• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marine Le Pen

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 06, 2017, 02:10:40 PM
Only if you stick your finger in 'em to make sure they work. ::) ;)

Finger and stick might be your forte.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
Special report my arse. Lol.. and Obama supports Macron because le Penn is a facist in bed with Putin. Still, you knew that.
Whatever.

What about the outlets.  Do they work?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:12:51 PM
Finger and stick might be your forte.  :)
Lol YP, nice try, but YOU are the one trying to sell us the outlets. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 06, 2017, 02:15:57 PM
Lol YP, nice try, but YOU are the one trying to sell us the outlets. ;D

Sell? Hardly, its casting caviar to pigs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:09:11 PM
No, the CIA and FBI have, you're just too lazy to sort it out. No surprises.

I'm too lazy?! Isn't it their job to "sort it out?" To the best of my knowledge the FBI has concluded there's nothing there.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 02:19:44 PM
I'm too lazy?! Isn't it their job to "sort it out?" To the best of my knowledge the FBI has concluded there's nothing there.  :D

Concluded what? Your knowledge needs a defrag, install the patch, reboot and then you're good to go.

Dr. MD MD

Special report my arse. Lol.. and Obama supports Macron because le Penn is a facist in bed with Putin. Still, you knew that.

Sure! Everyone who doesn't agree with you MUST be a communist Russian agent (even though they haven't been communist in decades and the left were making jokes about this in the 2012 federal election)  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
Concluded what? Your knowledge needs a defrag, install the patch, reboot and then you're good to go.

This is getting to be like Waiting For Godot, pud.  ::)

starrmtn001

Yeah, okay, YP.  Sure, why not? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 02:23:00 PM
Sure! Everyone who doesn't agree with you MUST be a communist Russian agent (even though they haven't been communist in decades and the left were making jokes about this in the 2012 federal election)  ;D

Your idoicy is frankly no longer amusing. Truly it isn't. Now, hush.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 06, 2017, 02:26:45 PM
Yeah, okay, YP.  Sure, why not? ::)

That isn't Putin.....but this is. Not sure if its before, during or after she got a loan from him for her campaign

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:29:18 PM
Your idoicy is frankly no longer amusing. Truly it isn't. Now, hush.

Pfft...You always say that when you got no game.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:31:50 PM
That isn't Putin.....but this is. Not sure if its before, during or after she got a loan from him for her campaign

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 02:36:12 PM
Pfft...You always say that when you got no game.  ::)

Its "You have no game"... now hush.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

Good thing we didn't elect HRC

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

She was Sec of State wasn't she? And probably photographed before he decided she wasn't doing him any favours with Eastern Europe.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:28:44 PM
And there lies the unfortunate irony of Brexit. The joint alliance of the EU is going to be in disarray because the freedom of movement of employment and residence will be no more as far as the UK is concerned. No 'hopping over' to Germany, France, CERN, or wherever (or them to the UK) without visas, work permits, limits etc. And many joint scientific projects will leave the UK simply because the future hassle isn't worth it.
Has that been official? Is Schengen or other agreements gone? That was made before the EU became a super-state and did not include all EU members. Have the EU bloc countries actually said one will need a special VISA for travel (non-work) for people from the UK, not just a passport? As an aside (not sure the EU would ever go along with it but they did grant special rules for the UK before, so maybe they would(?,) would Brexit make it possible to go back to a more EC type of relationship with Europe instead of the full-blow EU type?

albrecht

Was this pre-reset button (where the button was misspelled and made our DOS look like they were in kindergarten with that weak stunt?)
I love that crazed look on her face. I think she really has gone off the deep end, maybe its the boozing or just age but I don't remember her looking so "whacked out," as Norry might say, when she was First Lady. I still didn't like her, and she had awful ideas, but she didn't seem totally insane.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:50:25 PM
She was Sec of State wasn't she? And probably photographed before he decided she wasn't doing him any favours with Eastern Europe.

She was also Secretary of State when she accepted $31 million for her foundation and Bill got $400,000(twice his normal rate) for a speech in Moscow while she was in the process of recommending the Russian uranium deal.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2017, 02:55:29 PM
Was this pre-reset button (where the button was misspelled and made our DOS look like they were in kindergarten with that weak stunt?)
I love that crazed look on her face. I think she really has gone off the deep end, maybe its the boozing or just age but I don't remember her looking so "whacked out," as Norry might say, when she was First Lady. I still didn't like her, and she had awful ideas, but she didn't seem totally insane.

