• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:32:07 PM
But look at where you are now, purity sorting patriots and muttering "faggot" like some diseased leftard shill.

I was gone for a while, so I never followed the chump like you did. You likely are right about some aspects of his boring and repetitive routine. Leftists often are vulgar morons, and they chant mindless phrases like cult members do. Saying that, I now expect the Marxist trash to call me a gay slur and insult my deceased mother like the filthy retard that he is.

starrmtn001

I wish you guys would stop picking on each other.

You all have the same ideal in mind.  There you can unite.  What is going on now, is more important than your bickering.  Your spirits want to unite, but your egos prevent it.  Grow up. ;) :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 03:57:22 AM
I wish you guys would stop picking on each other.

You all have the same ideal in mind.  There you can unite.  What is going on now, is more important than your bickering.  Your spirits want to unite, but your egos prevent it.  Grow up. ;) :-*

You’d think, Starr but the reason these clowns come after me so vehemently is because they’re globalist shills trying to subvert and tank the Trump revolution which I’ve done nothing but support here. The yappy little mutts need their chains tugged hard. I’m here to help. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 04:59:29 AM
You’d think, Starr but the reason these clowns come after me so vehemently is because they’re globalist shills trying to subvert and tank the Trump revolution which I’ve done nothing but support here. The yappy little mutts need their chains tugged hard. I’m here to help. ;)
I, totally understand Doc.  But forcing an issue or understanding is how the libbies do it.  Presenting the pure facts, and hoping it's understood because intelligence prevails, is how "We" do it.  Sometimes, those on our side have chemistry that clashes.  That is the right of individuality.  Let it go, Doc.  The common goal is the same.  The personality is not yours to dictate to, just as your personality is not to be dictated to. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 05:11:55 AM
The common goal is the same.

I don’t believe it is, Starr otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to lie about me and my posting history here as much as metron does. These people put the Bushes on a pedestal while shitting on anyone who ever dared not vote Republican. And he says I’m administering a political purity test?! The hypocrisy is pretty ripe, Starr and these tactics are right out of Alinsky, if you know what I mean? That should tell you everything you need to know about old metron and friends.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 05:26:55 AM
I don’t believe it is, Starr otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to lie about me and my posting history here as much as metron does. These people put the Bushes on a pedestal while shitting on anyone who ever dared not vote Republican. And he says I’m administering a political purity test?! The hypocrisy is pretty ripe, Starr and these tactics are right out of Alinsky, if you know what I mean? That should tell you everything you need to know about old metron and friends.  ;)
Sorry, Doc.  I don't know who "they" are, nor what was said about your posting history.  I only know about what posts I've read of yours personally.

Sal Alinsky?  Yeah, I know.  To paraphrase him, he says to accuse others of that which you, yourself, are guilty of.  There's much more, but we are witnessing his teachings via the main (fake) stream media, every day.
Keep up the good work, Doc. I, and many others, truly appreciate it. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 05:47:00 AM
Sorry, Doc.  I don't know who "they" are, nor what was said about your posting history.  I only know about what posts I've read of yours personally.

Sal Alinsky?  Yeah, I know.  To paraphrase him, he says to accuse others of that which you, yourself, are guilty of.  There's much more, but we are witnessing his teachings via the main (fake) stream media, every day.
Keep up the good work, Doc. I, and many others, truly appreciate it. ;)

Thanks, Starr. Metron’s their leader. Some of his goons are cucky nolan, wiener and gd5150.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 05:50:00 AM
Thanks, Starr. Metron’s their leader. Some of his goons are cucky nolan, wiener and gd5150.

(Sigh).  Thanks, Doc.  I hope you don't misunderstand, but wiener and Gd are folks that I have a good report with.  I haven't had any interaction with Nolan, but he seems like a good fellow.
I'm not rejecting you, Doc.  You just need to know my friends and acquaintances are not restricted, but include a vast variety of personalities.  I am open to learn of what Existence has to offer. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 05:58:20 AM
(Sigh).  Thanks, Doc.  I hope you don't misunderstand, but wiener and Gd are folks that I have a good report with.  I haven't had any interaction with Nolan, but he seems like a good fellow.
I'm not rejecting you, Doc.  You just need to know my friends and acquaintances are not restricted, but include a vast variety of personalities.  I am open to learn of what Existence has to offer.

