• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Wozniak: Net neutrality at risk

Started by MrHippie, October 25, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
Enjoy your lemon party, fellas!  ;D

I posted that the night Dimebag Derrell got smoked. It really lightened the mood. :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:34:53 AM
Ah! I can see your girl is a fan of the Cock Hero series as well! :)

ROTF

Gotta run.  I'll leave you with this.  LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8I26HN3HM

Swishypants

The intelligence level is Deep Blue Dr. Mexican. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:01:05 AM
Zero dollars. :) I personally own nothing and have nothing. I draw my funds from other sources that I am invested in through a trust.  I can not be sued.
I think you could in theory be sued. But the plaintiff would have to want to stand on principle, since they might never be able to collect. It could go something like this, "I had an excellent reputation.  The defendant convinced coworkers I was a pedophile.  I lost my job and references.  I cant support my family now, however, I took the slanderer to court and won.  He has been ordered to pay me $40,000."

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on October 26, 2017, 01:17:21 AM
I think you could in theory be sued. But the plaintiff would have to want to stand on principle, since they might never be able to collect. It could go something like this, "I had an excellent reputation.  The defendant convinced coworkers I was a pedophile.  I lost my job and references.  I cant support my family now, however, I took the slanderer to court and won.  He has been ordered to pay me $40,000."

Not possible if the assets are all held in a over-seas trust controlled by a major corporation. The assets are zero, and slander would be handled in a Class A court; meaning Justice of the Peace. Awards shall not exceed 5,000 and are only upheld by gentleman's agreement. (meaning if you don't pay it's just go fuck yourself time; no law enforcement occurs) It's a good way to protect yourself from lawsuits, identity theft, and income taxes.  The law above Common Law (which is almost all the laws now) is simply Wealth Protection. If you have wealth, you're safe. If you don't, you pound sand.  Armed Private Security, backed by cyber security experts nix's the physical threats.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, didn't there used to be a guy called KingofKings here? I can't seem to find him anymore.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
Hey, didn't there used to be a guy called KingofKings here? I can't seem to find him anymore.  :D

I'm him! He's me! I'm anyone you think I am sugar-drawers!  ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 01:36:21 AM
I'm him! He's me! I'm anyone you think I am sugar-drawers!  ;D ;D ;D

If you say so. I wasn't suggesting that though but just asking if anyone had seen him around.  ;)

He was a real shitty guitar player from Canada.  :D

Swishypants

MD! I got these pussies man! Moist and juicy! Titties everywhere! Slappin', lickin', suckin', fuckin'! Ooooooh yeah!  8)   WANNA' LICK!? SYKE!!! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 01:38:38 AM
MD! I got these pussies man! Moist and juicy! Titties everywhere! Slappin', lickin', suckin', fuckin'! Ooooooh yeah!  8)   WANNA' LICK!? SYKE!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfm35G_0p6o

Swishypants

LMFAO!!! This is MD right now in his dirty trailer.

Good and bunged up!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 02:00:29 AM
LMFAO!!! This is MD right now in his dirty trailer.

Good and bunged up!!!

Someone got triggered. Maybe you really are him.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 02:11:18 AM
Someone got triggered. Maybe you really are him.  :D

Me having a good time laughing at your inability to let go of this thread because you are hornier than a 10 peckered hoot-owl is triggered in the finest possible sense of that word! How long has it been since you shot that wax-dart out of your dick? LMAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 02:12:58 AM
Me having a good time laughing at your inability to let go of this thread because you are hornier than a 10 peckered hoot-owl is triggered in the finest possible sense of that word! How long has it been since you shot that wax-dart out of your dick? LMAO!

Nonsense! You're the one making all the claims. I'm just entertained by how ridiculously pathetic you are.  ;D

You are the new Falkie!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 02:14:34 AM
Nonsense! You're the one making all the claims. I'm just entertained by how ridiculously pathetic you are.  ;D

It's not a claim. It's my life. You're starting to wane. It's beginning to set in. In another couple of months you'll be kissing my ass, trying to get in my good graces so I'll throw you some scraps. And I'll do it too! Owning guys like you is a pleasure.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 02:16:04 AM
It's not a claim. It's my life. You're starting to wane. It's beginning to set in. In another couple of months you'll be kissing my ass, trying to get in my good graces so I'll throw you some scraps. And I'll do it too! Owning guys like you is a pleasure.  ;D

Such a rich fantasy life. It's too bad you're not doing anything creative with that imagination. Oh well, just more irony.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 02:19:50 AM
Such a rich fantasy life. It's too bad you're not doing anything creative with that imagination. Oh well, just more irony.  :D

Clever girl! LOL! I am never going to throw you even a scrap.

I'm going to use you as a skeptic to convince others to seriously inquire behind the scenes. You will be the fulcrum upon which I will turn the tide of this board. Stand fast old troll. I can't do this without you, and I know you will. You can't be any other way. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 02:22:33 AM
Clever girl! LOL! I am never going to throw you even a scrap.

I'm going to use you as a skeptic to convince others to seriously inquire behind the scenes. You will be the fulcrum upon which I will turn the tide of this board. Stand fast old troll. I can't do this without you, and I know you will. You can't be any other way. :)

You say that almost as much as pud tells us that evidence of Russian collusion is forthcoming. I won't hold my breath on this one either. You're so funny when you try to be intimidating.  ;D

wr250

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

You are the new Falkie!  :D

FIFY

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
You say that almost as much as pud tells us that evidence of Russian collusion is forthcoming. I won't hold my breath on this one either. You're so funny when you try to be intimidating.  ;D

I'm in your head! I could have been a contender! I could have been somebody! I've been somebody three times already!

MrHippie

Enjoying a proper cup of tea here at La Casa de Hippies.
Happy Halloween to Dr. MD MD and Swishypants and to all the folks at Dummy and Fatty HQ
You guys are transparent. You cast no shadow.
-

Norm

Quote from: MrHippie on November 02, 2017, 06:38:41 PM
Happy Halloween to Dr. MD MD and Swishypants and to all the folks at Dummy and Fatty HQ
-

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MrHippie on November 02, 2017, 06:38:41 PM
-

Oh, so now am I not only involuntarily teamed up with that fuckwad but I'm also really George Noory too?! Fuck you, MrHippie! You're not even a real hippie and someone left a big turd in your granola.  ::)

Swishypants

Don't talk to Pud mean like that Hippie!  >:(