• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Wozniak: Net neutrality at risk

Started by MrHippie, October 25, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

MrHippie

-
The Woz and former FCC Chairman Michael Copps spoke up against the deafening silence about your internet access.

-
“The path forward is clear. The FCC must abandon its ill-conceived plan to end net neutrality,” wrote Wozniak and Copps. “Instead of creating fast lanes for the few, it should be moving all of us to the fast lane by encouraging competition in local broadband connectivity and pushing companies to deliver higher speeds at more affordable prices. It’s the right thing for us as consumers and as citizens.”
-
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2017/09/29/steve-wozniak-net-neutrality-rollback-will-end-internet-know/

Swishypants

I hope the entire internet blows up and goes away.  Life was better without it. Less jacking off; more actual fucking!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
I hope the entire internet blows up and goes away.  Life was better without it. Less jacking off; more actual fucking!

LOL! He can't even get laid on the internet. Your life would be shit with or without it.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
LOL! He can't even get laid on the internet. Your life would be shit with or without it.  :D

I was speaking about most people. I have several women in my life. I'm way past the needing a girlfriend or even monogamy. My lady friends are so copacetic with it, they switch off nights with me and on rare occasion, all three go in together to make me happy. It's true MD. I'm not yanking your chain. Sex is so available to me I don't really even crave it much anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 10:42:11 PM
I was speaking about most people. I have several women in my life. I'm way past the needing a girlfriend or even monogamy. My lady friends are so copacetic with it, they switch off nights with me and on rare occasion, all three go in together to make me happy. It's true MD. I'm not yanking your chain. Sex is so available to me I don't really even crave it much anymore.

No, you're pretty much ALWAYS speaking about yourself and the fact that you feel you need to address my joke with a bunch of made up bullshit speaks to the level of your desperation.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 10:47:09 PM
No, you're pretty much ALWAYS speaking about yourself and the fact that you feel you need to address my joke with a bunch of made up bullshit speaks to the level of your desperation.  :D

The funniest part of it is that I know you think I'm making it up, but I'm not and I can just imagine your sputtering rage if you knew that. :) A man with money gets whatever he wants from women. It's just the way it is. I know it's gosh, but I can't resist; I just sodomized one of them and then sent her out to get me some food. I'm nice to her. She's nice to me. :)

Swishypants

P.S. I don't include fat girls or women with boobs less than DD in my inner circle btw.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Keep digging your hole, little man. It's the only one you'll ever experience. ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 10:55:23 PM
Keep digging your hole, little man. It's the only one you'll ever experience. ;D

I was just having a conversation with my lady tonight about maybe bringing the other two over next week. One to do her with a strap-on, while I do the one doing her in the butt, and the other one sucks her boobs. It got her so hot, she came and thinks it's well past time for another special party night. :)

Swishypants

Sometimes I like to stack 'em up and go Double Sixes!

"Double Sixes!? CURSE THE LIGHT!" - Dr. Mexican  :-*

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

I was just having a conversation with my lady tonight about maybe bringing the other two over next week. One to do her with a strap-on, while I do the one doing her in the butt, and the other one sucks her boobs. It got her so hot, she came and thinks it's well past time for another special party night. :)
God bless net neutrality, god damned net neutrality.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:03:05 PM
Sometimes I like to stack 'em up and go Double Sixes!

"Double Sixes!? CURSE THE LIGHT!" - Dr. Mexican  :-*

Yes, this is a more accurate representation of who you really are.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:06:52 PM
Yes, this is a more accurate representation of who you really are.  :D

When I stack 'em, it's like a game. Winner is the one that makes me blow my load in them. Bonus to the one that does it with her vagina. I find competition makes it fun for all, and then we chill out by the Hi-Fi and drink some more wine while the loser cleans up my sword with her mouth. No condoms; all my ladies are fixed. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:09:38 PM
When I stack 'em, it's like a game. Winner is the one that makes me blow my load in them. Bonus to the one that does it with her vagina. I find competition makes it fun for all, and then we chill out by the Hi-Fi and drink some more wine while the loser cleans up my sword with her mouth. No condoms; all my ladies are fixed. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:13:20 PM

I know! Why wouldn't it be? Everyone is at pronhub right now, searching FFFM. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
God bless net neutrality, god damned net neutrality.

You're cool! One day I'll have you over and you can take them all for a test drive. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
You're cool! One day I'll have you over and you can take them all for a test drive. :)

You'll get there and there will be no women there. He'll make up some bullshit about them coming by later and then he'll ask you if you want a drink while you wait. Of course, it'll be roofied and you'll wake up in some strange alley with your pants around your ankles.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:20:59 PM
You'll get there and there will be no women there. He'll make up some bullshit about them coming by later and then he'll ask you if you want a drink while you wait. Of course, it'll be roofied and you'll wake up in some strange alley with your pants around your ankles.  ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Touche'. Seriously 5150, they're real and you can fuck 'em; lord knows I have a thousand times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Touche'. Seriously 5150, they're real and you can fuck 'em; lord knows I have a thousand times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Swishypants

Hope this doesn't break the rules here. It's the most demure representation I could find.  Just like this MD! Baby oil too! Farts have happened. You just hold your breath and double down on the jackhammer!  ;D

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

Mister PissyPants 'as 'poken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE5-cjDlN_U

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:34:51 PM
You're so desperate.  ;D

Only to piss you off with a reality you can never be apart of. :)

Swishypants

pate, you're too weird and no one can understand you; give it up.  :o

Swishypants

I don't drink much. A glass, maybe two occasionally, so I usually just have coffee during.

https://youtu.be/3q-_iOqQ8Bs

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

Srlsly, Havre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_ls-1FYuk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:35:55 PM
Only to piss you off with a reality you can never be apart of. :)

It's not working because 1. My life is better than yours could ever be and 2. I see through your bullshit and am entertained by just how desperate you are. Maybe it's time to finally change those dirty Depends. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:37:04 PM
pate, you're too weird and no one can understand you; give it up.  :o

This is why you really don't belong here. Hopefully, mv flushes soon.  :D

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

Ah, but who will change your Depends when you are old and frail?  It's one thing to live like that in your 20's but after that a person ought to man up and look for someone to raise kids and share a life with.