Alright but just don’t be disappointed when you have Republicans fulfilling a globalist Democrat agenda again cuz that’s what clowns like them want, to take us back to the good old days of the Bush era and business as usual (rife with corruption). Let’s see how “open hearted” you are then. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 06:02:18 AM
Alright but

Are you trying to allow something here? You don't work that way.

starrmtn001

Alright but just don’t be disappointed when you have Republicans fulfilling a globalist Democrat agenda again cuz that’s what clowns like them want, to take us back to the good old days of the Bush era and business as usual (rife with corruption). Let’s see how “open hearted” you are then. ;)
The only disappointment I've ever had, or will have, is with myself when I don't follow my Heart (Gut instinct).  No one's fault but my own.

Jackstar

the reason these clowns come after me so vehemently is because

What, no video?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:18:04 AM
What, no video?

There’s this place called Youtube. I’m sure you’ll figure it out...eventually.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:18:04 AM
What, no video?
Hi, Jack!  Oh, oh.  Can I say Hijack?  Eeks! :o

I just wanted to say how much I love your avatar. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:17:08 AM
Are you trying to allow something here? You don't work that way.

The slightest possibility of such a speculation hadn’t begun to cross my mind.

Metron2267

The closest any of us have seen here to anyone even slightly embracing "globalism" was Kid sticking up for Poppy after his funeral. And even he did not sign in as pro-EU, UN, or any other institutional sponsor of globalism, so really...this whipping post exists within the tiny confines of your own hateful mind.

I truly think that if you had Pud or PB to wank off too you'd at least be able to channel your indignation on to those who actually deserve it. Right now you're just an ape with a machine gun and everything looks like a target:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:39:34 AM
The closest any of us have seen here to anyone even slightly embracing "globalism" was Kid sticking up for Poppy after his funeral. And even he did not sign in as pro-EU, UN, or any other institutional sponsor of globalism, so really...this whipping post exists within the tiny confines of your own hateful mind.

I truly think that if you had Pud or PB to wank off too you'd at least be able to channel your indignation on to those who actually deserve it. Right now you're just an ape with a machine gun and everything looks like a target:

Nope. You’re refusal to accept your hypocrisy about still embracing the Bushes while attempting to demonize anyone who even voted for Obama is the reason. There can be only one reason for that: you’re a globalist, like them. I’ve got your number and I’m never going to let up on you here. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 05:26:55 AM
I don’t believe it is, Starr otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to lie about me and my posting history here as much as metron does.

What lie? You admitted to voting for Obama - finis.

QuoteThese people put the Bushes on a pedestal while shitting on anyone who ever dared not vote Republican. And he says I’m administering a political purity test?! The hypocrisy is pretty ripe, Starr and these tactics are right out of Alinsky, if you know what I mean? That should tell you everything you need to know about old metron and friends.  ;)

Like Shillary, your accusations contain only an indictment of your own behavior.

Here's an actual political "purity" test for ya - quote me ever saying anything pro-globalism here. ANYTHING!

Take all the time and screens you need:______________________________________________________________________ ::) ::) ::)

Uh huh. You can't. And that makes you insane with rage. So all you have left is the lies.

Now if you really wanted to bag on me you'd rip me for voting Perot and thus delivering us unto Klintoon. That was a "purity" of principles vote I have never been able to square since. Instead you simply lie and accuse me of voting for both Bushes. Pretty mental crap really, but one thing I have observed is that when you lack a credible target, you simply paint your own up and ventillate it. Great at the range, impractical in a forum where all the written record is up for anyone to examine and verify.

Face it, you're just a generalized tantrum at any and every thing - no focus or honesty required. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 05:50:00 AM

Uh yeah...we meet at the local VFW post every Tuesday evening and plot how to file a few more pounds off your trigger pull each week... ::)

I think we might have filed a bit more than needed though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo

Metron2267

Just keep up the fictionalizing Doc.

I have no truck with Romney, Ryan or any RINO, esp. that soon to be NBC whore Flake!

Build the wall - deport the "dreamers", fuck NATO, evict the UN, take our nation back from the Illuminati and Soros. Period. >:(

Now be sure to immediately erase what I wrote and insert your own tantrum script, cuz you always do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
What lie? You admitted to voting for Obama - finis.

Like Shillary, your accusations contain only an indictment of your own behavior.

Here's an actual political "purity" test for ya - quote me ever saying anything pro-globalism here. ANYTHING!

Take all the time and screens you need:______________________________________________________________________ ::) ::) ::)

Uh huh. You can't. And that makes you insane with rage. So all you have left is the lies.

