• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 07:04:50 PM
I now scroll past his avatar when I see it. Feel free to join the club.  :)

Here's a promise - I will sincerely TRY to do just that. No promises, but I'll put some effort into it. And thanks for being pleasant in chiding me. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 07:04:50 PM
I now scroll past his avatar when I see it. Feel free to join the club.  :)

What a traumatized faggot. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 08:02:22 PM
Here's a promise - I will sincerely TRY to do just that. No promises, but I'll put some effort into it. And thanks for being pleasant in chiding me. ;)

He’s too needy a faggot for that.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 08:47:09 PM
He’s too needy a faggot for that.
Generally true, faggot. :D

Metron2267

https://qanon.pub

Feb 1 2019

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d73aee No.4989823  📁
Feb 1 2019 13:22:49 (EST)
Sys_conf_spec_y.jpg ⬇

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d73aee No.4989820  📁
Feb 1 2019 13:22:24 (EST)
7e46c1e5fb461a234ba37620e46b574fef69e2f76e6ee21af9e403ca46ff32ed.jpg ⬇

Last post before going dark?
Re: [PP]?
What events followed that post?
Coincidence?
Anons understand.
Q

Metron2267

https://voat.co/v/QRV/3009683
Kathy Tran was paid $2 million by Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood is paid by the government.

The government is paid by you, via your taxes.

This is why Q says "Your hard earned tax dollars at work."

Kathy Tran is the woman who recently tried to legalize abortion up to birth via her Virginia bill.

Image originates from US Department of Defense via Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/39955793@N07/15163347090

Image description:

140923-F-UL677-654 Two U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle aircraft fly over northern Iraq Sept. 23, 2014, after conducting airstrikes in Syria. The aircraft were part of a large coalition strike package that was the first to strike Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) targets in Syria. President Barack Obama authorized humanitarian aid deliveries to Iraq as well as targeted airstrikes to protect U.S. personnel from extremists known as ISIL. U.S. Central Command directed the operations. (DoD photo by Senior Airman Matthew Bruch, U.S. Air Force/Released)

SpaceMeowMaid

OK, I have tried to fix that, I accidently quoted Metron on the photo but, that is the best I can get. I didn't mean to quote you on that photo, if it bugs you or is against the rules I will pull it down, just please let me know. I am tryin to reply and link this to you because it ties that up neatly.

The irony of the Q psyop is that it's edifying boomers on how they helped destroy the country while getting them to participate in a bizarre social media confessional. The first generation subverted by television, raised their kids with its every instruction. Here's how that worked out. First generation to open the front door to the third world for feel good social currency, at their children's expense. Build the wall. First generation to raise their children on corporate food, now everyone's sick and fat. Endorsed sex education in schools, demonic trannies now indoctrinating their grandkids. Endorsed abortion, we now have post birth abortion legislated.

https://twitter.com/HoobMitchell/status/1091115581124812801

Yeah, (((they're))) literally celebrating your soft genocide but them military tribunals are coming any day now! Justice is coming!

Uhmayzin.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on February 01, 2019, 04:50:07 PM
The irony of the Q psyop is that it's edifying boomers on how they helped destroy the country while getting them to participate in a bizarre social media confessional. The first generation subverted by television, raised their kids with its every instruction. Here's how that worked out. First generation to open the front door to the third world for feel good social currency, at their children's expense. Build the wall. First generation to raise their children on corporate food, now everyone's sick and fat. Endorsed sex education in schools, demonic trannies now indoctrinating their grandkids. Endorsed abortion, we now have post birth abortion legislated.

[tweet]1091115581124812801[/tweet]

Yeah, (((they're))) literally celebrating your soft genocide but them military tribunals are coming any day now! Justice is coming!

Uhmayzin.
I mean, seriously, Spectre?

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 01, 2019, 04:06:05 PM
OK, I have tried to fix that, I accidently quoted Metron on the photo but, that is the best I can get. I didn't mean to quote you on that photo, if it bugs you or is against the rules I will pull it down, just please let me know. I am tryin to reply and link this to you because it ties that up neatly.
No worries and thanks for putting a "bow" on it. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on February 01, 2019, 04:50:07 PM

https://twitter.com/HoobMitchell/status/1091115581124812801

Uhmayzin.

Please, post more often.

We need to balance out all of the metron faggotry. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Pelayo on February 07, 2019, 06:11:37 AM
Who is Q ANON?  Whom Are The QANON?
Still unknown.

If I could correct the title to my thread, I would have done so, long ago.  My apologies.

pate

N E neu kyu (lar?), poats?

Axeing for fren.

-pAnon

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=2,msg1313469]  [attachment=1,msg1313469]

AAG Confirmation today woohoo!!! But we knew