being over with over twelve months ago yet Trump is obsessed with it? How are you on Trump 'draining the swamp' and filling it with his own pond life? How are you on the god fearin evangelical Christians preaching how sinful anyone not them are, and go to great lengths in trying to denigrate anyone who doesn't live their lives as they (the evangelical Christians) deem worthy, but give Trump the rapacious womaniser a pass..Or in their parlance..'A Mulligan'?

How are you on Trump firing Comey because (In Trump's words) he wouldn't let Flynn off? How are you on Trump lying at least five times a day (and this is easily verified) everyday? How are you on the cult mentality towards Trump, simply because he demands total and unthinking loyalty, to him. Do you really think Trump gives a second's thought to you or in fact anyone else?

Oh, I'm liberal minded, so I guess that means I condone rape? Yeah?  >:(

and pedophilia. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
I usually have a live and let live attitude, but the libs on this board have been over the top with their arrogance and bullying lately. Poor Starr got attacked last week. Starr, of all people. She has to be one of the sweetest members on this board. SMH

I didn't attack Starr. Yes, one of "my people" did and apologized publicly on this board.  I do try to go toe to toe with the arrogance and bullying that lives in the Trump, et al thread. Bellgab, you know. They can certainly dish it out. I thought they could take it. Did I guess wrong?  A title of a very popular post is "What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?" Sweet. Nothing bullying and arrogant there at all

The Falkie thread seems to have plenty of bullying and arrogance. But that's all in fun, I guess. I just prefer the fun of taking on the rich and powerful and their constant lies. This Administration is unbelievable in the level of lying. And too many in Congress are buying into it. I hate lies. It's the SJW in me. And I try to show the truth of the lies. Not with slurs and insults but with facts and figures to support my viewpoints. Yeah, I can get feisty but any worse than the righteous right wingers?

I'm sorry if you felt I picked on you. As I posted, I was genuinely surprised by your blanket condemnation of "libs". In fact, I thought it might develop into a conversation. I will back off now, Ibby

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
I didn't attack Starr. Yes, one of "my people" did and apologized publicly on this board.  I do try to go toe to toe with the arrogance and bullying that lives in the Trump, et al thread. Bellgab, you know. They can certainly dish it out. I thought they could take it. Did I guess wrong?  A title of a very popular post is "What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?" Sweet. Nothing bullying and arrogant there at all

The Falkie thread seems to have plenty of bullying and arrogance. But that's all in fun, I guess. I just prefer the fun of taking on the rich and powerful and their constant lies. This Administration is unbelievable in the level of lying. And too many in Congress are buying into it. I hate lies. It's the SJW in me. And I try to show the truth of the lies. Not with slurs and insults but with facts and figures to support my viewpoints. Yeah, I can get feisty but any worse than the righteous right wingers?

I'm sorry if you felt I picked on you. As I posted, I was genuinely surprised by your blanket condemnation of "libs". In fact, I thought it might develop into a conversation. I will back off now, Ibby

A conversation involves listening to what the other is saying and not just thinking off what your next talking point will be. You're not capable.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
and pedophilia. ;)

I rest me case... Bullying is okay as long as its a Trump cult member doing it..

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
Stupid bitch. ::)

Ok, Doc. Settle down. I see you hiding behind Ibby's skirts

Koan: If Doc posts another InfoWars video on Bellgab, will anyone watch it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
A conversation involves listening to what the other is saying

Like you don't? Your response is usually a hippy or an Alex Jones vid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I rest me case... Bullying is okay as long as its a Trump cult member doing it..

Ummm...excuse me?! You bully people here all the time with your "facts" and when they don't fall for that you start trying to ridicule them and if that doesn't work you start threatening to come find them. You just accuse other people of what you're guilty of. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Ummm...excuse me?! You bully people here all the time with your "facts" and when they don't fall for that you start trying to ridicule them and if that doesn't work you start threatening to come find them. You just accuse other people of what you're guilty of. ::)

You a poor snowflake who can't accept that Trump lies pretty much all the time?  ??? But how does any of that justify accusing someone you have never met of being a peodophile?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
You a poor snowflake who can't accept that Trump lies pretty much all the time?  ??? But how does any of that justify accusing someone you have never met of being a peodophile?