Now if you really wanted to bag on me you'd rip me for voting Perot and thus delivering us unto Klintoon. That was a "purity" of principles vote I have never been able to square since. Instead you simply lie and accuse me of voting for both Bushes. Pretty mental crap really, but one thing I have observed is that when you lack a credible target, you simply paint your own up and ventillate it. Great at the range, impractical in a forum where all the written record is up for anyone to examine and verify.

Face it, you're just a generalized tantrum at any and every thing - no focus or honesty required. :-\

The guy posts ranting walls of text like this in which he repeatedly lies about me and then accuses me of throwing a tantrum. Very Alinsky! As are most of his other “tactics.” What a pathetic faggot.  ::)

P.S. Try to follow the logic (I know you can’t): You still support the Bushes and refuse to be critical of them in anyway and even go so far as attacking people like me who are critical of them. They are globalist who work for and have always worked for the Rockefellers. Hence, you must be a globalist too. You’re an incredibly stupid globalist but a globalist nonetheless.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:44:24 AM
Nope. You’re refusal to accept your hypocrisy about still embracing the Bushes

So by posting extensively on their illuminst roots, speech-making, clips, etc. for all to examine and deride along with me, that somehow constitutes "embracing" them?

You truly are a deceitful, skull-fucked retard. ::)

Quotewhile attempting to demonize anyone who even voted for Obama is the reason.

Yes I will decry Obozo voters, and I'd not have had that ammo either save for your posting it here. So very sorry you over-shared. But turn about is fair play, and your words and actions then had consequences, consequences we're all paying for today.

QuoteThere can be only one reason for that: you’re a globalist, like them. I’ve got your number and I’m never going to let up on you here. ;)

No I'm not nor have I ever been a "globalist". In fact I trend nationalist/isolationist - regardless of the alleged perils of the latter. If I could see an audit of and end to the Euro-bankster Fed I'd be thrilled!

And I'm sick and tired of our paying for Yurop's 'defense' whilst they import their own replacement voters and expand NATO inexorably out. I will NOT support one American being forced to shed blood for the fucking Ukraine or Montenegro - period!

Now go on, ventilate your hand-crafter target/strawman. It's all you ever had, all you ever will have here. >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:01:40 PM
So by posting extensively on their illuminst roots, speech-making, clips, etc. for all to examine and deride along with me, that somehow constitutes "embracing" them?

You truly are a deceitful, skull-fucked retard. ::)

Yes I will decry Obozo voters, and I'd not have had that ammo either save for your posting it here. So very sorry you over-shared. But turn about is fair play, and your words and actions then had consequences, consequences we're all paying for today.

No I'm not nor have I ever been a "globalist". In fact I trend nationalist/isolationist - regardless of the alleged perils of the latter. If I could see an audit of and end to the Euro-bankster Fed I'd be thrilled!

And I'm sick and tired of our paying for Yurop's 'defense' whilst they import their own replacement voters and expand NATO inexorably out. I will NOT support one American being forced to shed blood for the fucking Ukraine or Montenegro - period!

Now go on, ventilate your hand-crafter target/strawman. It's all you ever had, all you ever will have here. >:(

Well, if you’re not a globalist then you should be able to speak truthfully about the Bush family and their politics...but you don’t. Here’s an opportunity for you to set the record straight. i won’t hold my breath while I wait for your response though. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
The guy posts ranting walls of text like this in which he repeatedly lies about me and then accuses me of throwing a tantrum. Very Alinsky! As are most of his other “tactics.” What a pathetic faggot.  ::)

Find and post even one instance of me saying a single thing that is pro-globalism.

Come on coward - DO IT!

QuoteP.S. Try to follow the logic (I know you can’t): You still support the Bushes and refuse to be critical of them in anyway and even go so far as attacking people like me who are critical of them.

I think the problem here is that I am quite literally dealing with a crazy man.

I say I loathe Bushes, you accuse me of supporting them.

Utterly pointless tantrum you have going. ::)

QuoteThey are globalist who work for and have always worked for the Rockefellers. Hence, you must be a globalist too. You’re an incredibly stupid globalist but a globalist nonetheless.

So QUOTE me then!

Find something, anything that I have written here that is pro globalist, pro-Rockefeller, pro-Bushes.

Explain the nexus of and anti-Illuminati content of the debate with Kid. You recall that one fairly well I imagine...given the shit hit that fan after I came in and supported YOUR Bush hatred.

But why let the facts get in the way of your precious strawman. Continue the lies. Then do victory dance. Rinse, lather, repeat...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:05:37 PM
Well, if you’re not a globalist then you should be able to speak truthfully about the Bush family and their politics...but you don’t.

I don't?

Who was it that examined Poppy's "thousand points of light" speech metaphor and reviled it as Satanic Illuminati imagery?

