• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marine Le Pen

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Spy

Trump has created such a stench around the world the fascist Le Pen didn't stand a chance.  Maybe the US will come to its senses someday and rejoin the Western democracies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 07, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
Trump has created such a stench around the world the fascist Le Pen didn't stand a chance.  Maybe the US will come to its senses someday and rejoin the Western democracies.

No, it's corporatists like you who pose as liberal that really smell like shit. You're not fooling anyone anymore.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on Today at 13:55:50

« Reply #122 on: Today at 13:58:22 »

I 💗 numbers

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

« Last post by Dr. MD MD on Today at 14:11:15 »

JOURNEYMAN

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 03:42:30 PM
« Last post by Dr. MD MD on Today at 14:11:15 »

JOURNEYMAN

Journey? They were OK but I was more into bands like Boston and Foreigner back then.  ;)

lol

You are a tremendous faggot.

Next Stop:

France!

Viva La France!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 04:11:37 PM
Immediate downgrade to swabbie.

Never heard of them. Did they open for Journey or something?  ???

mikuthing01

My uncle may or may not be the drummer for Journey.

[Separate Ways Intensifies]

albrecht

I consider it a pretty good showing for a "far-right anti-EU candidate," as the NYTimes dubs her, and the history of her father with all the media and power of the EU behind Marcon. If you would've asked me if the National Front could get upwards of 36% in a Presidential election just a few years ago I would've laughed. Unfortunately for Frenchmen they can look forward to more years of terrorism and violence. Also, it is interesting how this election, and Brexit, really makes Germany more powerful because it keeps the EU together but without UK influence. I almost buy into the theory of the NAZIs actually winning the war after all, in a way. Without the UK to balance it out Germany, essentially, runs most of Europe.
The map is interesting:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/07/world/europe/france-election-results-maps.html?_r=0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2017, 04:34:59 PM
I consider it a pretty good showing for a "far-right anti-EU candidate," as the NYTimes dubs her, and the history of her father with all the media and power of the EU behind Marcon. If you would've asked me if the National Front could get upwards of 36% in a Presidential election just a few years ago I would've laughed. Unfortunately for Frenchmen they can look forward to more years of terrorism and violence. Also, it is interesting how this election, and Brexit, really makes Germany more powerful because it keeps the EU together but without UK influence. I almost buy into the theory of the NAZIs actually winning the war after all, in a way. Without the UK to balance it out Germany, essentially, runs most of Europe.
The map is interesting:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/07/world/europe/france-election-results-maps.html?_r=0

Zetaspeak

Team Pepe has been 0 and 2 this year, with the Dutch guy with the hair losing and now Le Pen.

What's the next big European battle? Germany has an election  in September  but their alt-right doesn't  seem to be in the running.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 07, 2017, 04:48:06 PM
Team Pepe has been 0 and 2 this year, with the Dutch guy with the hair losing and now Le Pen.

What's the next big European battle? Germany has an election  in September  but their alt-right doesn't  seem to be in the running.

Yes. Bravo. Your corrupt oligarchs are regaining their iron grip on the world. You must be so proud.  ::)

3OctaveFart

She got 8% of the vote in Paris. She got owned.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 07, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

The next, well actually on-going, European battle is between Islam and a pretty much secular society. It will be interesting to see. At some point even left or centrist parties might begin to not enjoy all the terrorism, crime, and rape. Then again it could be just accepted as the "new normal."

I don't see the far-right, or far-left, populists doing well in Germany in national election. Maybe in some local areas and former DDR areas because with UK gone Germany has, essentially, won WWII and now is the controller of Europe, via the EU, especially as some countries go further into debt and need bailouts and technocrats to rescue them. Unless there was some really big 'event' or economic collapse. Say DB fails and a massive terrorist attack or something. But the drip, drip of rape, street level terrorism, and crime isn't enough to motivate a large mass, especially in the face of decades of (rightfully for the older people actually involved or 'looked the other way') national guilt schooling and introspection.

Kolchak

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2017, 04:58:24 PM
At some point even left or centrist parties might begin to not enjoy all the terrorism, crime, and rape.

If they don't already, it's unlikely to change any time soon. Europe is in a death spiral.

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on May 07, 2017, 06:24:42 PM
If they don't already, it's unlikely to change any time soon. Europe is in a death spiral.
Yeah, a shame. Interesting photo from the AFP for the Brits on the board (they use the term muppet to mean like a dolt or idiot.) This French guy celebrating the election of the EU, pro-Muslim candidate wearing a shirt that says it.
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10376756.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/TOPSHOT-A-man-waves-a-French-national.jpg

Spy

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 07, 2017, 04:12:36 PM
You are a tremendous faggot.

tremendous: very great in amount, scale, or intensity. Synonyms: excellent, splendid, wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, sublime, delightful.

faggot: a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel. A bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

I'm a splendid bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding and hammering into bars?

Quote from: Spy on May 07, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

I'm a splendid bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding and hammering into bars?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 07, 2017, 04:54:09 PM
She got 8% of the vote in Paris. She got owned.

Well, at least the people voting for more terrorism will be doing the dying. 

Sounds like France needs an Electoral College system.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 07, 2017, 08:09:07 PM
Well, at least the people voting for more terrorism will be doing the dying. 
That'd please you, wouldn't it.

Please, don't bother to mask your contempt. One of the benefits of this piece of garbage winning the election is that all you may effectively be unmasked, and be who you really are.