That was a stupid move. The reset button was 2009. I think that picture is from 2012.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2017, 02:53:17 PM
Has that been official? Is Schengen or other agreements gone? That was made before the EU became a super-state and did not include all EU members. Have the EU bloc countries actually said one will need a special VISA for travel (non-work) for people from the UK, not just a passport? As an aside (not sure the EU would ever go along with it but they did grant special rules for the UK before, so maybe they would(?,) would Brexit make it possible to go back to a more EC type of relationship with Europe instead of the full-blow EU type?

The UK didn't sign up to the Schengen agreement. But it did sign up to the free movement of employment and residence to those with a European passport.

The pro Brexit advocates sold the idea (among others that they could neither substantiate or know for sure) that if the UK was out of the EU club, the UK could somehow negotiate terms to suit the UK for leaving. Now, over the years I've been in a trade union (many years ago) and other clubs and societies. Never has anyone left on the proviso that they can tell the club they left, what little tidbits they might keep after they left. The EU has said as much, and rightly so. If the UK is out, then its out, it can't keep the bits it liked but not be in the club.

Dr. MD MD

To me that's a look that says, OMG, I SO want to fuck you but you know I have to keep pretending you're the devil incarnate, right?  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 03:09:44 PM
The UK didn't sign up to the Schengen agreement. But it did sign up to the free movement of employment and residence to those with a European passport.

The pro Brexit advocates sold the idea (among others that they could neither substantiate or know for sure) that if the UK was out of the EU club, the UK could somehow negotiate terms to suit the UK for leaving. Now, over the years I've been in a trade union (many years ago) and other clubs and societies. Never has anyone left on the proviso that they can tell the club they left, what little tidbits they might keep after they left. The EU has said as much, and rightly so. If the UK is out, then its out, it can't keep the bits it liked but not be in the club.
But there nothing to say (not that the EU bloc would do so) the the UK could negotiate new agreements in whatever areas with the EU. Or sign on to the Schengen Treaty (again, if they would let you.) Or the EFTA, which would get you Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland which, face it, are the most beautiful and clean European countries and you can get your skiing and banking on.

Is the EU really going to make UK citizens need to get special VISAs just to visit (non-work?) They don't even do that for Americans; just show your passport and in you go- and we aren't a member, or former member, of the EU.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 03:13:41 PM
To me that's a look that says, OMG, I SO want to fuck you but you know I have to keep pretending you're the devil incarnate, right?  ;D

This is when he told her he had all her emails.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

Excuses, excuses..... ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
But there nothing to say (not that the EU bloc would do so) the the UK could negotiate new agreements in whatever areas with the EU. Or sign on to the Schengen Treaty (again, if they would let you.) Or the EFTA, which would get you Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland which, face it, are the most beautiful and clean European countries and you can get your skiing and banking on.

Is the EU really going to make UK citizens need to get special VISAs just to visit (non-work?) They don't even do that for Americans; just show your passport and in you go- and we aren't a member, or former member, of the EU.

I think they will issue work and residency visas (probably not visitor) for the EU countries UK passport holders wish to work in. Now whether its a universal one or having to apply for individual countries remains to be seen. I have a friend whose sister and her family have lived and worked in Austria for several years, their three children have UK passports, all speak, read and write fluent German. They don't know if they'll be alliowed to stay there after BREXIT or if they'll need to go through a US type greencard application. And if they do, will it be limited? Same goes for Europeans in the UK, some of whom are already being deported even though they've lived and worked in the UK for many years.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, pud! I heard that Vlad the Impaler the Duke of Edinburgh is retiring from public life. Any thoughts? Does this mean you won't have to wipe his bum anymore or do you only do that for the queen?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 03:26:43 PM
I think they will issue work and residency visas (probably not visitor) for the EU countries UK passport holders wish to work in. Now whether its a universal one or having to apply for individual countries remains to be seen. I have a friend whose sister and her family have lived and worked in Austria for several years, their three children have UK passports, all speak, read and write fluent German. They don't know if they'll be alliowed to stay there after BREXIT or if they'll need to go through a US type greencard application. And if they do, will it be limited? Same goes for Europeans in the UK, some of whom are already being deported even though they've lived and worked in the UK for many years.
I'm sure something will be worked out, especially when large corporations, lawyers, etc point out the potential problems. I can see how the poor, itinerant laborers, migrants, n etc are going to have a problem but I seriously doubt the UK, or the EU, is going to disrupt higher-level business, etc. Before the EU was a block people could still get work and residency visas. But, yeah, if one must apply to each country separately it would be more of a pain. Though with an online system it might not be that disruptive?