Uh huh.

Who posted both Bush's Skull and Bones bullshit?

Uh huh...

QuoteHere’s an opportunity for you to set the record straight. i won’t hold my breath while I wait for your response though. :D

Of course not, you're too busy building another:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:08:27 PM
Find and post even one instance of me saying a single thing that is pro-globalism.

Come on coward - DO IT!

I think the problem here is that I am quite literally dealing with a crazy man.

I say I loathe Bushes, you accuse me of supporting them.

Utterly pointless tantrum you have going. ::)

So QUOTE me then!

Find something, anything that I have written here that is pro globalist, pro-Rockefeller, pro-Bushes.

Explain the nexus of and anti-Illuminati content of the debate with Kid. You recall that one fairly well I imagine...given the shit hit that fan after I came in and supported YOUR Bush hatred.

But why let the facts get in the way of your precious strawman. Continue the lies. Then do victory dance. Rinse, lather, repeat...

It’s locked in your post history, dude. I’m not going to dig through it for you or anyone else because an idiot like you just isn’t worth it but when I started speaking truthfully about the Bushes you were one of the people here who rushed to their defense and started attacking me for it. Just a few days ago you posted that “the temporal choice was real...” whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean. You’re the liar and the one who keeps on employing Alinsky tactics here, you globalist shill.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:15:01 PM
It’s locked in your post history, dude.

Seriously?

My post history is NOT "locked"

Do try again little man.

QuoteI’m not going to dig through it for you or anyone else because an idiot like you just isn’t worth it

Bullshit. You're humping my every post with your lies and the only reason you won't post proof of your claims is because we both know none exists, zero. You're intellectually weak as water and as big a liar and head case as I have ever encountered in this or any medium.

Quotebut when I started speaking truthfully about the Bushes you were one of the people here who rushed to their defense and started attacking me for it.

So this should be real easy to prove then - CITE ME!

And don't ever bother to admit that I came in after you with proof of Poppy's illuminist roots and that touched off the Kid feud.

Thing is, you basically LIVE to start shit and then watch the conflagration turn into a wildfire. You are, in the mort unambiguous terms, a virtual forum arsonist. That's why (I believe) Bart shitcanned you within days while I lasted months. Cancer gets excised for a reason - even if I find the treatment excessive given the cost the host must bear.

QuoteJust a few days ago you posted that “the temporal choice was real...” whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean. You’re the liar and the one who keeps on employing Alinsky tactics here, you globalist shill.

Do you even know what that means?

We had (as ever) only two real choices in those timelines.

I'm pleased not to have gone with the climate k00ker and his mega mansion of carbon credits. And I'm even more proud not to have voted for the Skerry War Criminal who actually proposed in debate #2  that he would have the US sell enriched uranium to the Iranian mullas!!! >:(

Now then, let's see if you can be educated:

Examples of temporal in a Sentence
Adjective (1)
The struggle of the dispersed Tibetan people is made all the more newsworthy by the nonviolent emphasis of their spiritual and temporal leader, the Nobel Peace laureate Dalai Lama, who lives in exile in Dharamsala, India.
â€" Flynne Bachleda, Publisher's Weekly, 15 Aug. 1994
By eschewing history and politics, The Last Train From Madrid leeches war of its particular temporal context, providing an eight-year-old with his first glimpse of war as eternal anonymous suffering.
â€" Donald Hall, Harper's, May 1991

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/temporal

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
Seriously?

My post history is NOT "locked"

Really?! You have the ability to change or delete your posts here after 15 minutes. Wow! You really are powerful. I guess Lee really did make your the mod then. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:32:34 PM
Really?!

Really.

Do a post search.

QuoteYou have the ability to change or delete your posts here after 15 minutes.

And save for correcting spelling or fixing a link I don't. Next!

QuoteWow! You really are powerful. I guess Lee really did make your the mod then. ::)
You are also paranoiac.

This 15 minute edit "power" you speak of...uh...we ALL have it you know...damn... ::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:26:02 PM

Do you even know what that means?

We had (as ever) only two real choices in those timelines.

I'm pleased not to have gone with the climate k00ker and his mega mansion of carbon credits. And I'm even more proud not to have voted for the Skerry War Criminal who actually proposed in debate #2  that he would have the US sell enriched uranium to the Iranian mullas!!! >:(

The fact that you somehow think the Bushes were any different or a legitimate (non-globalist) choice just shows what an idiot you truly are. Until Trump got elected it was all just a puppet show for idiots like you.