You're the fucking liar and how do I know you're not a pedophile? You've defended it here before. You probably thought you were being clever at the time but sadly you're just not capable of that. :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
You're the fucking liar and how do I know you're not a pedophile? You've defended it here before. You probably thought you were being clever at the time but sadly you're just not capable of that. :-\

Where have I defended it, you vile little prick. How does anyone not know you're not an ISIS sympathiser and really in a sleeper cell? How do we know?  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Where have I defended it, you vile little prick. How does anyone not know you're not an ISIS sympathiser and really in a sleeper cell? How do we know?  :-\

And how would you know if my prick is vile or little? It's neither. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
And how would you know if my prick is vile or little? It's neither. :)

But you are an ISIS sympathiser...  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

But you are an ISIS sympathiser...  :-\

No, that's your dad. I only had a beer with him that one time. :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
No, that's your dad. I only had a beer with him that one time. :-\

Is that it? You can't use that in court barbie..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
Is that it? You can't use that in court barbie..

Try to stop me! Muha...Muhahahaha...Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
Try to stop me! Muha...Muhahahaha...Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ;D

You trying to type your name? Muhammad?  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
You trying to type your name? Muhammad?  :-\

What if it was? Are you racist?

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Another couple of days have gone by and not a shred of evidence to dispute my world view and sway me towards the people who say I'm the crazy cultist. Please enjoy your safe echo chamber where no one questions your unfounded beliefs and con artists use you as propaganda parrots

Like I said, you're not worth bothering with.  Your list confirmed that.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 22, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

I fully admit I am an "extreme" liberal. And a total social justice warrior. For me it's not so much politics as feeling everyone deserves a fair shake.

I also feel everyone deserves a fair shake.  In the case of immigration,  I think the illegal immigrants should jump through the same hoops as legal immigrants do.  It is only fair.  I also believe that people should be judged individually rather than being lumped into a groups like Trumptards or libtards for that matter.  Sure, there are some on here that deserve the pejoratives because they are so contemptuous of the other side. You know the type.  By all means, play hard with them.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 24, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
I also feel everyone deserves a fair shake.  In the case of immigration,  I think the illegal immigrants should jump through the same hoops as legal immigrants do.  It is only fair.  I also believe that people should be judged individually rather than being lumped into a groups like Trumptards or libtards for that matter.  Sure, there are some on here that deserve the pejoratives because they are so contemptuous of the other side. You know the type.  By all means, play hard with them.

You're as beautiful as that handsome mug of yours  :-*

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
You're as beautiful as that handsome mug of yours  :-*

Now you have me blushing!  :-[

:-*

Like the new avatar.  Nice change of pace.

Taaroa

Quote from: TigerLily on January 22, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
I fully admit I am an "extreme" liberal. And a total social justice warrior. For me it's not so much politics as feeling everyone deserves a fair shake.

How do you feel about affirmative action?

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 24, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

How are you on Trump firing Comey because (In Trump's words) he wouldn't let Flynn off? How are you on Trump lying at least five times a day (and this is easily verified) everyday? How are you on the cult mentality towards Trump, simply because he demands total and unthinking loyalty, to him. Do you really think Trump gives a second's thought to you or in fact anyone else?

First off- BRAVO, Ibby!!!

Pud you are slipping- you forgot the 'Russian Collusion' song and dance.

Here's the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdJvdcNIS_8

...and here's the dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB4Vkvceo0

Just trying to help.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on January 26, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
First off- BRAVO, Ibby!!!

Pud you are slipping- you forgot the 'Russian Collusion' song and dance.

Here's the song..

Just trying to help.  ;)

Collusion will be small spuds compared with the shit the Trump circus is going to find itself in.. That is of course if the GOP stand by their much lauded belief in letting the separation of powers stand and not try to undermine the institutions within..They wouldn't want to be accused of being Trump cultists and only Trump cultists and not having the best interests of the USA at heart and therefore be hypocrites after all. Now would they?  ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
Collusion will be small spuds compared with the shit the Trump circus is going to find itself in.. That is of course if the GOP stand by their much lauded belief in letting the separation of powers stand and not try to undermine the institutions within..They wouldn't want to be accused of being Trump cultists and only Trump cultists and not having the best interests of the USA at heart and therefore be hypocrites after all. Now would they?  ;)

Then lay it all out here for us, Pud. Who has the best interest of the USA at heart and what does that actually mean to you? Give us some examples. Sincere question - I would like to understand what you think is going on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Islam isn't a race...  ::)

That's what we've been trying to tell you for the last couple years.  ::)